I can't believe what I am seeing on this site. I found it after looking information on the bombing at Ariana's concert...

I can't believe what I am seeing on this site. I found it after looking information on the bombing at Ariana's concert. I can't believe how horrible you people are in making fun of a tragedy such as this. people died and you people are making jokes, it makes me want to throw up.
I am going to see who i can call to report you guys for the evil stuff you are saying, i hope you all rot in fucking hell!

PS See these people pictured, they are missing and probably dead and you guys are making fucking jokes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HLOsAY0ayY4?t=95
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rip reviewbrah.

i love humus

Why would anyone joke about being culturally enriched?

what's reviewbrah doing there

Triggered

Who made this list?
They were showing it today in the news here.

>I am going to see who i can call to report you guys
Who you gonna call?

Told my gym buddy (who is a lefitst muh burnie type shit) that I didn't really care and fuck me, he was not a happy bunny

#TrumpCurse

No, the joke is the #notallmuslims people who got blown to bits by the muslims. That's what's fucking funny.

I'll never understand why people will make fun of a traffic accident such as this. it makes me sick to my stomach thinking outside can be this horrible to tell such awful jokes.

Imagine getting these when you make a wish to meet the Ghostbusters.

>terrorists kill 22 people
>Sup Forums makes a joke
who was in the wrong here?

>people died

At least we're making jokes. /r9k/ was unironically celebrating it.

Holy shit. What if Ariana planned this attack!?

All of those roasties deserved to die
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
They should've killed everyone at that concert, not just 22 people

All their ghosts wandering around confused as to why they can only use the ethereal filter for snap chat

Sadly, nobody was killed, it was just another terror hoax.

if it makes OP feel any better, i've nutted about 8x all day to that 8 year old that died lol. even took the day off to do it. i could have cum even more but i wanted to end up on her age. i'm kind of a sick guy.

>it makes me want to throw up
Now you know how we feel every time we read or hear someone praising Islam, inviting Islam into their country, and murdering their own children with the knife of Islam.

We are calloused and jaded about this because we already prepared for it. This is not the first time, it will not be the last, and it will not be the worst.

More children will die, and die, and die... And the fools will tell us Islam isn't to blame, and their children will also die, and be raped with knives like at the Bataclan, and have their testicles cut off, and their throats slashed, and their tongues pulled through the hole in their neck, and unborn children ripped from their mother's womb and raped by a laughing Muslim..

And you will call us evil.

Was actually shown on TV

Cry more moralfag

Hello Guys I'm a Portuguese fisherman, I fish cod!
I passed by because maybe you sire can hand me some bait? I just lost mine to a blue whale, and I see you have plenty!

Regards
The Fisherman

well, no.. 22 confirmed dead, 25 pictures.

they can't all be dead.. on the bright side they may be dying...

Are we expected to believe this group of "officers" ignored the most basic forensic procedure of laying on the ground at the scene of a bombing and rolling around in people's remains? Open your eyes, sheeple.

To be fair my burgerfriend Drumpf did just kiss a whole lot of wahabi saudi asses, so in hindsight she might have actually not been all that wrong about him.

S A G E

A

G

E

S A G E

A

G

E

S A G E

A

G

E
S A G E

A

G

E

>be serious
>hate muslims
>day of the rope
OMG NAZI BIGOT REEEE
>don't be serious
>make jokes
>kids had a blast
OMG EVIL BURN IN HELL REEEE

>tfw can't win

Fuck off newfag, we're full

It's calling the fucking CYBER POLICE! gtfo now

this

What's more upsetting to me than anything is over 20% of the people in that photo are shitskins. There's your random demographic sampling.

Am I the only one here who supports ISIS and laughs at the deaths of the crusader prostitutes and whores?

They're not ghosts, all those girls became part of the bombers 72 virgins.

yes

No kek

Woah don't bite the b8 so hard m8

wasnt there warnings last month by some user, about the 23rd may for another attack (sacrifice) for the gods that the elite of this world worship?

>whores making duckfaces
>dog filter
>beta faggots making that cringy jb face

But hey, on the bright side these degenerated will help redpilling normies. At least they don't die in vain

desu, a bit yeah

Serves them right for having shit taste in music and making that glorified stripper rich. Also, you britcucks allowed the muslims in and let them stay and even elected a sand nigger mayor, so fuck you.

ReviewBruh got 3000 subs in 12 hours.

I don't think he really cares and is probably laughing how crazy his fans are.

As I said during the campaign, Trump made mutually exclusive promises, to two groups of people.

1-- Promised the American people he would 'bomb the shit out of ISIS" and pursue America First policy.

2-- Promised the jews he was behind Israel 100%

So he was going to have to betray one group or the other, his new alliance with ISIS (Saudi Arabia) and his continued -- rhetorical and military-- attacks on the only people fighting ISIS, Iran and Assad, demonstrate that he was pandering to the American people the whole time, he has now betrayed us, and shown his subservience to the Israel First/Saudi ISIS alliance, AKA the greater Israel project.

I'm looking at this thread and I am disgusted, Islam is a religion of Piece!

A piece of me over here, a piece of you over there

the funny part is that you hate us here more than the islamists that did the killing

RIP ReviewBrah, may you continue to review tendies and burgers in the eternal drive-through

>126852452

youtu.be/HLOsAY0ayY4?t=95

REPORTADD REPORTAAAD

R.I.P reviewbrah, prosyndicate, fucking shit man

wondering how the fuck are people still missing?
>muslim cab drivers were offering free rides to victims of the attack
whelp enjoy being passed around between 3 extended families of pakistani men you UK slags
>yo imma need to blow something up soon guys
>hold on paki bro, ariana grande is playing a concert here soon and all that sweet 13 year old trim is gonna be there and I have an idea
>the perfect crime

anyone else think this?

>Be me
>Hate Muslims
>Hate Degeneracy
>Degeneracy supports Muslims
>Muslims kill Degeneracy
>Degeneracy apologize to Muslims
>Repeat
Sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Libtards are being liberated from life.
It's beautiful and poetic in a sick way.

His biggest mistake was trying to find 72 virgins at an Ariana Grande concert...

His biggest mistake was trying to find 72 virgins at an Ariana Grande concert...

>and that's a good thing

FUCK YES

kek

>classic

supplies

Evidence, or lack-thereof, suggests hoax.

They're missing, alright. Not because of a bomb.

FUCK EM!

FUCK EM! Arianas Concert was a BLAST

I FUKING LOVE IT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM