Ok It's Actually Real

Alright, I thought the Seth Rich story might be bullshit and Kimdotcom was either lying or speculating based on shoddy evidence, but not anymore. It's actually real. Seth Rich was the DNC leaker.

This video is from 2016:
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/seth-richs-reddit-account-discovered-loved-pandas-patriotic-clothes-and-joe-rogan
youtube.com/watch?v=SO2Wnbz0u28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spread this shit, I'm banned in most places.

>I'm banned in most places.
you don't
fucking
say

Bump

Yes, talking about jews and average IQ levels will get you banned in most places. I know dealing with emotional pain is difficult for you, but you're going to have to grow up someday.

Is that a hidden message? It fucking has to be.

I don't even think it was meant to be hidden. It's just a memento of Seth's that they wanted to put on display in front of the camera.

Bump
Move up Chaps
This guy needs to be remembered as the man who saved us from Shillary

will someone explain what the panda has to do with it?

What's the panda for

panda4progress was (one of) seth's twitter handles. another might have been pandas4bernie. he must have liked pandas?

That and kim says seth rich's handle was panda.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/seth-richs-reddit-account-discovered-loved-pandas-patriotic-clothes-and-joe-rogan

100% a sign. That panda's presence isn't just a coincidence. Bump.

Panda was his nickname.

>seth like pandas
>therefore podesta is a murderer who fucks little
this is more fun than pizzagate

His parents seem like wonderful people.
*shudders

Bumped

Fake and gay. Give it a rest guys, it's almost 12:30 on the East coast

>this video from 2016 is proof even though Kimdotcom could have gotten the panda idea from it too

>18 replies
>15 posters

no wonder Amazon's cloud division makes so much money with all of these paid posters. Thanks for the rubles guys

I don't get the panda thing. Why is this a big thing?

that fucking panda man

it validates (somewhat) KimDotCom saying Seth Rich's nickname was Panda.

symbology we found in the pizzagate research. not sure of the meaning, but one instagramm mentioned "cumpanda" which i believe refers the children that get bruised eyes from the abuse or rings around the eyes from being kept awake for too long also as kind of abuse and then recieve the cum.
some of the pictures featured kids with very tired eyes and rings around them

South Park knew — pic related, during season arc about Sup Forums and Wikileaks parodies

Nobody is going to pay any attention to a small stuffed animal that's in a video for 10 seconds and use it to make up a hoax story you dumb fuck. See? I can speculate just as well as you.

So KimDotCom did have contact with Seth.

So Seth did have contact with wikileaks.

Wikileaks put out a 20k reward on informaiton about his death.

Wikileaks hinted and refused to answer whether DNC leaks were actually released by Seth Rich.

DNC leaks blamed on Russia.

DNC headed by Podesta.

DNC leaks revealed podesta could be a pedo.

This is evidence the DNC is risking war with Russia and murder to win a presidency.

Podesta is Hillary's fall guy basically. Luckily he's plenty satisfying to take down.

Nigga was obsessed with " lol pandas so randum XDDD" and many of his social media accounts had "panda" on it.

This isn't really symbology. It's clearly a favorite toy of Seth's that his parents are using to replace Seth's presence. It also explains why he used the handle Panda. He liked pandas.

I can't tell what's satire anymore

>It's real

Holy shit boys we are so close.

This makes the whole (((they))) are making the family play along with the deep state more digestible. I mean how do you go from their last youtube video thanking people like us looking into it to having their lawyer say this is disgraceful to his memory in the matter of a month. This is a clear sign the family knows but cant do anything.. ITS UP TO US....

Dude...kim runs the data infrastructure to move leaks from leakers and state hardware to assange and then to the public. you might say hes got a bone to pick with the establishment.

Bump

maybe that was the case with seth, but the cumpanda thing is real.

WE'RE BREACHING THEM

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is Serh but u can call me t3h P4nd4 oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 27 years young (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>that flag.
Its a symbol of where he would be sitting. You're a faggot for denigrating their expression of love and loss. I think you need to attend mass, meet a nice girl, and experience some positive emotions for once. You may be able to eventually relate. After I saw the "panda" revelations and that video, I almost wept. If anything were to happen to my kids, you better believe there will always be a placeholder in photos.

>RIP Seth Rich.
>RIP VileRat
Two regular guys killed within the Clinton sphere of influence and no-one cares about the why or how. Why is the video following the only time someone's used his death to push gun control? You're telling me they'll push it after the Pulse shooting, but not after one of their own rising stars is gunned down in their own hometown? I'll reiterate, you're a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=SO2Wnbz0u28

It does make all his servers being taken away by the FBI or whatever weird overseas op was completed ducted against him suddenly make sense. It wasnt (((copyright))) it was leaks. Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet.

>that pic
i actually would like to believe we really are just tinfoil crazy and that the world is a much nicer place than we think instead of being right every time