Post redpilled characters ITT

Post redpilled characters ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHChe6KY0DQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blues Clue

The one true king

Unfortunately, Ron Swanson is a parody of a libertarian.

Spbp

he was made a faggot on the tv show though

Fuck, I hate that Nick Offerman is actually kind of a cuck irl. But he is a truly skilled woodworker.

I went to a stand up with him and his wife. I wish I never went.

Literally took part in demonic magic and burned his daughter alive. Fuck that guy.

Lannisters are the red-pilled GOT characters. Red-pilled, but also not good people in other respects.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHChe6KY0DQ

>Literally married a single mom and has to take care of her children
Not-redpilled

still is

Any sonic Character
>redpilled.

Dude this is Sub-reddit, this is Deviant Art levels of cringe

Malcolm Tucker is Sup Forums personified

[Archie finds out the Jeffersons have bought the house next door]
Edith: I think it's wonderful.
Archie: Oh you'll think it's wonderful when the watermelon rinds come flying out the window

Mindset wise
Yeah I know, I never think about the actor though, for me Ron is Ron

how do I achieve Julian mode?

>when you lampoon someone and they like it

that dudes a fuckin cuck of the highest degree, don't try to separate his character from him, because he is playing himself as the character.

“…There’s no logical or sane or moral choice to be made other than voting for Hillary Clinton. But I also think that if she were not a woman, we would not be in this boat. I think the election would be over already.And that’s another sad thing, that a large reason there’s so much anger and mistrust of her is because people are very reluctant to see the patriarchy topple. I am incredibly excite that the glass ceiling will be shattered.”

>saving this Nick Oberman hate thread

>kikes make up a character in order to make fun of conservatives/libertarians
>people unironically love and agree with him

Who is more redpilled?

Eat big, lift big, drink rum.

He literally did nothing wrong, Solid Snake and the gang did exactly what he wanted in Metal Gear Solid 4, stop the Patriots. They just say that Solidus was too extreme, but the man understood what he was up against.

>"I want my memory, my existence to remain. Unlike an intron of history... I will be remembered as an exon. That will be my legacy, my mark in history. But the (((Patriots))) would deny us even that. I will triumph over the (((Patriots))) and liberate us all. And we will become-- the "Sons of Liberty"!"
―Solidus Snake

Raw sex appeal.

Judge Holden. Read Blood Meridian.

I think D&D just have a personal vendetta against his character and purposefully butchered him in the show

Ron Swanson =/= Nick Offerman.

But Ron Swanson isn't red-pilled to begin with.

Prince of all cucks

This

He married a 45-year-old. Whew.

Gert of Rivia

Hail gert

Shadow is a meme. Lurk more.

>This was supposed to be absurd

The guy who plays this character (rob halford is his name I think?) said before the election the character would vote fir Hillary

Corrigan, if he only came out. He's a closeted right-winger in denial.

Old nye

>A Jew
>Redpilled

Wow what a big fag

this guy has to be my favorite in Silicon Valley

best answer.

Ding ding ding ding ding

What's really funny is this -

When you hear liberal females talk about TV characters that get them wet, it's ALWAYS the hard-ass right-wing guy. EVERY. TIME.

I was at a tradeshow party a few years ago with a bunch of prissy vegetarian twats from California who started out talking social justice, but migrated to entertainment after a bit. Eavesdropping on them, I noted that when they were talking about their favorite show (apparently, at the time, it was 30Rock), they ALL practically got pregnant on the spot talking about Alec Baldwin's character. He's the fucking antithesis to EVERYTHING these women stand for in real life, but man, they were practically ready to rape his fictional ass for how excited they were about him, one even admitting "I don't get the reason, but guys who take charge like that REALLY turn me on even if they're not liberal."

This is women for you - they secretly WANT the strong conservative white man cock, but instead, they fuck Tyrone and marry their beta libcuck because virtue signaling to them is far more important than happiness.

Oh well.

Kratos.

He's the most skilled techie in the team.

he's a good cuck for jen

Real story, Ed O'Neal and David Faustino weren't invited to co-star/director Amanda Bearse (Marcy Darcy)'s gay wedding because she was sure they'd both laugh hysterically at 2 dykes walking down the aisle in tuxedos.

When she told them that was the reason, Ed burst out laughing and exclaimed "Of course we would, because it'd be fucking FUNNY!"

Such a nice treat to have someone who isn't a total faggot IRL.

fuckin winner

Yep

Why no Ruckus posted yet?

uh huh

Yiff Heil!

Fucking kek

No Punisher?
C'mon guys, this one was so easy.

Always thought about watching this just for CCO. Is it worth it?