The gender spectrum has two binary extremes: male and female...

The gender spectrum has two binary extremes: male and female. Between these lies many different values of what a society deems "masculine" and "feminine," thus determining one's gender is a difficult and personal process.

Why is this so fucking hard for Sup Forums to understand?

Do you really think every sociologist is wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZctEwj4YEIc
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/19/why-a-lot-of-americans-dont-want-to-befriend-a-transgender-person?via=twitter_page
archive.is/9zM0f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because made up science doesn't exist

I honestly couldn't care less about gender

I think Sociologists are afraid of losing their practices/whatever funding streams they have by being politically incorrect. Not so much wrong. Just in survival.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZctEwj4YEIc

Even Alexa knows the truth!

If you have a dick you are a boy. If you have a vagina you are a girl. It's so difficult to underSTAND OHH GOD MY BRAIN

Acting girly doesn't make you a girl.

>Do you really think every sociologist is wrong?
Yes, because every sociologist after Horkheimer and Adorno moved the US was a Marxist with an ideological motivation to argue against normality even if it's a functional normality.

BTW of course feminine men and masculine women exist, but they don't get laid for a reason. What's really interesting is the push to pretend masculine women actually can get laid, when in reality preaching fat positivity just makes men feel like they're being manipulated.

You can't expect collectivism to convince men. That's not how men work.

Believing in only a 1D gender spectrum.

HOW FUCKING BIGOTED

cock (male) + vagina(female) = child

male = gender
female = gender

WHATS SO HARD

dichotomy ≠ spectrum

>thus determining one's gender is a difficult and personal process.
Yeah if you're a faggot. You a faggot, OP?

lel are you honestly saying that fat=masculine? Holy shit I've never seen such a level level of retardation in my whole fucking life

"Sex" refers to biological constructions such as reproductive organs and chromosomes. "Gender" refers to the ideas of "masculine" and "feminine", specifically in the context of the society's expectation for a person's sex.

Because societal expectation's for a sex vary, and because one's gender roles are personal (and, in some cases, may be contrary to society's norms, e.g., a tomboy), we cannot say that gender is derived solely from one's sex. They are distinct.

This is why traps are straight, for example.
If someone behaves metaphorically and pedagogically as if they were a girl, then their gender is female (pic related), their sex has little bearing on their gender role, because they are non-gender conforming females. Conversely, if you were to date a tomboy, that would be homosexual, as you're dating a non-gender conforming male.

Does this make sense?

"Faggot" is a pejorative slang term that implies a sexual attraction to masculinity and other various forms of homoeroticism.

I like feminine traits, not masculine traits, so no.

is this anzu

I'm actually fine with a person wanting to switch gender, it's the extra super special snowflakes who want to say they're neither or they're a non-binary genderfluid omnigender pansexual that piss me off.

who is that in the picture? she is cute

You're either male or female. If you're male then you're either man or faggot. If you're female then you're either woman or dyke.

Obese women typically have higher testosterone, this contributes to aggression. Furthermore, truly aggressive, masculine women are less likely to care about their appearance which is a sentiment that's likely to lead to obesity in women.

So yes, fat women are masculine. Feminists are masculine. Ugliness in general is masculine.

Straight means heterosexual.

Heterosexual is about sex and not gender.

Therefore traps are gay, as they are by definition homosexual.

>sociology
>objective

>thus determining one's gender is a difficult and personal process.

Only for 1-2% of people, and the idea that society needs to be restructured to suit that tiny tiny minority is inane.

because you can't build civilizations with these types of people... they don't produce they just consume

they have the right to be who they want, but if everyone is like this then what happens to tradition?

They can only exist in large numbers when everything else has been taken care of

Blahh blahh blahh all you do is talk. Look do you got a dick? You are a fucking GUY. I don't give a shit what you think you are or how you act. I see a dick, you're a dude. I see some pussy you are a girl. Done deal. All this filler is just a bunch of bullshit. I don't give a shit about your sex life. Do what you want and come up with whatever excuses you want but it won't change what is down there and it won't make me call you anything else than what you are.

