Your superior brother eightchan has translated the supposed most banned book on Earth...

Your superior brother eightchan has translated the supposed most banned book on Earth, exposing the jewry and you lot ignoring it and not reading it. Why?
Because your mods and janitors are kikes, watch them delete this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

eightch.net/pdfs/res/5363.html
media.eightch.net/file_store/1ea7ac25bbc055cc7422d587554d33d6255275f0b0a7da38a90af7e360d4e43d.pdf
media.eightch.net/file_store/5d6eb933dcf862946151684cc747ba24fc3873f7d24fcdc8f186ecd3ff3b4584.pdf
m.uploadedit.com/ba3s/1495421822815.txt
media.4 4ch.net/file_store/1ea7ac25bbc055cc7422d587554d33d6255275f0b0a7da38a90af7e360d4e43d.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can't even say eightchan properly without getting filtered for spam
Your mods have abandoned you fags, can't you see?

eightch.net/pdfs/res/5363.html

replace the eight with 8

What's the book?

taken from the original OP.
"Dubbed the most banned book in the world, this tome is so feared by Jews that they have refused to allow it's English translation.
Originally written in Russian, it has been translated into German and French by a group of Professors who have offered their translations for free. And while a partial English version exists, a full proper English translation does not.
Two Hundred Years Together was written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the famous Russian dissident who won a Nobel Prize for Literature. Consisting of two volumes, the first being concerned with Russian-Jewish history between 1795-1916, and the second Jews in the Soviet Union, this book exposes the role of the Jews in the Bolshevik revolution and Soviet purges. So it is clear enough why the Zionists were never going to allow an English translation of Solzhenitsyn's work."

Anyone that sees this is pretty lucky. Shits getting slided fast.

Sup Forums my old friend.
What has happened to you?

Thanks britbonganon. I'm a rare book collector.

I'd give you one of my rare books if I could in payment, but this thank you will have to do.

Cancer has taken over, bump.

Listen up bro I'm here for cheap thrills and to shoot cum. I don't have time for any stupid books

8/pol/ are a bunch of fags who are easily misled by their kike mod imkampfy and antifa subversives. Useful idiots. If this translation is legit, great, but 8/pol/ are still a bunch of retards.

Ill read it in Russian.
Then check out the translation.
I have a feeling if 8ch did it there are bound to be mistakes, also to see what all the fuss is about.

Sup Forums and it's pol is literally cuckolding

Literall the most important book of 21st century has been translated and noone cares

Polcucks need to be collectively gassed

I've got the book, don't worry britanon. Solzhe-whatever the fuck his name is will live on.

Bump because I hate jews

Shut the fuck up spastic

Cuckchan is a kindergarden compared to 8ers
Just open the catalog and compare

It's like a class of prepubescent retards vs an academic setting

I saw s0omething about this not too long ago, but couldn't find an englsh version. Got a link OP

BUMP. BUMP YOU FOOLS.

Never happened. To become a devout Communist, you would not have a religion. By the way, where are those 65 million buried?

Bump

This desu, the doxing episode made me lose all respect for them since most of the gripes they had were either blown out of proportion or completely made up

Remember kids, verify your information instead of trusting infographics made by your enemies

I saved it. I've never heard about it but I'm going to read it through starting tonight.

Why were the protocols allowed to be translated?

Oh, so now that piece of shit offshoot wants to be credited for something?

So they crawl on hands and knees? To the lesser? Right?

Fuck off. Let the door hit on the way out. All 20 of you.

Replace "eight" with 8

media.eightch.net/file_store/1ea7ac25bbc055cc7422d587554d33d6255275f0b0a7da38a90af7e360d4e43d.pdf

An academic setting where most people can't even identify obvious COINTELPRO tactics and antifa subversion. Mods either complicit or as stupid as the users. Yeah, they're a bunch of geniuses over there.

Aren't two 8ch/Ironmarch types dead now because they trusted an extremist muslim becaues he was 'right wing'?

Bump

Got it. Fuckin nice. I read gulag archipelago last year. Chilling.

Bump

not the moment dumbo

The jews have shut it down lads, can't reach the link.

fake and gay

thanks user

Nice malware, dickhead.

If anyone still needed proof 8fag became the head of the internet human centipede, here it is.

If you think that slut isn't a coal burner then I got some land on the moon to sell you

get it you fucking mouthbreathers

media.eightch.net/file_store/5d6eb933dcf862946151684cc747ba24fc3873f7d24fcdc8f186ecd3ff3b4584.pdf

can a pdf be malware? well fuck i guess my computer has AIDS

Are you actually retarded? How can you defend the kikery of Sup Forums? Sup Forums is fulled to the brim with the_donald redditors.
And yeah I bet my left nut this is legit, they've been working on it for two years for nothing but the benefit of your knowledge, god bless them.

lol, do you use AVG free perhaps? fucking read the posts in the thread i linked you dumb nigga

200 years with them is roughly 300 times longer than the protocols.

Post excerpts from the text so we know it's legit.

lucky for us, im russian, i speak both because i grew up in america, and i study languages.
looks like i have a nice project.

>8chaim
triggered babbys who couldnt even make it through Sup Forums harbor

Any Sup Forumsack should be scrambling to get this.

