So are we gonna boycott google cause this is fucking ridiculous...

So are we gonna boycott google cause this is fucking ridiculous. Literally the night after the terror attack they have this shit at the bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that if you post on Sup Forums you are supporting google through recaptcha
unless you have a pass :^)

>So are we gonna boycott google
explain to me your plan for doing that

i guess use firefox instead idunno

I've been boycotting Google for almost a decade. Start as early as possible.

It's not that hard, but some things you literally can't fucking avoid if you use any social media platform at all like Jewtube because all of the parasites are connected now.

But don't use their faggot search engine (duck duck go more fun anyway) or email, or browser to start.

it's not like it's my money
>BUT TAX
I don't pay taxes. I don't even work

>have far-right views considered extremist by Western establishment
>use Google

Are there really such morons still around?

>/mlpol/

>using the proprietary jew

Can anyone suggest some good alternatives to Google?

Search engines, not browsers.

what exactly does the nut job have in common with refugees other than their darker skin? are you going to hold dylan roof to that same standard?

think you got the wrong thread

duck duck go pretty good

*is

duckduckgo.com/

>/mlpol/

how the fuck can you boycott google like anything Sup Forums does wont make a dent, its unfortunate

im using bing nigga

>Reddit

Bing really isn't all that bad these days.

The only shitty thing is that you'd have to use an iPhone

I boycotted Google long ago

>mlpol
wait wtf? That isn't mlpol.net, what is the link to that

yeah you're right a boycott wont change anything and still we shouldn't want to be using the google browser that contaminates our screen with subversive messages. This isn't the first one, they also had "learn how machine learning shows gender bias in movies" and they will continue with this.
I'd suggest Opera

Shut the fuck up ponyfag.

actually, im not into my little pony, I just really liked mlpol.

that's the endchan board

the board is dead though

Why? I don't see how ponyshit is a constructive addition to politics discussion.
>FUCKING BASED the ponies made the shills leave!! Let's post more ponies but just ironically haha BASED

nupol knows no low

one day you will come to embrace the esoteric nazi magic of friendship, you foolish ants, and we will eradicate all the cockroaches who do not obey pony

I stopped using jewggle and fully switched to DuckDuckGo.

I did so at first only for technical reasons, just because the API is better for searching and I was consistently getting fed bullshit for Google searches, the same sponsored content over and over no matter what proxy or plugin I used (like startpage). Since around 2013 or so t's just gone straight downhill in terms of search quality and censorship like they put their lowest paid employees in charge of the search engine and focus all their money on data mining emails and other shit.

Not surprised to see them virtue signaling on hard mode these days, remember tech companies do this so their employees don't unionize.

There's a "My Little Third Reich" cytube channel for some reason

Are you retarded, OP? The Syrian refugee crisis is the worst one the world has faced since WWII. There are literally millions of innocent people displaced because of war (which has its roots in Western occupation of the Middle East). We need to learn more about the disaster currently being faced by Syrian refugees, not less.

holy shit

their PR bitch is getting fired

>Being this new

I was using Google back in the late nineties, when it was still technically beta. It was amazing. It only started turning to crap around the time Google Plus came out. I dumped them altogether when they stopped letting me use my boolean plus.

Nowadays, it ignores entire search terms or repeatedly "corrects" them to something really broad. People only use it out of habit. Duckduckgo and Bing (occasionally) are all you need.

>I know I can use quotation marks instead of the plus, but fuck that.