Why can't leftists into memes? I've honestly seen maybe 3 decent lefty memes ever

Why can't leftists into memes? I've honestly seen maybe 3 decent lefty memes ever.

>the look you get when liberals praise Lincoln, who was just as racist and conservative as any man at the time, and would probably assassinate himself if he could see what America has become.

BASED MAYMAYS XHIR KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

leftists are still stuck on pre-ironic memes and rarely even venture into ironic. Where as Sup Forums operates in post-ironic and meta-ironic memes most the time.

because they are politically correct even in their jokes and it penalize them greatly. We have no boundaries and no rules nothing is prohibited or too far. Also the faction of the right who do the memes on the internet have been living on the internet for decades and are meme gurus. They're very hard to keep up and even harder to beat

A great example is the word
"drumpf"
which is in itself a pre-ironic meme and repeated ad-infinitum because it attempts to play on the fact that trump's grandfather or something changed his name and lol names are funny lololo

Which isn't actually funny in any kind of sense than blindly making fun of someone. Instead if Sup Forums makes fun of trump's name they'll start spewing things like "DROOMPFH" or "TRAUMPHF" things that are rediculously incorrect but are playing on the fact that the "Drumpf" meme is so consistently unfunny and spewed that they can essentially call trump nearly anything they want and its funnier because it's making fun of the meme in the first place. That's a meta ironic meme and it requires other memes as a foundation and basis.

t. Meme scientist

>mfw mutative pan-ironic meme

what do you call a meme like kek who was good but then got ruined by reddit and sargon

kek cant be ruined senpai.

Fpbp

It's because leftists believe in a world of lies. Literally everything they say and think is a lie, and counter-factual and counter-reality..

Their memes reflect this, and thus their memes, like every leftist, are stupid and retarded.

1- Be leftist
2- Believe some retarded leftist bullshit like "OMG Hugo Chavez will return the wealth of Venezuala to the people!!
3- Wait couple years
4- Food lines and mass-starvation, as leftist group-think retardation meets reality.

don't give these commie retards any ideas
let them keep making shitty memes

>i've been espousing meta-ironic memes for as long as i can remember
I WAS BORN IN IT, MOLDED BY IT

Same reason a parrot cannot hold a conversation. It can mimic real people well enough but if you try to get a discussion out of it all you will get is an awkward repetition of words.

Leftists are not people. They are literally parrots that have assumed human form.

With all the shit memes out there, and yet having Sup Forums right fucking here, researchable at any time I'm thoroughly convinced that nobody below genius level IQ can go past at most 1 layer of irony (if they can even get there to begin with).

I think Idiocracy is probably the best movie ever for testing which layer of irony somebody operates on. The hopelessly mediocre will laugh at the laugh cues for the characters and not at the intended gags.

>communists
>originality and humor

pick one and only one

When you're naive about the way the world works, it's hard to be funny

You should lurk moar, fagget.

Lincoln wanted to send the niggers back.

Are these people really that stupid?

Because most liberal arts students are stupid. The ones that aren't are too busy with meaningful pursuits to make maymays

>he thinks it's students
It's Uni students mostly. just look at the occupy "movement"

Liberia has the best memes

and your ID is MeM
i like you, meme scientist

Praise

Lincoln would hate both parties as they are now. But he would really hate the dems. I actually bet he would side with the south.

Post-humor memes

This the only decent leftist meme ive seen was jimbo from the simpsons spray painting the word cuck onto a wall with the caption "it makes me feel like a big man" gave me decent chuckle honestly but yea leftists cant meme for shit is a rule

The way leftism is now they literally cant not make shitty memes they are the dominant culture and our memes are all about subversion of the dominant culture (much like the left in the 60s). They can make memes attempting to subvert our memes but the viewer needs context (ie needs to know our memes) in order to understand them so chances are they people they the left are memeing to are either themselves or us effectively getting them stuck in a feed back loop. Our memes can be appreciated by normies my normie friends where going around saying "did you just assume my gender" for months on end.