MEXICAN SHIT TALK GENERAL

Generally talk shit about Spics.

For one, how do they even have computers? Don't they still live in mud huts down there? They're like the sand people of North America.

>9966
>Double (((dubs)))s of truth

Yeah, I'm convinced. Spics are shit
(didn't need much convincing in the first place)

Tell me, son--what's your education status?

Canada noooooooo!!!

Leaf implying they are any more useful to me than a Mexican.
At least my little beans work hard enough for the money they make. Imagine having to pay a hoser more to be twice as retarded.

Canadian Division of Harvard.

What about you, NEET fag?

I bet you're black. If you're educated, you're a space chimp.

u betr be glad we didnt take the rest of ur shity country in 1813

>american
>white
mfw

KEK

I like you! Still wouldn't pay you more than my tacos.

We don't make that shitty fucking brap food here.

Tacos are better food than Hawaiian pizzas and poutine, snownigger

>white
>eating tacos
kk Carlos

>implying I like hawaiian pizza

And of course, a fucking amerifat has just the best taste in food.

Is the white thing a manufactured response?
I understand you guys are both sitting on the couch together doing what ever kids do these days, BUT TACOS ARE FUCKING DELICIOUS!!

And that's a fact jack

>implying we're even in the same province probably
>implying the chances of that are more than astronomically low
>implying im a faggot
>implying the implications of implying these implications previously implied by your implication of my implying

>even Canadians don't like Canadian food

90 percent is phone posting

Honestly, that looks pretty tasty.

get a job, darkie.
where'd ya steal the phone?

Canadian food literally doesn't exist. No, stealing someone's food and changing one (1) ingredient (without even altering any of the methods!) does not make it your food.

Back to the Rez, Apache Chief.

Keep your fuckin bannock lmao

If you are implying implications that don't exist I can tell you that implications implied only lead to more implications.
That being said I'm not implying tacos are delicious. I have solid evidence to back up my claim. The best taco benders are in Lincoln Heights. Sure, you might get everything up to dysentery because the owner paid off the inspector, but it's only temporary. Do you want to live forever?

butthurt whiteys always make me laugh

>shit being solid after eating tacos
>Lincolon heights
get out of my huwhites only thread, darkness delight

inb4 some cuck mexican comes and starts licking boots of the usa

Too late

>cuckadian trying to trigger me with such low energy bait

why cant americans defend their own borders? surely it can't be that hard

I wish there were flags on Sup Forums so we could out all of the dirty spics that hang out there and act as if their subhuman opinions matter

Stay strong primo! You have friends here!
That being said don't think I'll let you over stay your visa Jose!

POC Win this round!!

I'd take a spic over a weeb anyday. but not a spic weeb. but than again, youre a canuck weeb. I just don't understand how you can keep doing this yourself

>Canada
>removed visas for shitskins
>is the laughing stock of North America
>Is willingly invaded by muslims and asians
>housing market is a complete shithole
>giving blowjobs to dogs is permitted by law
>elected a charismatic puff to get their weed
>not only they didn't get their weed, it's even harder and more expensive to get it illegally
>old men are allowed to go to little girl's restrooms
>economy is crashing with no survivors
>thinks he can talk shit about Spics
I guess that when you're such a failure as a country, beating a dead horse makes you feel better about yourselves.

Something like 10% of mexicans actually have a decent life. But the mayority of the other 90% are exactly as horrible as you imagine, either stupid as fuck, criminals, crooks or some sort of shity combination. In their defense they've been constantly fucked ever since spanish conquerors got here and we have some sort of desease that makes us put all kind of foreign people in a pedestal, that's why the richest person in the country comes from a lebanese family and a lot of powerful people have a close relationship with Spain. We even have a word for it "malinchismo", I've seen it a million times, some shity argie immediately gets a good job because people like his accent, while a hard working mexican has to bust his ass to get a raise or promotion. I actually met this spanish family that for some reason got literally millions of dollars from the government to build some shit, they spent all the money, asked for more, got it, flushed it all again and never finished the building, then ran off back to Spain when shit hit the fan. They're scum but they had more credit than a mexican because they were white and had a "nice" accent

>removed visas for shitskins
Mexican president treats a man that called all mexicans "rapists" like a King
>is the laughing stock of North America
Mexico is literally the laughing stock of the world
>Is willingly invaded by muslims and asians
Is willingly ignored by muslims and asians because they see Mexico as a dangerous place. Also mexicans flee the country every single day
>housing market is a complete shithole
Everything is a complete shithole
>giving blowjobs to dogs is permitted by law
In Mexico a pedophile and be the governor of Veracruz
>elected a charismatic puff to get their weed
Elected a retard
>not only they didn't get their weed, it's even harder and more expensive to get it illegally
We are such cinics, that the biggest public university is also one of the best places to buy drugs
>old men are allowed to go to little girl's restrooms
Old politicians are allowed to be taped filling bags with money, go a couple of years to jail and get back to their former position
>economy is crashing with no survivors
There is no economy. You can easily find kids begging for food/money in the streets
>thinks he can talk shit about Spics
Thinks he can talk shit about literally any country as a mexican