There are two genders, and there are people who are mentally ill due to globalist media seeking to destroy the nuclear family and expand markets. It's pretty simple. There is no "gender spectrum".

I don't know why you're lecturing to us like we're fresh immigrants from Libya, we already know this stuff.

No.

If you "identify" with anything other than whats between your legs, you need help.

As humans we wanna fuck for children, if you don't do that. you're usless

>I see a dick, you're a dude. I see some pussy you are a girl
Okay so what about Buck Angel and Sarina Valentina?

But separating gender from sex is a very new concept that normal people do not do. Only crazy people with mental illnesses do.

Throughout history, in most countries and civilisations, fat was linked to femininity, and it still is. Even obese fat at times. That being said you have a point when you say that fat acceptance is shameful, but this fad is gonna die sooner than we expect it, friend. The future is bright and thin, chubby at best.

oh yes, exactly what the world needs, even more unnecessary people to take up even more resources. The population of the planet needs to be cut back by 3billion or so, starting with India.

itt: hurr durr believing makes it real

the gender spectrum has two binary extremes:

>the dick that fucks the woman's pussy and the woman's organs that make the baby and feed it for 9 months

all this talk about how 'complicated' you are is just attention whoring and an attempt to make yourself seem less mundane

You see, every what every sociologist has missed then is the fact that only one gender has a penis and and only one gender has a vagina, so in fact, it's not that difficult.

Yeah you're a faggot alright

can't wait for artificial embryos and stem cell dicks, trapping cishets and destroying their fragile sexualities KEK

>If someone behaves metaphorically and pedagogically

Please explain to me how someone can behave as as a metaphor and wouldn't to behave as a pedagogue to behave as a teacher? What does that have to do with gender?

Do you understand the words you use or just pick the ones that you think make you sound educated?

It's like you're totally ignoring the nuanced argument being presented. When you're talking about sexual organs, you're righting in claiming that binary categories are correct. But gender refers to the society's expectations of masculinity and femininity, thus it clearly exists on a spectrum with two binary extremes, yet nevertheless intermediary values.

For example, would you consider this person a boy or a girl? If you're instantly interested in whether or not they have a penis or a vagina, that's fine. But if you're ignoring how they look, their dress, and even their mannerism, you're ignoring their gender, and only interested in their sex.

Again, that's a fine thing to do, but realize that's what you're doing. Stop trying to redefine words to comport with your sensitivity agenda. No sociologist agrees with you.

agreed, but thats a different discussion

Go to hospital
Claim you're your preferred sex
Waste everybody's time over your refusal to accept biology
Many such cases

I think that what they say is about as testable and scientific as Sigmund Freud's work.

There are two sexes: male and female.
There are two genders: Masculine and feminine,
There are two sexualities: hetero and homo

the only people who should be legally allowed to pick are hermaphrodites who were born with birth defects.

not me though. i am a dog.

How hard is it to understand that your gender means nothing? Discovering where exactly you fall socially on a made-up Westernized binary of ideologically-based gender characteristics is a complete waste of time. There's no reason in the slightest to autistically obsess over how much one differs from the caricature society associates with one's given biological sex.

all that went through my head when I read that shit post was a normie autistically screeching.

Exactly. "Sociologists" can't be honest about what they really think if they want to keep their jobs.

>Thinly veiled traps aren't gay thread

The number of legs spectrum has two binary extremes: legs and no legs. Between these lies many different values of what a society deems "legs" and "no legs," thus determining one's appendages is a difficult and personal process.

Why is this so fucking hard for Sup Forums to understand?

Do you really think every orthopedic surgeon is wrong?

Humans aren't bipedal, get used to it.

>If someone behaves metaphorically and pedagogically as if they were a girl
>explain this

"metaphorically" in this context means "for all intents and purposes."
"pedagogically" in this context means "if you wanted to teach someone, you could use this as an example."

Saying a boy that looks like a girl is a girl pedagogically correct way of teaching someone about the gender spectrum.

