If you're saying Kim Dotcom is full of shit...

If you're saying Kim Dotcom is full of shit, either explain how he knew about the upcoming DNC and Clinton leaks as early as 2014 or admit you're a shill fuck off

youtu.be/p6F8oq7apqY

You can read the statement Kim made today here:

three 7s in post ID, fuck.

Also, check the digits on that tweet...

He didn't. He hates her for entirely personal reasons related specifically to his legal problems, and he planned on doing whatever he could to sabotage her campaign. He's no different than any of us, he just has a better tool chest.

If he didn't know, explain that tweet and video, right now.

It's true...All of it.

His name was Seth Rich.

I did explain it. He's been planning his revenge since his house was swat teamed. I'm sure he knows all about the DNC hacking. I wouldn't be surprised if he himself helped move information to wikileaks, Seth Rich is just an easy way to cause damage. No one will ever find his killers, or who hacked the DNC. He causes damage with zero casualties to his methods. Seth is just a prop at this point

Kim is an expert in the field of encryption and file storage. It would make sense that he was the intermediary between the leakers and Assange. When a leaker decides to leak, they need to get the files to Wikileaks somehow. They need to do this in a safe and secure manner. Its not like the leakers are attaching the files in an email and sending them to Assange. This is where Kim comes in and hosts the leaks on his servers/websites in order to transfer leaks from leakers to Wikileaks. That's how he knows about leaks before they ever get released by Wikileaks.

>Seth is just a prop at this point
Back that claim up.

It's observably proven. I voted for Trump, and I continue to support him. With that said, Seth is being used as a distraction. He's our Russian collusion, basically. I have no problems with this in theory or in practice. Politics is dirty, and this is basically textbook military informational/psych war tactics.

Than prove it in a way we can all observe faggot. Right now we can all observe that you're a fucking shill.

Bump for Seth Rich

Seth is being used to point out there is russia trump connection. That descredits the MSM. That's what really matters you skeptical buzz killing (probably shareblue) asshole.

IS NO russian connection
Major fuck up on my part

except he is a massive pirate and a fugitive hiding behind bullshit persecution complex.

If he had something, why wouldn't he release it prior to the election?

>What were the DNC and Podesta email WikiLeaks leaks

If he's not full of shit then where is the proof? Until he provides something it's safe to say he has nothing.

If you believe things without seeing proof then you're an idiot.

kim encrypted the files before giving them to assange. this has been confirmed by assange, as much as assange can confirm anything.

I don't disagree, I shouldn't have used the word distraction. The truth of a situation is always a problem. Truth is often surprising and unexpected. Trillion of dollars and the global economy cannot depend on surprising and unexpected. Lies are better because you can control the parameters of the situation. You don't have to deal with the blindsided nature of reality that way. The actual reality of the DNC server situation has probably been classified, so both sides are free to make up whatever they want.

Shill detected

OP: I never knew this about Kim Dotcom. The man has balls, and is very smart

I wish he went about this reveal better, shouldn't have announced it ahead, giving the deep state time to orchestrate the distractions and smears. He should have tweeted out an hour ahead of Hannity that he would be on talking about Seth Rich and then said what he did in his statement live.

Kim's legit but he and Hannity have really fumbled what should have been a huge reveal.

>""""""Russian interference""""""

We be the mainstream media now so
We need to be careful how we guide the narrative.
Seth Rich or some disgruntal berniecuck leaked the dnc emails
Mother Fucking PERIOD

bump for Seth Rich

>explain how he knew about the upcoming DNC and Clinton leaks as early as 2014
He didn't know. He is constantly spouting stupid shit on the off chance he is right when something eventually comes out.
>I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT WILL PUT HILLARY IN PRISON!
>GUYS
>NO GUYS REALLY! IT'S COMING OUT SOON!
>BUT NOT THAT SOON!
>I REALLY DO HAVE EVIDENCE GUYS!

He's such a faggot.