New message from Anonymous (Stop tormenting families)

5//23/2017

Did you deluded fools really believe you would blanket the treason comrade Trump has committed on a grand scale with a literal fake news story?

Seth Rich was not assassinated by the DNC and we are relieved of the efforts
freedom fighters have taken to seize propaganda peddlers like Sean Hannity from further terrorizing the family of the late Seth Rich.

We have found this to be a pathetic act of deflection from the real news story of Trumps pending impeachment, the whole world is watching and it will be noted throughout the history books that fascism has once again been obfuscated from the civilized world

At this point in history virtually every Alt-Right fascists is mentally enslaved. This is not the physical crude and primitive slavery of ancient times, it does not rely on whips and shackles to keep the dumb and foolish in their place. These tools have been rendered obsolete by much more sophisticated methods which is propaganda and disinformation.

...Mr. Sup Forums Mr Stormfront and Mr The_Donald, your greediness and hostility has certainly prepared you to defend and coverup sort of boorish, criminal behavior, and we have come to expect little else from you guys in recent years, but your overnight invasion of our website has crossed a line that we cannot allow you to cross.
You have invaded a sovereign website in the name of ethnic hegemony, and threatened peace and stability in the Internet with your actions. We will restore peace and order nonetheless

We are Anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
We are back

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=24420976&privcapId=112720934
coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/07/29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. shariablue

Yes.

Are you 9?

I'm a part of Anonymous. Check my name faggot.

your wasting our precious air

fuck off shill

Mr. Sup Forums

It appears the Sup Forums hacker has been caught.

>anonymous
2007 was a long time ago you LARPy bitches

lmao give me some of my personal info, then I'll take you seriously.

LARP

awwww.... cry baby.

trump is your fucking president for 8 more fucking years faggot

Anonymous died a long time ago and the name was usurped by the intelligence community.

Anonymity is conceptual, not factual. It was never a unified group. Only fools believe otherwise.

Remember when anonymous used to actually put some effort into their monologues?

>We are Anonymous
>We do not forgive
>We do not forget
>We are back

Holy shit, this guy is legit.

lmao go fawkes yourself

>anonymous
Those faggot cucks broke off from the site back in Scientology. They don't represent anything and they aren't "hackers". Just more weaponized autism but on a small scale because they lack our numbers.

holy shit, I'm a leaf and even I'm not this big of a faggot

anonymous has been gay for years

good try ... i clicked

Have another (((you))) for effort nigger.

You're back every fucking Tuesday you fucking cuck, you'll be some of the first to go when the purge finally begins.

Anonymous has always been a CIA cover.

lol shhh

has anonymous ever actually done anything? i cant think of any of their accomplishments...

they talk all dramatic like they have power, but then nothing happens.

GET FUCKED YOU STUPID NIGGERS

This.
>mfw I nearly went to one of the scientology protests and even considered a GF mask
Fuck those were good and bad times all at once.

Shhh

0/10 bait

shhhhh
ill.

>alt - Right are mentally enslaved
Ok

They kinda helped show scientology to normies.

>...Mr. Sup Forums

>Anonymous
>Threatening Sup Forums

Are you dumb?

lolol

The hacker named Sup Forums

gtfo

k y s

You cia nigger shill.

Remember when you fags declared "total war" on Trump TWICE???

member 10 years ago when Anonymous actually existed

saged

Just be aware, we are monitoring the activities of this thread and your fear

well time to pack it up boys. looks like this ones over

Hannity knows he was cucked by a 'based black man' who was paid by the Russians (aka unnamed source t. wheeler) to 'investigate' and then disseminate fake news, this seth rich story is an early attempt by Russia to influence the 2018 election

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP - SETH RICH IS PROPAGANDA

>On May 15, 2017, Fox 5 DC reported the uncorroborated and later largely retracted claims by Rod Wheeler, a Fox News contributor and former homicide detective, that there was evidence Seth Rich had contacted WikiLeaks and that law enforcement were covering this up claims which were never independently verified by Fox.

>The next day, Fox News published a lead story on its website and provided extensive coverage on its cable news channel about what it said were Wheeler's uncorroborated claims about the murder of Seth Rich.
In reporting these claims, the Fox News report re-ignited conspiracy theories about the killing.

>Within a day of the original Fox report Google searches for Rich had overtaken searches for James Comey, even amid continuous news about the former FBI director's conversations with Trump.
Fox News chose to lead with this story at a time when most other media outlets were covering allegations that president Trump leaked intelligence to Russian officials.

>Wheeler was a Donald Trump supporter, a paid Fox News contributor and had developed a reputation for making outlandish claims, such as one appearance on Fox News in 2007 in which he warned that underground networks of pink pistol-toting lesbian gangs were raping young women".

you are more cucked than liberals if you believe this seth rich garbage
here's the man with huge investments in russia and contacts to russian oligarchs who funded this fake news bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=24420976&privcapId=112720934

Bait is so strong

This leaf is a good leaf.

This you nigger?
coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/07/29

>If fire fighter fight fire and crime fighter fight crime, then what do freedom fighter fight? They never mention that!
~George Carlin

Controlled opposition at its best. Fuck off.

SAGE

>when user cries like a bitch because user was being rude to him online while being user

Nigger please you KEKS are DOA . We are the hive stir us we will bite you !!

This is our website

We will reclaim it

>fuck off

kek

I hope a somali tears your asshole in half.

Anonymous are all antifa cuckolds these days

Chanology was a mistake.

>this thread

This post really ups the level of shill faggotry. This is golden pasta from on high.

Remember when anonymous declared war on isis

you haven't been relevant since failed occupy V for vendetta larpers. you ain't the legion.

Ahahahahahahah.
Old core Anonymous got put in prison or hired a long time ago. Non core now treat Pol like they used to b. You are tumblr. Fuck right off.

I hope my mom didn't throw out my Guy Fawkes mask. Thought my edgy hipster days were over when Occupy fizzled out.

Eat a dick

>We are Anonymous
>We have been Irrelevant since:
>We took out United as one, Divided by 0
>2008
>7 years of irrelevancy

Sit down.

Ahh, the hacker known as Anonymous has come to scold the hacker known as Sup Forums.

His name was Seth Rich, and he is an American hero.

Sage.

Lying faggot.
>Lurk mõar

Fuck Off
Sage

Who is this, Four Chan?