>sociologist is wrong?
Sociology isn't a science. It replaced Civics in the 1970s because Jews took over the West and didn't want people knowing how to defend themselves in court and to push Cultural Marxism

Gender studies and "Feminism" was created by a pedophile Jew who fucked animals -- not even joking

You might not be completely wrong, but expecting me to correctly your fucked up shit is not acceptable. If you are a blue haired femme boy and I can't tell what to call you that's not my fucking problem.

Just because you say it doesnt mean its fucking so

you are less than 1% of the population
you are not an spectrum you are an anomaly
and if you dont shut the fuck up soon you are gonna be a cautionary tale about
>not shutting the fuck up on time

A boy that looks like a girl is still a boy.

There is no such thing as a chick with a dick. There are only dudes with titts.

No, a boy that looks like a girl is a non-gender conforming female (male).

It's possible for one's sex to different from their gender.

that's sex not gender

Let's all put this argument to rest once and for all.
Pic related.

This. But on a side note, are you a blue-haired femme boy, OP? A-asking for a friend. As a joke. Haha.

>It's possible for one's sex to different from their gender.
But it's impossible for you to stop sucking dicks, because you are a gigantic faggot.
What a mess of a castrated soul you are.

Still with the filler. Yes I do only care what their sexual organs are. I have no interest in these people or associating with them. I think they all have a mental illness and need help. I will ignore every fucking excuse or mental gymnastics you need to perform to reach your desired "gender". 100% of normal rational people agree with me.

Or a male.

They're the same thing in most languages.

as an actual sociologist, this is basically how I see it, but it is quite true as mentioned before that many dare not challenge the impending shitmass population that thinks they can get it any which way they want.

when you are born, you either have a dick or a vagina. therefore you are male or female. then if you like other people who were born with the same genitalia as yourself, you're a homosexual. otherwise, heterosexual.

gender is just some bullshit social construct that is baseless and only serves to try and imply that there is a possibility of no such difference between the sexes. just because you feel like you fall in the middle of some "gender spectrum" doesn't change your biological composition, I don't care what the MSM and brainwashed idiots say

If you FOOL me into a awkward encounter with a cock and i was expecting a cunt

SOMETHING IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU.

fin.

what does the transvestite suppose to proves?

Yes. Every sociology professor and related individual has been a fucking moron who basically would have failed at literally anything else. It really is the most ridiculous and useless discipline on earth, infused with Marxist thought and theory, sometimes blatantly so. I had to sit through a couple of those classes and even walked out a few times it was such horseshit. Filled with retarded European transfer students who made me feel physically and spiritually ill every time they opened their screechy, God-forsaken mouths.

>HUUUURRRR MALCOM GLADWELL

Fuck sociology and people who take it seriously.

faggot is a pejorative for a whiny, non-adult sissy.

grow up and stop being a little faggot, Billy.

Well that all depends.
What does my boner prove?

>as an actual sociologist, this is basically how I see it
You're not an actual sociologist, then.

If you got in bed with , but then found a dick, would you really care? Are you attracted to WOMEN or are you attracted to VAGINAS? This is a serious question. Being attracted to gender isn't the same as being attracted to a sex.

>What does my boner prove?
That you are into male transvestites?

I'm worried about fracturing reality.

The internet allows too much idea segregation, too many safe spaces and too many echo chambers. Even Sup Forums is an echo chamber, even when I'm winning the argument here it would simply become my echo chamber, which is a hollow victory.

They'll continue believing amongst themselves that feminism is a majority thought, that Marxism is an arcane source of wisdom, that society actually does believe fat is beautiful and they'll never disappear.

I don't want to blame women, but fuck it actually is just the women who can't search out opposing views and entertain them even if plenty of women do this. But literally all men do this at least once. All of them. The curiosity kills them otherwise.

>sociologists determine physiological identity

>physicians determine physiological identity

You gender benders really are mentally unfit.

