If Africa is so great, why is there no mass migration "into" the continent?

If Africa is so great, why is there no mass migration "into" the continent?

If Mexico is so great, where are all the illegal american-mexicans at?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjAet-Af190
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one wants to go there

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjAet-Af190

Educate yourselves, sweeties.

Who says they are great?

ummm, african americans. mexican americans.

>illegal mexican-americans

wew lad you lost me

>illegal mexican-americans

Retard.
We just go visit the family for about a month, then come back to our job/schoolwork. And if one of us wanted to stay in Mexico permanently, obtaining citizenship is not that hard

Hm, I grew up in California and never heard any of my Mexican friends being like, that shit is awesome, can't wait to go back! US has the real economy.

op BAJA california has a huge american presence.

even trump want to buy real estate there for the americans.

They know it's a shithole but some immigrants from those sorts of places have massive insecurity complexes about it. We all want to be proud of our heritage what do u expect?

Mexico is garbage just ask Mexicans where they want to have children. But shit is cheap there like pussy. $500 will get you the best puss like omg.

muslims

no really

ya you can pretty much live with out getting bothered very cheaply. Like if you just want to buy land out in the forest with out civilization you can. The feds will never bother you.

Exactly, and it's hilarious how we're derided for """white supremacy,""" when, in fact, other races are ACKNOWLEDGING it by moving en masse to white countries.
If niggers or spics had one-tenth the racial pride of Sup Forums, they would stay in their own damn countries.
Then liberals and shitskins have the audacity to bitch about racism.

but the cartels will

I have the same amount of racial pride as Sup Forums does, my parents moved to america, I was born there and lived there for a while but when I got redpilled I moved to the country my parents came from

My point exactly. Unless you voluntarily move to a place because you really like the culture, you'll be fucking miserable as a minority.
Only people with no self-respect want to stay in other's lands.

Are you that Ba'athist who pops up in NatSoc general threads? I like you.

>If Mexico is so great, where are all the illegal american-mexicans at?
San Miguel de Allende and other similar communities in the mexican basin.

Yeah that's me. Wow Sup Forums is a smaller place than I thought

monitoring this thread for rare flags

Am I not rare?

It's what you get for posting with an uncommon flag, kek. Only other Egyptian I've seen was the shitposter who created hourly BLACKED threads a while back.

I'm curious, what are your racial views (not Sup Forums standards, I mean what do you think of whites/Asians/Pajeets, acceptable cases of mixing, etc.)?
I consider pretty much anybody but niggers to be genetically acceptable in white countries if they are redpilled and their numbers never exceed 5% of the host country's population. But I'd like to know the general opinion of other ethnonationalists.
Put another way, what would I (a predominantly Slavic Euromutt) have to do to be accepted in an Arab ethnostate, if at all?

In 1985 I served on a US Frigate that had two ba'athist exchange officers on board.
We were allies back then.

not really

As for my thoughts on non-Arabs, as long as they don't hurt my people I don't care what happens to them, be it positive or negative.

And if you wanted to be accepted into an Arab ethnostate, I'd say you have to contribute to the country more than you get from it, and never put your dick in an Arab woman. And you'd have to give up your religion if you have one, I'd want an atheist state considering religion has been a burden on us.

Nice. What were they like, where were they from?

Interesting, thanks for the reply.