This seems almost satirical, just like this board. Could it really be more 67D freestyle underwater jelquing...

This seems almost satirical, just like this board. Could it really be more 67D freestyle underwater jelquing? Is he possibly still /ourguy/?

>This seems almost satirical, just like this board.
what did (((he))) mean by this

Hey, never forget! Can't argue with that. kek

I always thought Obama's was embarrassingly overdone.

The Holocaust was amazing, I agree.

>Hey, never forget! Can't argue with that.
are you trying to wake the Dragon, cuck?

Yeah Obama's sounds like one of those essays you write in college that's like half a page too short so you go back and fluff it up with useless nonsense.
Trumps is like "eyyyyy, good shit, really dug the sword dance and that orb thingy, bbl!"

The exclamation point denotes excitement. Why would someone be excited to be at a holocaust museum unless they thought it was awesome like people on here pretend to?

>NEBER BORGET :DD

our guy confirmed

Never forget is about 9/11, he knows Jews did it. It's an open threat.

67D chess confirmed

Does Trump know about the holohoax?

Pathetic attempt at shilling by the media and low level willful stooges like you.
Obama had everything he says and writes prepared for him by communication professionals paid millions, he was literally an empty suit.
I'll take Trump's clumsy honesty over this fuck any day.
Now go back to whatever hole you crawled out of.

what the fuck, why are your faggot presidents always going to israel for muh holocoust remember day
fuck off with that kike shit, you are run by (((them)))

Here with my friends, having a good time. Lots of good pictures. Won't forget them. Gonna go put my hand on an old wall for a while good stuff. Having fun.

>I always thought Obama's was embarrassingly overdone.

Agreed, yet libshits are jacking themselves off today about how well-spoken muh Bobama was. How they're LITERALLY SHAKING because Trump's was brief (yet not even as brief as GWB was). The racism of low expectations ("omg, he's such a LITERATE black man!") has had them fawning over Obama for a decade now.

It's written like something you'd get at a book signing. lol.

barack obamas entire career was built upon his ability to give a good speech

trump didn't even have anything prepared.

not too fair a comparison, here

Would you rather he bullshit?

This is how the guy talks, it's genuine. He isn't wasting time blowing smoke up some kike's ass, he's saying he had a lovely time and he'll nevar 4get.

Who cares that he talks like a Finnish meme?

What makes you think I'm angry about this? I think it's hilarious(((!)))

Democrats are the real racists! High energy post Pede'!

Notice how the shitheads are jumping on this ludicrously unimportant matter. Trump's trip has been a diplomatic success so far, the general orientation of his foreign policy notwithstanding. But that part is bad for us, the Cathedral is forced to cheer. So fortunate to have this vaguely misplaced adjective to save the narrative's day, lol.
Pathetic bunch of shiteaters, really. To think we're letting this rule us...

I'm a university professor and I prefer shorter essays instead of meandering compositions that in the end say nothing more.

>jelquing?
top fucking kek

Exclamation indicates intensity, not just excitement

When I was in school, I usually took considerable liberties with the length requirements, and just made it as short or as long as it needed to be. Never got dinged for it.

Considering most people here are Nazis. This short statement by Trump, not hyping up the Holocaust or sucking Jewish dick, confirms, /ourguy/

Had to look up "jelqing". The fact that you know about that is an admission that you have micropenis, you realize that right? Your Vox photo is cringe -- they're actually jealous that Trump did a "presidential first" and all Obama did was blow hot air?

Or intense excitement. Either way it seems out of place for a diplomat

never respond to another post or comment of mine again, leaf

>baby's first bait

Trump doesn't have people write that shit for him

Actions speak louder than words. Obama and his administration has shown nothing but contempt for Israel. Trump loves ISRAEL.

Staaaaaaaahp :(

>i was just pretending to be retarded
leave

Critical Queer Theory or Africana Studies?

>baby's second bait

and somehow this one is worse

>lol if you replied you lose
this is about the same tier of retarded as "lel it's just satire"

You should have used babby. You could probably easily get round 3.

>proxy bait

bush league

>word salad vs short expression from the heart

Who fucking cares?

I know everything Obama said was exactly the opposite of what he meant.

He was obviously a Jew hating muslin.

I'm not being ironic or satirical.

Again and again

>I'm not being ironic or satirical