That's right goys, the holodomor didn't happen, bolsheviks were the good guys because muh based russia

>that's right goys, the holodomor didn't happen, bolsheviks were the good guys because muh based russia
>israel is based because it's a nationalist ethnostate, also don't be nazis or anything like that because PR and stuff
>race-mixing is bad except for my central-asian mongrel wife, also being a faggot is cool something about white identity
>check out all these memes that I pretend to know about

Could the leftover redditors that still defend this controlled op faggot please leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/spence.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's literally done more than you ever have to save the white race

Stay mad coalburner

What exactly has he done to save the white race.

if he's controlled op then why are literal jews threatening and extorting his family and false flagging at his events

>wants Commiecare
>atheist
>Rich altlantic accented daddies boy
>married a Russian mail order bride
>no kids
He sucks

He refuses to name the jew and buddies up with literal kikes like Mike Enoch

He's our Malcolm X

he fucking said himself jews are not white and don't belong in a white ethnostate, and then refused to denounce hitler all in the same interview with an actual jew

He hasn't done shit, both sides think he's a fag, and he can't even debate his watered down views. If you're a fan of Dickie Spencer you should dive off of the nearest building

Kill yourself

What have you done lately

Spread the good word of our lord and savior Adolf Hitler and his esteemed disciple George Lincoln Rockwell both directly, and through subtle patterning. Beating around the bush like Dickie is okay, just don't be a chubby and awkward excuse of a man like he is.

He does have 1 kid with his separated wife.

You shareblue shills have a boner for Spencer.

>that's right goys, the holodomor didn't happen, bolsheviks were the good guys because muh based russia
He's never said anything like that. This is just a strawman.

Also, go back to 8/pol/ you fucking retard.

Proof Richard Spencer is a Jewish mole: mileswmathis.com/spence.pdf

>if i say something that makes it true

he's your Hal Turner kiddo- a hater infiltraitor

All right, fuck him.

>he's literally done more than you ever have to save the white race
By embracing it to death

he'll be treated like david duke then, a controlled opposition if he openly says that

It gets worst. I knew there was something wrong with him after he caved in the debate with that CNBC nigger like he had never heard any WN talking points

Again, he doesn't name the Jew because he *is* the Jew. PROOF:

mileswmathis.com/spence.pdf

"White Nationalists" who shill for everything russian as the extent of their nationalism are traitors, it actively conflicts with NatSoc and being loyal to one's nation at all.

Yeah, this just solidifies that he's controlled opp. For a man that hates antifa/commies, he shares alot of the same views as them. That tankie piece of shit.

Who seriously backs this guy? He has done shit other than show up to a couple "battles" and tweet.

He denies Holodomore and shills for the Holohoax.

Then he says whites should mix.

Calls us WE WUZ

>people actually followed this guy
I warned you guys from the beginning that there was something afoul about him.

Over time he just confirms what we already knew, controlled opposition.

>athiest

He said he was Christian during the nigger debate. That's funny if he now says he's athiest

(((alt-right))) redditors and meme websites like DS and TRS, why do you think the left media give him so much publicity.

My eyes are up here.

His bullying of lolbertardians is something I appreciate very much, but I can't defend the other tweets.

I think he's misinformed and/or stupid.

D&C shills get the rope

Paul (((Gottfried))) is his handler.

Misinformed or Misinformation? Kike shill, his last name is spencer, he is related to the top Jewish intelligence families.

>beefsteak nazi

Full fucking circle.

That's exactly the point I knew he was full of shit. If he was half as serious as he's made out to be, he would have wiped the floor with that guy. Instead he came off as a blabbering fool.