Can one act of violence overshadow another or even be accepted?

can one act of violence overshadow another or even be accepted?
we hear stories of fathers killing their daughters rapist and we accept and understand him.
but in the end he still killed another person.
you may not beat your wife yet beating your own offspring in order to discipline was accepted for a long time.

As long as humans have emotions, yes.

Who said u cant beat your wife? Isnt that like 80 percent of the reason you get married? Im lost...

The funny thing is most women respond positively to being slapped around a bit. As long as you don't go full War Machine on them.
They form a sense of respect for you much like a child does.

>killing heinous criminals is wrong
>defending your family honor is wrong.
oh please fuck off with your nu-atheist communist drivel.

It use to be popular idea to quell the psychos and bug eyed crazies with vigilante justice. Then they got lawyers.

Beating your wife is a good idea. Women are guilty of horrible legal crimes, Just look at how they vote. Children are innocent and cannot vote so beating them is inherently wrong.

As for killing, I think it is always wrong. The only people who deserve death are murderers. Rapists only deserve life in prison.

>killing heinous criminals is wrong
>defending your family honor is wrong
Literally Muslim tier. We have laws for a reason. But okay I guess you will find it cool if some guy kills you because his daughter falsely accused you of rape and you weren't convicted.

Isn't the whole point of "murder is wrong" based around the idea that the society as a whole loses value when you kill someone that doesn't deserve it, but do society a favor when killing someone that "deserved" it?
Same is true for beating. But like everything else, values change in societies with time, and nowadays, there's no value in beating offspring or wife in regard to current moral standards.

I mean if you kill one person who would have, had they not been killed, murdered 100 people, then you're kind of justified in that.

You have two options in that scenario. One death or 100. Take your pick.

thing is, a friend of mine was finishing work and while the guys were waiting by the clock to punch out one of them says " well! im off to beat the kid and fuck the wife".
my fuckup of a friend blurts out "or the otherway around" only to receive looks of disgust.
obviously it's a no no to fuck the kid but why is beating the wife more of deal then beating the kid.

Its Christian tier too, numbnuts.
Just not faggot Protestants because Protestants are neutered betas.

The old testament is where the bible keeps its testicles. If you are a Lutheran faggot you are emasculated.

And desu, It existed in Pagan societies as well.
Basically any truly masculine society has had such things.

also

>literally
reddit nu-male confirmed

kids are impressionable. you teach them through pain not to do something. Im sure it's been proven that simply telling them no is not really enough to convince them that it's bad. as long as you explain to them after the beating, they might try to understand why a spank might be necessary. a grown women is an adult, but alot of men like to think they are just as stupid as kids, so they need to be treated like kids. beating kids is more justified simply because it's about teaching ignorant minds. a grown women is a grown women. the only ignorant fool is the man who knows no better than. there is a difference between getting spanked and watching your mom get hit throughout your child hood. the latter certainly gives a warped mind

Jew pawn confirmed.

>you may not beat your wife yet beating your own offspring in order to discipline was accepted for a long time.

Still is in a lot of areas. I do it, when the need arises. Even Jesus understood there was times to rise to violence.

Pic related

But! many of us that were beaten as children remember the experience and it also gives a warped mind.
A parent is the one who is your stable ground in life, a mothers embrace is a sanctuary that blocks out the evil that this world is.
A child that does not feel safe due to beatings from their parents surely develops problems later in life.

fuck this image cracks me up

a spanking and a beating are not the same thing. same thing with context. where they beating you because they didn't like you, or to teach you? you need to think about why they did it and how you decided to look at it. where you supposed to learn something from it? or did you just ingore that and assume it was because they wanted to hit you?

beatign kids and women should be legal

they both need it badly

fags too
and democrats

>was accepted for a long time
Was?

we were punished for misbehaving.
yet in any circumstance it was always my fault.
going through school i would not tell my mother that i was being bullied cause she would always twist it around and make it my fault or shame me for being bullied.
as i grew older i became stronger then the rest of the kids and could defend myself easy both mentally and physically.
yet my parents would keep on try to punish me for every minor mistake that would happen.
today i don't speak to them much, mom's a fucking button pusher and is eager for a fight but she knows i could easily strangle her.
and the old man often tries me on aswell but he knows that i wont go down without a fight.

sounds like you have a victim complex. you also said you got bullied in school. being an outcast in social situations can do more harm. it really messes with your ego and your ability to have proper friends without fear of being rejected or belittled. I guess it doesn't help that your parents where kind of shitty. maybe a little neglectful? either way I would chalk it up to the bullying that did it for you. I mean, what are your parents supposed to do? beat up the other kid for you? im sure they wanted you to stand up for yourself but they couldn't have going around beating up people without any form of punishment. no, Id say you, your family and the people around you are to blame for your shitty attitude. i'd recommend killing yourself. honestly, I don't think it'll ever get better for you

beating niggers should be brought back

hek shooting

>you may not beat your wife
Maybe you dont, I spank my wife when she misbehave the same way I spank my daughters. Spanked my wife and one of my daughters once when they were both getting hysterical at each other.
Physical discipline=/=beating .

bruv. victim complex?
I understand punishment but being beaten and threatened? that is more then neglectful.
anywho, I turned shit around later on and became popular. did well in school and shit and now am a indipendant guy.
only thing that bothers me is the hate that i bear to them.
how can you be so merciless to beat your own child in that manner.