I've notice this too. Why is it?

I've notice this too. Why is it?

most people are ugly as fuck

Leftists and SJWs are way better looking than alt right rejects and racists. Has their ugliness made them bitter and angry at the world, causing them to be hateful?

>why are white supremacists always ugly as fuck

nigga looks like john lennon with a box face

Here is the truth about Sup Forums
>Asians LARPing as WN because they secretly want to be White
>Whites LARPing as WN because they secretly want to be Chads

If people take pol and/or WN seriously, they're almost always low IQ "We Wuz Romands an shiet."

Yeah goy we all know that a certain group of people with semi rat like features, long bushy pube-esque beards and yamukuhs are the most attractive people.

>Leftists and SJWs are way better looking than alt right rejects and racists.

Carl the Cuck
AIDS Skrillex
The man/woman/thing in your first post

Most people are just ugly. The supremacist part I believe is based on intelligence which is backed up by mountains of uncontroversial data.

SJWs hate society just as much as the alt-right, if not more. Their entire movement is aimed at destroying Western civilization. They're self-hating losers who have turned on their own people.

My first thought as well.

That woman if its hot its always right logic there again.

Most first-world extremists are ugly, regardless of political affiliation, if we're being perfectly candid.

Most people deeply involved with politics are ugly, and all sides on the internet cherry pick to pretend they're the exception. Roger Stone has a quote something along the lines of "politics is hollywood for ugly people".

Nazis watch out.

what is this guy talking about

That's a man, isn't it?

>That woman if its hot its always right logic there again.
What did he mean by this?

>Typical leftist gathering

show me pictures of high iq people who are good looking

Not really, most leftists have topsy turvy hormones. The men are weak and emasculated, the women are manly and have unflattering figures

He's talking about the feminine logic of "attractive people can't do wrong".

because both fringe nazi and commie larpers are the same people that you find in your local walmart

>all the triggered little bitch weenies ITT running damage control

uggo retards BTFO LMAO

lewis you are a cuck.

get on my level. I'm in my mid 30s, blew out a knee, and have had hernias but somehow I look like fucking lou ferigno compared to this faggot.

Our guys might be ugly, but their men are just weak and pathetic.

404 chest not found

It's a literal tranny, top kek.

Oh, I see. Pretty sure the person in OP's pic is a man, though.

injun genetics and i'm 6'3.

we cant all be dwarves.

No. Gotta agree with the trannies for once. It's male but it's definitely not a man.

Some weird camel-toe thing going on there.

respond to this tweet with her profile pic!