WE DID IT REDDIT

What the fuck is his problem????

Why do leftist not support free speech? Are they aware of the consequences? Didnt they all claim to read 1984 after the alternative facts controversy?

Of course they didn't read it, just like all the communists who go on and on about Marx yet haven't read anything beyond the shitty little manifesto.

Complaining about him is free speech

Them deciding to pull sponsors is the free market

What the fuck do you want? A safe space?

>Are they aware

How do you boycott things you ever use in the first place?

hahaha I like how trolly shit like this is ok when it's pol doing it, but when the shoes on the other foot you fuckers cry.

We almost live in an 1984 Orwellian nightmare thanks to lefties, and most of their leaders are kikes btw

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>Orwell was picturing a dystopian future run by the....LEFT
hahahahahahaahahahaha

Name an example similar to this Mohammed

>The notebook contained columns with names, comments and various markings. Typical comments were Stephen Spender "Sentimental sympathiser... Tendency towards homosexuality", Richard Crossman "Too dishonest to be outright F. T.", Kingsley Martin "Decayed liberal. Very dishonest" and Paul Robeson "very anti-white
if orwell were still alive he'd probably consider modern leftists to be crypto-commies

Thats the problem. They have thousands call in about a bigot they could never participate in because they never used the products. And then the advertisers cave

No one does it to leftists for some reason because right winners don't care

It is more complicated then that. What you have said is true, but a boycott, the useful and sometimes necessary tool, is being abused. You now have a large, vocal minority who are basically committing acts of coercion in order to force their opponent's hand. It is disgusting and also a very dangerous precedent. This shit can only escalate. It cannot be ameliorated.

Who is this quintessential tool, by the way? Notice the "best tee made by God" with the perversely exaggerated laughing till you cry emoji? This guy is a moron. Shit... how do you fight against such reckless retardation?

It was a tactic used to some success by gamergaters/Sup Forums during the whole gamergate saga. But i have not seen it used since, till now.

I am sure John Deere will miss his business.

We need better coordination. They have discord servers with thousands of people

>ITT butthurt Sup Forumsacks can't handle the banter

So glad I own a Hyundai. Fuck this faggot.

Free speech isn't hate speech
Free speech isn't lies
Free speech isn't yelling fire in a crowded movie theater

Free speech isn't what most people think it is. Nah, you don't have a right to say whatever you want. Its 2017 and you'll be held accountable for your actions. Hannity stirred shit up over nothing (as usual). His fake news ass is done.

yeah welcome to reality faggot. remember when cuckshed's on here tried to boycott and harass the sponsors from Two-Scoops Colbert?

didn't work, because there's a blatant double standard. and now you get to see it play out like its always played out. if its right-wing, its evil and its evil b/c the jews say its evil.

Better be bait

What is "hate speech"? What do you consider "lies"? When your approach is to win by any means necessary, you become the enemy you most despise. You create the tyranny you fight and you become the monster you see in front of you. Wake up, user.

Yeah and I hated that shit. The people on that thread were trying to use your wicked liberal bible "Rules for Radicals" in attempts to subvert your side. Disgusting.

Most of us will never play that game because we will not turn into the monsters that you all have become. You may destroy us, but you will no longer subvert or corrupt us. What was it that your faggot friend in Canada said?

"If you kill your enemies, they win". Now I am starting to think that he might be right. If you kill us, you will only bring in the nightmare tyranny that will be your undoing. Come soon, Jesus.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one hating on this faggot tonight. I think the best tactic is to ignore his fairy ass. He's a rich, tech cuck brought up by Peter Thiel and is using controversy to expand his brand. He's just pure evil and relies on lazy, contrarian sensationalism to make waves. Lucky for him, his tactic works with fucking stupid people. Have fun surrounding yourself with fucking retards, you unimaginative cunt.

>IT'S 2017 GIVE UP YOUR FREEDOM
>FREE SPEECH ISN'T THE THING I LIKE

Get fucked Commie. Free speech is also the speech you don't like.

>if not bait:
>Free speech isn't hate speech
Yes, it is.
>Free speech isn't lies
Yes, it is.
>Free speech isn't yelling fire in a crowded movie theater
Yes, it is.

The closest thing I've seen to lies and "hate speech" all day today is your post, fascist scum.

No sweethearts. We have a very clear legal definition of what qualifies as free speech. Pro-tip: no, you can't say whatever you want.

>If I scream about it loud enough, it makes it a right
Thats not how this works.

>pinian army in Marawi
>>AFP says that the clashes started after they tried to capture one of their leaders (Isnilon Hapilon)
>>Duterte declared martial law in Mindanao for 60 days
>>Heavy fog of war, government tries to downplay the situation while people on social medias are probably overex
WRONG. He predicted Vault7. He's a personal friend of Assange. He knows.

Yeah let's just dismantle the constitution and live in UK style 1984-dom. Great idea faggot

Free speech is most virtuous when it's hatefully rebellious.

>sweethearts
t. Shitposter

I have no idea who that is.

I've been posting this for weeks.

What do we know about him?

Make sure my message reaches your cuck faggot friend. He's got a punchable face just like Spencer.

