Sean Hannity is literally having his Rachel Maddow tax return moment

Sean Hannity is literally having his Rachel Maddow tax return moment.

Except he doesn't even have the tax return.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/23/sean-hannity-says-he-will-drop-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-and-stay-at-fox-news/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage

Can't handle it?

No really, does it make you mad that Sean Hannity did exactly what we told you he would do? And produce literally nothing? Which is literally what his entire career has been based on?

>Rachel Maddow tax return moment.
explain?

She made a huge fucking deal about having Trump's tax returns a couple months ago, and got a ton of viewers thinking she had a bombshell. Turns out she only had a page or two of a partial return of years ago, had fuck all to tell anyone, and the media all gave her shit about it.

Where's Hannity's bombshell, guys?

did we ever get his taxes released?

No, but the committees will get them if they don't already. I think they already requested it from the treasury department.

It showed he was introducing tax policies which would substantially lighten his own burden.
Dont be a cuck. Maddow exposed on national tv the orange fucker's self-serving corruption.

We already knew that though, he has enough public deals for that to be obvious.

It didn't hurt her though, her ratings are through the roof.

they have a material witness, you think Trump doesn't want the chance to prove how many votes he actually got? thats all he talks about

This board isn't for you. No matter how much you shit it up it will never be a liberal hugbox

WTF
How is dumpster still alive?

FALSE FLAG

what did Hannity talk about anyway? It's over already

Shill angry about Seth Rich's assassination? It will all come out one day!

>This board isn't for you. No matter how much you shit it up it will never be a liberal hugbox

and it will never be an alt-right circle jerk either.

oh shit.

shills gunna shill. and now they're after hannity.

>sage

>the fact that there's no evidence of Russia hacking the election is proof that Russia hacked the election
>the fact that Hannity had nothing is proof that he actually has something
Lrn2chess nigger

I never liked that piece of shit. He looks too much like Fred Flintstone.

The alt-right isn't real.
>this board will never be a nothing circle jerk
Doesn't make sense, does it dummy?

Hopefully they fire the NeoCon

Friendly reminder that ALL Seth Rich threads are purely satirical in nature and all discussions are speculative and not based in reality. All posts about evidence have not been properly vetted for informational accuracy and should be considered to be untrue.

You are asking a dummy if something makes sense?!?!

the difference between drumpf and a bucket of shit is the bucket

>the soviet union never existed
>if it did, it was actually right-wing

And the bucket was made in China.

He's a faggot just like everyone else in the media

This
Sean Hannity isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either; I never expected anything from him.
sage

Maybe in Obola's Chicago gangster administration such a thing would be legal, but it's not right now thanks to Trump.

That's part of the deal. He creates pro business policies and he benefits as well. One of his biggest sells is that he is a mainstreet business man that would lose money if he introduced policies that hurt businesses.

Reminder that Sean Hannity desperately wanted to be press secretary.

This is how he's trying to earn the job.

this was such a fucking embarrassment, he literally reached maddow levels of retard

The only thing more embarrassing are the people who expected otherwise though.

When has Hannity ever had a bombshell? He's just the bastard child of Alex Jones and Glenn Beck. That era of "news" is dead.

Even Mika is better news at this point

you are being really obvious

>Sean Hannity threaded the needle Tuesday night, telling his Fox News viewers that he would stop talking about a conspiracy theory surrounding the death of Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich — but only because Rich's family asked him to.

>The news division of Fox News lent credence to the theory in a report on its website last week, but the network retracted the story on Tuesday afternoon, saying that "the article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting."

Looks like (((They))) got to Hannity and Fox News as a network.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/23/sean-hannity-says-he-will-drop-the-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory-and-stay-at-fox-news/

holy shit

>there are people who don't recognize this as another character attack on a media persona

for shame Sup Forums

interesting how the Russia investigation leaks have literally become a river
but nothing comes out of the Seth Rich investigation
really interesting

You forgot the best fucking part.

Turns out he paid a higher tax bracket then Clintons, Obamas, Sanders, Ted Cruze, Elizabeth Warren, and basically every other politician in Washington.

It was absolutely epic. Not only did she fail horribly, but she proved Trump overpaid his share of taxes and didn't use ever loophole he could to snake out of paying like a typical CEO does.

A lot of people speculated that Trump himself leaked the returns to the NYT, who handed them to Maddow herself to run. It made Trump look amazing and basically shut down that entire "release your taxes" shit. Hence why everyone stopped pushing for them after Madcows fail.

That was ultimately worse then Hannity running a bullshit story that he can easily rub off on KimDotCom being a fat fuck liar who used this shit to drive web traffic and piss off Clinton.

It is proven that obama used the IRS, FBI, and DOJ for political purposes.
While hannity might sound like a hypocrit, it's completely true that obama and the democrat party abused the powers that they were entrusted with.

Nobody remembers what was actually in the tax return and it hasn't hurt her ratings because she's higher than Fox's programs.

Tonight will fuck Hannity over a lot worse because he was already on the verge of being fired.

55 year old woman humor.
Gotta love that.

It's because the FBI are a bunch of gay niggers

ha, what a bitch
in case anyone was unsure of hannity having no balls/morals

Oh princess

He's a 10 billionaire (supposedly) assuming what you said is true (which is probally isnt) he should be paying much more

as you said all it shows is that the year he cherry picked to sneakily release he paid 30 million out of his 10 billion dollar wealth

You don't pay taxes on the money you have in the bank, you fucking child.
Go to bed, your mother and I will be up shortly to tuck you in.

I think it was his entire tax return from 2005. He has billions in assets, he doesn't make billions per year.

Big difference between net worth and accumulated assets when it comes to someones personal wealth.

His net worth is probably dog shit. If I had to throw a number, I'd say 50-300mil. Light on the 300 side. Total assets he owns? 10 bil.

Trump Tower in NYC alone is worth like 4 billion or some crazy amount. His son in law owns a building that he bought for like 1.9 bil or something?

Fake

No fucking duh he flip flops. His job is the push a conservative narative and start a new crusade. Hes a prophet in the eyes of christians.

Exactly. You pay taxes on net worth. You gain interest on assets. Money in the bank becomes an asset. Much like a savings bond, shares in a company, land, etc etc. Its all assets that can either depreciate or inflate over time.

Net worth it taxable gains earned though business venture and initial return on investments. So like if I had a CD in the bank at a 21 year maturity for lets say 10k, thats not a net worth ones it matures, its an asset. The return on the investment once it matures becomes the taxable investment return, and adds to your net worth.

It amazes me that liberals can't grasp basic economics.

No theyre actually lower than ever

You need to check again. Maddow has the highest ratings of her career and higher than all of Fox's programs right now.

That sounds confusing as fuck because I'm high.

Basically that 10k isn't added to your net worth, the maturity worth it. So 21 year for 10k would be like 25k. That 15k would be net worth. The 10k would remain untaxable and an asset.

crazy how the tables turn when you stop reporting on the big story of the day

I'd bet it's hurting all those far right blogs too.. If they don't have anyone to complain about/blame that's their whole editorial strategy down the drain