KYS

The worst is when underage kids want to fill their bodies with hormones so they can switch genders. If you're not old enough to consume alcohol, you shouldn't be old enough to switch genders

This is what a thought virus looks like. Satans ilk are very wise about meaning.

2 genders. Not complicated.

Actually a faggot, sometimes called a short faggot is a bundle of wood sticks or billets that is 3 feet in length and 2 feet in circumference.

>This is a serious question. Being attracted to gender isn't the same as being attracted to a sex.
But your insatiable lust for cock is what makes you a faggot, you fucking faggot.
Why won't you make the world a better place and drown yourself?

LMAO now we are getting to the root of your issues. You fooled some poor dude and he went running out the door when he saw your dick. Now you are all butthurt because "immaa laddyy thooo :( why don't you like fucking dudes faggot!" Get a grip.

Gender expression is. With heterosexuals occupying certain regions of the spectrum exclusively.

Leftists are trying to erase biological gender.

>panies
i couldnt be bothered with the rest of it

It would be weird NOT to be into pic related.

>But your insatiable lust for cock
What if someone fucked a man in the ass, but didn't like cock? Didn't suck their dick? Didn't take a dick in the ass themselves? In other words, they don't like cock?

I know that sounds really silly, but by your logical that's not gay, because they don't like cock.

add an axe and you have a mighty faggot

Im normal. so im attracted to VAGINAS!

>Being attracted to gender isn't the same as being attracted to a sex.
Yes,... yes it is. sex determains GENDER
I cant believe i have to explain this shit

are you trolling, is this bait. i cant tell, liberals are so fucked i just dont know anymore

Get off Sup Forums and take your autistic ass back to /LGBT/

Christ realdolls get more lifelike by the day

I'm not reading your erotic fanfic, faggot. Eat glass and shit yourself to death.

1970s:
>WOW YOU LIKE BARBIE DOLLS? WEIRDO, THAT MAKES YOU A GIRL

1990s:
>just because you like barbie dolls doesn't make you a girl.

2010s:
>WOW, YOU LIKE BARBIE DOLLS? THAT MAKES YOU A GIRL, BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE ITS A SPECTRUM AND WE'RE ALL ON IT

> "Every sociology professor and related individual has been a fucking moron"
if you're going to make such a broad generalization, then you're taking the discipline at face value, especially considering the composition of public universities -- if you even slightly redpill, you're in jeopardy of losing your job for not buying into the bullshit libtard college curriculum they cram down students throats just to get their money's worth.

sure I will agree that sociology is too broad to be worth a shit on its own unless you want to move into the fucking ghetto and coach little niglets, but if you're not a dumbass to begin with, you can make it worth something.

Damn thats a great comment my dude. Totally not a retarded display of the elementary concept of multiple definitions for the same word, a fairly common occurrence in the English language. I hope you kill yourself tonight, user. I really really do. You're a dumbass.

I'm not trolling you, my fellow Jalapeño. Sex does not determine gender. Gender by definition is a social construct that is fluid and varies with respect to time and culture.

This has been an accepted sociological definition for longer than homosexuality has been removed from the DSM.

that you like to fap to males dressed in female outfits some how proves gender is a spectrum?
I think it proves you are gay but still in denial thats all.

Over 80% of Americans "would really care".
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/19/why-a-lot-of-americans-dont-want-to-befriend-a-transgender-person?via=twitter_page

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/9zM0f

>This has been an accepted
Unlike you ever will be, you mistake

If male and female are "extremes" why do they make up 98% of the population?

Sex does determine gender, pick up a biology book, XX=female XY=male
It's not that complicated at all

The problem with sociology is that it has been taken over by post-modernists, the same thing happened with anthropology, and every other social science. The post-modernists are nothing but crypto-marxists and the whole lot of them deserve a free helicopter ride.

Because the distribution is non-Gaussian? You can have a dual-modal extreme with absolute minimums in between.

They're still extremes.

>some how proves gender is a spectrum?
What? No, I don't give a fuck about a gender spectrum. I just like bois who dress up like grills.