Kim Dotcom - Sean Hannity Happening Pt 19

The Latest
>HANNITY: "I AM CLOSER TO THE TRUTH THAN EVER"
>"Not only am I not stopping, I am working harder."
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867211447901851649
>HANNITY 5/23/17 TV SHOW REWINDABLE STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=EQi1TfuBOBU
(Will need to rewind stream backward; Announcement is in first 10 minutes of show)
>5/23: KIM TWEETS: "There is no Russia collusion / hacking."
i.imgur.com/EZOJn3O.png
>5/23: HANNITY DOUBLES DOWN ON RADIO SHOW; 'I RETRACT NOTHING'
archive.is/LVick
>SEAN HANNITY SHOW RADIO PROGRAM 5/23
youtu.be/pcMo0w9h46o?t=14m55s
(Begins 14:55, lots of talk for remainder of show)
>DAILYMAIL EXCLUSIVE: Rich family demands DC police reveal investigation
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
>5/23: KIM STATEMENT IS LIVE
KIM.COM
>Offers testimony in US; Confirms Seth was "PANDA" contact; Will go under oath for safe passage from Special Counsel Mueller
FULL statement: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495574011023.png

INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

LAST THREAD PREVIOUS (#17) PREVIOUS (#16) PREVIOUS (#15) PREVIOUS (#14) PREVIOUS (#13) PREVIOUS (#12) PREVIOUS (#11) PREVIOUS (#10)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=24420976&privcapId=112720934
archive.is/v4aXq
youtu.be/feA64wXhbjo
washingtonian.com/2017/03/02/dc-lobbyist-will-hire-actors-to-reenact-seth-richs-murder/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_LeGate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel
wnd.com/2017/05/thats-patently-false-seth-rich-family-spokesman-denies-dnc-is-paying-him/
chapwoodinvestments.com/about-us/
dcist.com/2017/03/seth_rich_war_room.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for (ins)hannity is a schizophrenic shill

Kim is schizophrenic as he keeps talking to to pandas.

Hannity knows he was cucked by a 'based black man' who was paid by the Russians (aka unnamed source t. wheeler) to 'investigate' and then disseminate fake news, this seth rich story is an early attempt by Russia to influence the 2018 election

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP - SETH RICH IS PROPAGANDA

>On May 15, 2017, Fox 5 DC reported the uncorroborated and later largely retracted claims by Rod Wheeler, a Fox News contributor and former homicide detective, that there was evidence Seth Rich had contacted WikiLeaks and that law enforcement were covering this up claims which were never independently verified by Fox.

>The next day, Fox News published a lead story on its website and provided extensive coverage on its cable news channel about what it said were Wheeler's uncorroborated claims about the murder of Seth Rich. In reporting these claims, the Fox News report re-ignited conspiracy theories about the killing.

>Within a day of the original Fox report Google searches for Rich had overtaken searches for James Comey, even amid continuous news about the former FBI director's conversations with Trump. Fox News chose to lead with this story at a time when most other media outlets were covering allegations that president Trump leaked intelligence to Russian officials.

>Wheeler was a Donald Trump supporter, a paid Fox News contributor and had developed a reputation for making outlandish claims, such as one appearance on Fox News in 2007 in which he warned that underground networks of pink pistol-toting lesbian gangs were raping young women".

you are more cucked than liberals if you believe this seth rich garbage
here's the man with huge investments in russia and contacts to russian oligarchs who funded this fake news bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=24420976&privcapId=112720934

Wake up. Assange and Kim are both desperate men. We don't know the truth, but for the fucking love of God Kim is clearly a walking pos who spins everything toward his 'case'. His case his is bizarre egomaniacal desire to live a rich life.

Hannity and Kim confirmed /ourguy/ status today

THIS IS FOR SETH YOU GOD DAMN LUCIFERIANS

RUNDOWN

>KDC is ready to divulge info
>now has attorneys working with him
>made a public statement requesting clemency travel to US to testify
>has been in contact with several reporters, one of which Sean Hannity
>Sean Hannity knows the info that's about to be released and also made a statement about it's disclosure.
>media tycoons and advertisers got to Hannity and forced him to retract
>they also retracted his articles this morning.
>Hannity probably won't last through the week at Fox
>Hannity still researching the case, but not disclosing "at this time"

SHILLS are SHILLING HARD

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH
=
JUSTICE FOR AMERICA

>Seth like pandas
>therefore conspiracy
Why are rural retards so easy to manipulate?

