William LeGate: General

What is his story?
Why is he shilling hard against Hannity?
Who is paying him?
Where can I find him to get his autograph?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=24420976&privcapId=112720934
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking lel

He's a twink that works for Media Matters, he's spearheading the attack on Hannity and trying to get him O'Reilly'd.

>
>born on 1994

literally has zero validity on opinions of political matters

/OurBasedBlackMan/ was paid by the Russians (aka unnamed source t. wheeler) to 'investigate' and then disseminate fake news, this seth rich story is an early attempt by Russia to influence the 2018 election

seth rich is russian funded propaganda

>Within a day of the original Fox report Google searches for Rich had overtaken searches for James Comey, even amid continuous news about the former FBI director's conversations with Trump. Fox News chose to lead with this story at a time when most other media outlets were covering allegations that president Trump leaked intelligence to Russian officials.

here's the man with huge investments in russia and contacts to russian oligarchs who funded this fake news bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=24420976&privcapId=112720934

also, just fucking kek
>Wheeler was a Donald Trump supporter, a paid Fox News contributor and had developed a reputation for making outlandish claims, such as one appearance on Fox News in 2007 in which he warned that underground networks of pink pistol-toting lesbian gangs were raping young women".

You guys need to be aware of something.

This guy is the one pushing the Fire Hannity movement and the one that started it. The kid is funded by Media Matters, and he's going to get him O'Reilly'd.

>concealed carry
But I thought guns were naughty.

Pretty sure he is one of David Brock's boy toys.

I have always hated when Christians call atheists fedora tippers. I am a Christian and I have always found it retarded and petty.

This is the first time I may have found a genuine fedora tipper. Did you see that post where this faggot says "The best tees made by God" followed by a laughing-myself-to-tears emoji. Have you ever seen a group of people laugh at a joke so hysterically that you could tell they were forcing themselves to laugh? The shit is awkward and gross. This kid is that feeling in a nutshell.

He is. Says right there in his twitter bio.

Legate isn't new. He's the biggest in a gaggle of Jack Dorsey's favorite liberal twitter users who he promotes to the top reply of every trump tweet.

Trump tweets, and Legate has a bot set up to monitor it and notify him, and he writes hot takes about whatever trump said, usually with vulgar insults and light trolling. It then always, never missing a beat, is the top reply to Trump's posts despite not having the most likes, impressions or favorites.

It's not even a conspiracy at this point, it's just obvious.

I'd caution against doxxing this guy. Seems like the kind of attention whore who could turn that shit on a dime for his personal brand.

Let's engage in bantz.

I feel like if we get to him, we can get deeper with this whole seth rich thing and possibly more.

God willing someone kills the little faggot. Maybe get him culturally enriched

>he's shilled so hard people think he's a bot
I don't know what's more pathetic, him being a bot or him not being a bot

This is gonna be your best option.

This guy doesn't actually have as many impressions as he appears to have (if you blindly trusted twitter, you'd think he was writing the top replies to trump tweets, while no Americans really know his name), and a lot of his associates that do the same thing (all verified) barely have like 1,000 followers which is terrible for a twitter blog of pretty much any size. For comparison, I had more followers than most of these guys on a fucking anime blog I did when I was 19.

The clear option is to make them look like fools in public as they continue to chase after and shill for fake leads in their "resistance" movement.

look on youtube for "mean replies trump twitter" - there's a guy who has done a series following the shills who are constantly replying to trumps tweets. There are like twenty shills that regularly appear on trump's replies.

>how do I find him to get muh assassination?
what, you mean like what happened to the guy
you dummies made into your own "Robert Paulson"
on reddit?
Wow you guys are fucking burned out.
Too busy celebrating your "meme war" victory
and you forgot to get some sleep, huh?

Twitter is such a cesspool. It's literally two extremist groups circlejerking each other and replying to themselves. Want to make it interesting? Argue with them. Engage them.

>but you can't get a CCW if the Sheriff that has to sign off on it see's this tweet and says lol no unfit to carry

RIP William, they are coming for your autograph

He didn't start tweeting at Hannity until April 7th 2017. What happened with Fox around that time.

I tried searching for any tweets he had towards Bill O reilly but no results were shown?

It's so hilarious. I signed the kid up a hundred different newsletters sent to his email that he can't opt out of .

what's his email address?

[email protected]
[email protected]

If you want to do what he's doing, you need a Twitter account with a bunch of followers that's like anything you tweet. Everytime he tweets, you need to write a response to him and you keep respond to your tweets. your followers have to like your tweets and then your comments will take over

Mother is definitely not bangable. Thought grandmother is certainly hot.

Wonder what HBN Interactive thinks about one of their company owner having a family member be so toxic on social media.

Momers - fb/lhlegate
Grandmomers - fb/betty.horton.562

I've only got 60 followers but i'm trying to get under his skin.

Checked hard

total cuck. gets if he's a twink sex slave to the DNC Heirarchy

quads for solid leafs