Why does Sup Forums get so worked up over "muh palestine"

Why does Sup Forums get so worked up over "muh palestine"

Other urls found in this thread:

electronicintifada
youtu.be/3nq2uQQbEg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have a right to exist in peace

The European Jews are slaughtering the most ancient people of all time. The Palestinian culture and civilization is being destroyed by European Zionists. It's an Apartheid state and no moral human being can support the Israelis. They are genocoding Palestinian POC everyday.

Because the Jews made ten thousand movies crying about how awful concentration camps are, and then they create three giant concentration camps in the country they invaded in spite of the fact that their own religion forbids them from doing so until their Messiah arrives or else horrible shit will go down

This is why we can't have nice things

Exactly. 5,200,000 Palestinian people of color have been massacred by racist white Israelis.

Eh, its on literally the other side of the earth.

I dont really care.

A right to rest in peace.

sauce?

electronicintifada net/blogs/nora-barrows-friedman/why-israels-actions-can-be-called-genocide

There's only one right answer to this question

I don't know, but I love trolling retards here all the same. The latest Trump trip to the Middle East has been a fucking gold mine of material.
This shit will be posted until he's out of office. He checked every box in the region Sup Forums thought they were voting against.

Why does JIDF create so many slide threads?

And during present day, South African whites face genocide.
Jews belong in their little strip of jew land Israel. Muslims belong dead.

The Israel-Palestine conflict is just the dumbest conflict ever and it's a needless problem that Jews force the U.S. and other countries to have to worry about

The reason I don't exactly respect Israel as a state is because instead of going back and conquering the land for themselves, basically reconquering what they make claim to like the Spaniards did to the Moors, they got Israel via foreign intervention. If the Jews wanted a rightful claim to the land of Palestine maybe they shouldn't have left the land of Israel for centuries to go and subvert and mooch off European nations and then decide it's time to go back home in the early 20th century, and subsequently cause a huge ethnic and religious conflict that Western nations need to worry about because of them

>Posts picture of Hitler
youtu.be/3nq2uQQbEg4

Because palestinians are a fake people and no one cared about them until 1967, when israel took over their land. there were but few complaints when they were ruled by jordan and egypt.

They're Palestinians. They get themselves shot.
Still less than 6,000,000 Jews goy.

Muslims belong away from western society. Jews are the ones who belong dead.

>Why does Sup Forums get so worked up over "muh palestine"

Because we don't deny the incredible link that Palestinians have to the land. Jews simply do not have this same connection that they do. Roma Palestina, Byzantine Palestina, we can't forget these civilizations. European Jews just have an identity crisis because they have no connection to the Hebrews/Canaanites/Israelites like the Palestinians do. They've been in that land since antiquity

Its fuggen hilarious i took the day to fart around west bank with some yid girl and i keep telling her that khazars dont have claim to it cause its rightful palistine clay

Lmao how is living in Palestine man? Well, whats left of it. What part do you live in?

Im living in tel aviv right now and its fun visiting so far and the jewess im with is pretty rad

I don't. I hate both of them

Are you a pali? Or are you from somewhere else visiting?

> implying Muslims don't come on Sup Forums and shill for their bullshit

Any pro-Islam shit is a Muslim. No true Sup Forumsack would ever support an Islamic nation.

Since when? I don't give a fuck about anything outside of European interests and the Anglosphere. The entire Middle East could be reduced to radioactive glass tomorrow and I wouldn t give a shit.

Nah im a south african i got a visa for 2 years here plus a contract in a restaurant for about a year and a half

So you're a Nigger?

And if you're in Tel Aviv, why the Palestinian flag?

Thats were im living but like i said im visiting jericho with a jewess cause i got a few days off

Is it dangerous in the West bank? I wouldn't go anywhere near there and im an arab myself. Have you fucked the jewess yet?

Sup Forums hates Jews. If it was a white country they'd cheer for them.

Some faggot blog.
>can be called genocide
Can be? That sounds rather weak, I can call you an antisemite or a racist or a xenophobe... but then I'd sound like a liberal.
>Genocide can be applied to the destruction of a people or a national group
Manchester last night. Paris every few months. The coercive taxation of European whites who could otherwise afford to have their own kids.

lol when u lock them out of their own land

>#1
Joos

>#2
If someone came to your backyard and said "this is my homeland, you are not permitted to live here" and then was backed by an army and propaganda, you'd be pretty pissed.

According to her i might get stabbed or pickpocketed at any moment and she has moved me out of the way of oncoming people and shouted at them to get out of her space and yeah i did plus on of my co workers said i should date her because israeli women throw around false rape accusations like crazy and they cant be charges for it

Because I want the Arab world to come down on Israel like a tonne of bricks and fuck them for their genocide of the Palestinian people

I'm not particularly fond of either side, but I dislike Israel more

The jews could literally genocide all the palestinians for all I care.

As long as we keep the semites in their own meat grinder and we don't get involved it's a-ok by me.

>because israeli women throw around false rape accusations like crazy and they cant be charges for it
Fucking Jews man always up to Jew tricks. Well, stay safe my friend, don't get charged with rape and don't get blown up

>One post by this ID
Why did OP make this thread without engaging in any debate to his question?

Yeah that would suck being thrown in jew jail they would probably try to circumcise me or something. The strangest thing about her is she pays for everything and wont let me buy her a drink or dinner its like shes being unjewish to impress me

Hmmm i wonder

like they wouldn't fucking do that to American if they had the chance. the way they have destroyed America might actually be worse. They have demoralized America to where it is merely a husk of what it used to be through their infiltration in the movie industry, in the supreme court, AIPAC, and our education system. This was a WASP country and they infiltrated all of the highest institutions to destroy us. They have replaced WASP elites with Jewish elites with no loyalty to America. The "based jew" memes has to die.

This

>The strangest thing about her is she pays for everything and wont let me buy her a drink or dinner its like shes being unjewish to impress me

This worries me. Never trust a Jew let alone a Jewish woman. Really stay vigilant my man.

>jew jail

Really wonder what Jew jail is like. Everyone's probably there for tax evasion or something

This. The muzzis kill a handful of us every now and then (and we kill them back desu), but its the damage that the jews have done to our very souls that is the real threat.

realistically even if israel wasn't there egypt or jordan would claim to own palestine and it wouldn't even be free. hell the majority of people against palestine are arabs. nasser in the 20th century was against it since he felt palestine independence would weaken a united arab front. syria was against it since they claimed palestine was a part of greater syria. jordan claimed palestine was theirs. even today most arabs don't support a palestinian state. even before the jews it belonged to the british and before that it belonged to the ottomans. palestinians never actually had a state other than some biblical state that according to muslim history those people were considered evil.,