DIGITS will confirm if Hannity has been castrated

Are you actually believe on what that fat shit is saying?

kys commie kike

archive.is/v4aXq

Seth's alternate twitter account just started tweeting again.

is it wrong i immediately thought of youtu.be/feA64wXhbjo
when wathing this

i know, you guys really are

cont.
Kim handled, stored, and protected leaked data for Wikileaks. He had the motive, expertise, and infrastructure to provide secure tunnels with access by token. This connection to a foreign agent is also what dinged Seth for unmasking by the FISA courts.

I really don't care what Fox retracts.
That has fuck all to do wih it validity now does it.

really haven't seen shilling like this in a while. but this time it's not just shitposters, it's also the odd obvious bot-like shills that stand out for their complete lack of board culture. they must know what's at stake.

thanks for updating the OP mr baker!

what can the shills grasp now?

Why are you such a shilly shill? :P

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH
=
JUSTICE FOR AMERICA

is this still happening
washingtonian.com/2017/03/02/dc-lobbyist-will-hire-actors-to-reenact-seth-richs-murder/

I love that the ones shouting shill the loudest are slowly being recognized as the shills. Keep shouting

Smell that? Its fear.....

Is this your head cannon?

They've apparently forgotten about the last time he did this to them.

They're really going to try that tactic? How in the fuck are they planning on explaining the deadtime which matches Seth?

fuck, now my mind is in the mememosphere again

time to start writing a resume roach

TOTAL
O
T
A
L

FAG
A
G

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

b-b-but... the family wants hannity to cease!!!

REEEEEEEEE

Fuck you Lithuania, I'm on to you.

900% sure you are shareblue faggot

Did one of you manage to contact craig murray?

William LeGate is Turbo Shilling right now. Why would a 23 year programming prodigy be shilling so hard against this? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_LeGate

Could it be that William is part of the Thiel Fellowship, created by Peter Thiel. A member of the Bilderberg Group. But what doesn't make sense is that Thiel has put a lot of money towards conservative organizations and fundraisers?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel

>Offers testimony in US; Confirms Seth was "PANDA" contact; Will go under oath for safe passage from Special Counsel Mueller

BUH BUHH BUHH

KIM WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE NOTHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

What do you mean? I mean I'm still waiting for him to release Hillary's emails I'm sure Kim wouldn't lie. Why would someone lie on the internet for attention, right?

Shills be shilling tonight boys...steady on the target.

OMG KIM SAYING HE HAS HACKED HILLARY EMAILS AND HE'S GOING TO RELEASE THEM

I'm 900% you're from reddit.

What can I do to convince you I'm not? Admit we don't know the truth?

Do they not realise that shilling this makes it look like they have something to cover up?

As much as I believe Kimdotcom is full of shit, I can't imagine Hannity would risk so much in his career unless there actually was a scoop here. It'd be like if Maddow had gotten all of Trump's taxes from leaks instead of just the 2005.

You guys need to be aware of something

This twink is the guy spearheadding the movement to get Hannity shammed and fired.

He's attacking his sponsors, attacking every single tweet, and trying to get Hannity taken down through character assassination. He's also funded by Media Matters and a part of them.

This guy is gonna do some damage to Hannity, and it ain't good. The same thing that happened to O'Reilly.

K-K-K-KIMM

H-H-HE F-F-F-FATTT GUYS

HE FAT!!!

DUN LISTEN TO HIB!!!

REEEEEEE

How does it feel to be a paranoid faggot?

Who is shilling? Show me an example? All we see is people who have a different opinion than the main concept behind OPs post. That's not shilling. Most of us come here to see what others are saying. Wake up.

Am I still going to be called a shill for saying this is fucking nothing? Because this is, so far, fucking nothing. I only move for credible sources and fat man is not delivering.

>actually believing that ctr is still operational
>actually believing that russians aren't trying to fuck with our media and elections
what a shitty meme you picked

Is he ok? If not I'll feel horrible for laughing at this.

It's fine to say it's nothing for now. You'd be a shill if you're calling for Hannity's head.

Has anybody been looking into him? If not, Im going to start looking into that.