Liberals struggle with irony, mainly because they are a combination of smug & ignorant

1984 perfectly described Stalin's USSR, a Leftist utopia

That cuck was going off on Hannity calling him a "bigot" to rally dumbasses behind him. He's a rich, smart dude. He's playing for the wrong side to make a name. Autism x 1000. But like I said, that's his whole lazy approach to stardom, being a faggot. Just SAGE anything by Will WhoTheFuckCaresWhatHisLastNameIs because Hannity contributes more good to the world than that FAGGOT ever will.

>abused
Thats literally what a boycott is for and looks like.

It's more like they struggle with truth. Cultural Marxists malfunction when confronted with detailed history and data. The few times they accidentally forget to resist looking at data that destroys their correlation-causation programming, 98% of them crash on the spot. My success rate with them is about 1-2% (the ones with the highest IQ of their peers, almost always libertarian-leaning) who care to learn more.

This twink is funded by Mark Cuban. He's the one spearheadding the Hannity attacks.

you truly have down syndrome

Why doesn't anyone call where he works and complain? I already blocked him on twitter. But reported him for targeted harassment and displaying people's personal information in two tweets.

Why do liberal shills always use insults made to upset women? Are they faggots or something?

By the way you retarded shill, you never answered the fucking questions.

What is "hate speech"?

What are these lies you are talking about? How is this not protected speech? Are you talking about lies in the context of a court of law? What the fuck are you talking about shill?

Free speech only applies to the government controlling what you say, not individuals or business refusing to let you say things. People organize boycotts and stuff all the time, the American Family Association is trying to shut down Target for not caring about their homophobic bullshit for instance.

They can protest outside their headquarters on a public street and the police can't stop them (permitting office nonsense or whatever notwithstanding) but not inside their stores or offices.

So the government isn't acting to have this man fired, maybe if he incited a riot or something there would be something... Until then, learn the laws and stuff.

What a sad the_donald faggot.

He still treats leftist like they are logical reasonable humans. This is why it is okay with using these same tactics to shut down leftists.

I'm okay with dialectic criticism of labor and it's societal impacts. WTF is cultural Marxism, seems like some term made up by an oil lobbyist to get people out of the way of some environmental travesty they have cooked to.

You are just playing word games now, user. That is not how boycotts should be perceived. If that is what you envision in a boycott, then maybe you have no business being involved in political protest. Grow up. Boycotts are used as a last resort when the law and the courts are not dispensing justice. I wish you faggot progressives actually had a decent notion of what justice actually is, and why individual virtue is absolutely essential and necessary for social justice to flourish.

>Are they aware?
Self awareness is not a common liberal trait.

I legitimately do not recall any organized attempts to get colbert fired. No lists of advertisers or anything of the sort. Probably because there's no corporate sponsored right wing media matters type ass hurt brigade complete with unemployed homo twitter bot programmers.

It's all of those things you faggot. You can't have selective speech and call it free speech.

I go to r/conspiracy, but I am not even subscribed to T_D. Frankly you faggots need to grow up. /pol is not club house and cookies. What is with this shallowness? Do you not visit reddit because you would be made fun of and it would hurt your tender feelings? Is it because you are too cool for it? Faggot, I am too damn old to give a shit, and I am tired of shills also using reddit hatred to try and fit in. Shitting on reddit is fun and all, but you guys take the shit to retarded levels.

Sorry i am such an asshole right now. It is just really fucked up to see the hubris of the progressives, and how they view things from such a myopic point of view.

All terms are made up. Given the fact you have the internet at your disposal, I'm 90% sure you know what cultural Marxism means but you're playing the fool as a Marxist who's under the delusion he can rollback over a half-century of language. Then there's the 10% chance you're sincere. In short, cultural Marxism is a Jewish-propagated theory to shift from Marxist class struggle (haves vs. have nots) into a culturally destructive form of identity warfare that promotes the fallacious idea that all minorities must be inherently victims and all majorities must be inherently oppressors (minority victims vs. majority oppressors). It's applied to every demographic until there's enough persistent division and loss of identity that leads to what could only be described as communistic culture, ushering in an ironic destruction of diversity. It's turn-key ready for governmental, economic communism. Cultural Marxism now underpins a great deal of the US educational and news and entertainment systems. Social, gender, and alternative studies are largely formed on it regardless of whether they know enough to acknowledge it.

It's a religion of political correctness.

>lives in the US
Boycotting these companies
Angie's List
> found a plumber to unclog his garbage disposal riddled with condoms used in his weekly gay orgy
Bayer
>Buys Claritin because its name brand
Direct tv
>Has At&t
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
>HP printer on his desk
Hulu
>signed up just to watch SNL whenever he wants

Is he really that fucking dumb?

kek who is fucking autist ? i always see him spamming anti TRUMP in twiterr , this kid must have a lot of times on his hands . also he is boycotting EXXON MOBIL , ahahah basicly he should stop using any PETROL THING DERIVATE , like plastic

search youtube for "mean replies to trump" theres a guy who has done a comedy series following Legate and his buddies who have been shilling pretty intensely throughout twitter.

Don't forget. His father is a 'high profile' real estate developer. Have fun.