>eightch.net/pdfs/res/5363.html
thank you eightchan

>Are you actually retarded? How can you defend the kikery of Sup Forums? Sup Forums is fulled to the brim with the_donald redditors.

>challenge intelligence
>compare to hated group
>compare to hated group

>And yeah I bet my left nut this is legit, they've been working on it for two years for nothing but the benefit of your knowledge, god bless them.

>assert validity
>assert validity
>make appeal to religion

>lol, do you use AVG free perhaps? fucking read the posts in the thread i linked you dumb nigga

>mock skepticism
>mock intelligence
>mock intelligence

Shill Chance: 92%

>the supposed most banned book on Earth

and you are not posting it here, idiot

>most important book EVAR!!!!!!
>''Jews are bad''
Wow ground breaking stuff.
I don't need a book to hate Jews

just dl it dude

I just did you troll.

It's over 700 pages long
it's just a PDF
I'd be more suspicious of the people in here saying it's a virus, then the actual file

i just read the (((wikipedia))) article about this book, and it's full of jewish names criticizing it while glossing over very valid points.

looks like this could be the book that redpills the masses about jewish exploitation.

may perun help me.

According to Sup Forums no white woman has ever fucked a white man.

We are redpilling more people than you ever can with your antifa mods and Larpy bullshit

>Hurr durr ive killed 6 gorillion jews and am a blonde haired blue eyed ubermensch
you
its also fucking funny cause the last thread i saw on your sad excuse for a chan was some retard was going to go try to redpill the rainbow family how can you even cast stones when you have degenerates like those in your ranks ?

Well I guess is time to translate it to Chilean Spanish

saw this on atechan (gookmoot filtered "f*llchan") day or two ago and downloaded already. bump.

The Wikipedia on it says that the book goes to great lengths to show that jews weren't directly responsible for it though.

This thread is infested with bots.

I didn't noticed you nigger

>perun

this. only trash fucks niggers. most white women cant stand the thought of fucking a nigger

Go back to your jew owned shithole and dox some more nazis cuck

Let's grab this link and make sure it gets distributed

Also bump

jews are turks in disguise, jews are roaches spread the word

Thank you very much user.

/thread

Noice. I'll read it on the shitter

PLAINTEXT HERE:

m.uploadedit.com/ba3s/1495421822815.txt

>lol look at my references to Sup Forums conflicts i learned from knowyourmeme and encyclopedia dramatica.
fuck off newshit, this is why Sup Forums fucking stinks.

keep digging your grave and you'll find that there will be no one left but the kikes and you.

I left 8 because they turned into paranoid lunatics. It's not even fun anymore.

thank you eightchan. l know i can trust this translation.

media.4 4ch.net/file_store/1ea7ac25bbc055cc7422d587554d33d6255275f0b0a7da38a90af7e360d4e43d.pdf

This place has died and is a walking corpse

this

this is a monumental achievement...Fuck the nu-pol faggots who can't appreciate how much work this required and how unprecedented this is. How fitting that the first English translation be completed by eightchan.

>yes goy, look at the cute WN girl and know she's had BBC
Nice post, Shlomo.

Fuck you kike pawn ive been here since 12 go back to your jew infested shit hole and suck antifas dick some more

Russophile user here, see that amazon has the Russian-language hardcover books for like $200. Should I buy and peer-review this bad goy? Or if you guys got the original Russian-language PDF, I can do a peer review that way. Esli vam hochetsya.

>been here since 12
your bait quality is also stinks, didn't even fire a single neuron.

>reddit spacing
>random hobby
>has a gift but won't send it

We need to see your immigration papers

but people from cripplechan can barely speak english, I seriously doubt they are smart enough to read a second language to translate

Its legit. I clicked the fuck outta that shit.

Dis gon be gud

Looks like someones mad i didnt run off with you retards when you fled like cowards Go try to redpill some hippies you fucking degenerate

Only the raw text one works, have any other PDFs?

Saved the 200 yrs pdf for distribution in a group later

Can't fuckin wait to read this

>projecting this hard
Nobody said we wanted you to come with us kike, cmon step it my dude.

You all are doing God's work over there while this place gets more (((civic nationalist))) by the day

>the book that redpills the masses about jewish exploitation
first you have to get them to give a shit about russia from 1870-1970

>calling me a kike
dont you have some more nazis to dox you fucking traitors

>everyone that disagrees with me is a kike
There you go. Leave.

Oh also hows the masonic jew who owns your website doing ? well i trust.

swap eight for 8 you NEW

Because antisemitism was mainstream when they were published.
Also they are fake.

>eightch.net/pdfs/res/5363.html
It's not really that anti-Jewish. It's actually quite honest about Jews. It doesn't blame Jews for communism or really much else. It does criticize the Russian Jews for some problems but is not fully anti-Semitic. It's a good read but Sup Forums will be VERY disappointed. It is worth reading, but not anything like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Not sure how factually true any of it is though.

thank you, bump

just having read the first couple of chapters was enough to illustrate the eternal pattern of jewry.

i think the original russian PDF is available online from many sources, just google it

are you gonna go worship your based black guy now little centipede? you are nothing but a babb shit.

what kind of guy do you think your gook admin is exactly?

>all these redditors and TRS faggots

anyone else having trouble connecting?