This new story out tonight from WND had a typo that made Brad Bauman lose his shit again on Twitter.
wnd.com/2017/05/thats-patently-false-seth-rich-family-spokesman-denies-dnc-is-paying-him/
Interesting because the story is largely about him denying paying the family

I'll be damned. Did he go to Thiel? That was in the same general area as my college. I probably met this dude a couple of years back.

I don't think they have noticed that their shilling will only Bump this thread harder XD

TARGET AQUIRED:
>KIM DOTCOM

>MASSIVE DAIRY INTAKE DETECTED

GIB US DA EVIDENCE KIM AND YOU WONT BE HARMED

HAND OVER THE SCOOP CODES

Never mind, I clearly have no idea what a Thiel fellow actually is.

SURELY HE'LL DELIVER

Is sage foreign concept to you. It might be as you're newfag.

ANY DAY NOW

bless you for your service amongst these poor benighted souls wandering in the darkness

Peter Thiel's donations during the 2016 election were majorly directed towards the Republican party.

$2,000,000.00 donation to a conservative PAC

>pic related

Is this a case of NeverTrump moneymen, working to cover up establishment democrat crimes?

so guys, who's serving the pizza? are we all meeting at Comet?

How does it feel to be a shill?

chapwoodinvestments.com/about-us/

if this, his company, isn't a front for/does laundering russian oligarch money I don't know what is

He'll get his job back, hell he will get his CHOICE of any job, when the truth comes out.
Hannity is the biggest name we got supporting this in the media, hell the only name with any kind of pull, and people will remember that when justice for seth rich, and america, is served

Back to work, shill! Media Matters gives no breaks.

wrong again proxy shill

>actually believing the MSM over WL and assange

your nose rabbi...

Thiel was HUGE trump supporter in 2016 election, openly advocating for him. Can we try to get in contact with him to purge this Legate Fag?

Maybe you're the one who's shill. I mean you can't prove otherwise.

so then who does Burkman work for?
dcist.com/2017/03/seth_rich_war_room.php

Maybe that's the leverage. If he has them, and there are classiified docs in them (which knowing what a traitorous evil bitch she is, there are) KimD is using them as additional leverage to make the immunity deal. Sweet.

>YFW Hannitty is going radio silent because he's so close to taking down the DNC and he doesn't want to precum out his leads so the DNC can't cover their trail

wew lads, it's happening.

Serious question, Sup Forums. And pardon if I don't seem to get the whole picture. But would the following hypothesis be possible...
WikiLeaks released only a short amount of the emails, promising more. But then, never followed through and WikiLeaks appeared to change their activity a bit. KDC announces that he wants to do things the right way this time, the legal way. Perhaps, WikiLeaks and KDC are working together and the plan is to get a court process going and within that legal proceeding, the rest of the emails will be revealed. Perhaps this could have been WikiLeaks plan all along since Trump becoming president. In other words, they tried to compete with msm for public favor and discovered it wouldn't take, and now are trying a other route. Am I the only one having a eureka moment here or is there something to this?

he dead as fuck :(

ctr is defunct

shareblue and media matters are not.

russians fucking with our media how? 98% of media is anti trump so i guess they must suck at their job then

Our theory has evidence and a body. Your theory had neither evidence, body, or infraction of the law.
Face it, y'all aren't even on theory tier. You're pushing a conspiracy hypothesis. Google Crowdstrike, the only group to examine the "hacked" DNC servers. At that point they'd even already called out by the Ukrainians for Red-Baiting with easily disprovable points.

January 6th 2017. Google FancyBear. They're fucked.

>he thinks I would buy pass just to use VPN on this basket weaving website

The code is;

>Nom.nom.nom.nom.moar.ham

Good question
Seems to have been the guy responsible for making Rich's gunshy about ring wingers by being overly pushy

Thanks for the bump man! HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Maybe might be an opportunist. Remember, the Clintons were conservative until they got really into politics and switched for votes. They mold where the money goes, so can this guy as well. We need to know who pays him. FOLLOW THE MONEY

He just wants an autograph though

hows he going radio silent??

he just had a new podcast episode talking about seth directly

On the day of the rope i will skin you alive

What?!

ah yes the ol' "arguing against this will only make the evidence look more damning, better point out spelling errors instead"

gets for the greeeeeding

you are shareblu. faggot

>mfw when our propaganda worked better than we ever expected it to

wew lad u got memed hard by them if you think there are actually any emails are worthy of locking her up, roger stone is laughing at you