If you don't believe in Christ you burn forever...

If you don't believe in Christ you burn forever. When you fedoracucks wake up in Hell make sure not to cry on how you messed up and chosed not to believe in God.

To my fellow Christbros: I hope to see you guys in Heaven.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qKggnBh2Mdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait. He stole that lamb, but we're going to hell?

>he worships a brown jew as a god
imagine being this cucked

Jesus was white (((you))) cuck

>Born in Jew land
>Raised by jews
>Described as a Jew in the bible
>"muh white guy"
Even a leaf can't be THAT delusional.

Mary and Joseph were of Abraham's line. Jesus wasn't Greek.

>I hope to see you guys in Heaven.
You're pure energy in Heaven you dumb fuck. I bet you think you're going to spend eternity with your wife too. Read the Bible for once.

See you on the last day Brother.

Also Catholics and Orthodox believe a false Gospel and will be heading to the lake of fire,

Yes Jesus was of Greek blood and the ancient Greeks were blonde and blue eyed.
Jesus was the first to call out the jews
Hitler knew that Jesus was of Aryan descent

>I don't like it so it isn't real

shilling for dummies

>believing in magic
Are you a woman or a child?

where dies it say that?

shilling for dummies 1

shilling for dummies 2

shilling for dummies 3

shilling for dummies 4

HAIL SATAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=qKggnBh2Mdw

shilling for dummies 5688

shilling for dummies 7656

I am Christ.

>fedoracucks

Amen that's exactly what I am

Jesus pls save me

;_;

I forgive you.

Fear not.
God is my strength.

I am God.

John 3:19-21
19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

You judge someone wrongly when you make an authoritative pronouncement about his eternal destiny.

The Bible gives many tests that we can apply to ourselves to determine if our faith is genuine (e.g., 1 John). These tests are also valid to apply to others. Jesus said, with regard to false teachers (Matt. 7:16), “You will know them by their fruits.” If a man’s conduct or teaching is not in conformity with Scripture, you may rightly conclude that at best, he is an immature believer. At worst, he may not be saved.

But in the final analysis, only God knows the heart. We can say, “Based on the fruit, I question that person’s salvation.” In talking with a professing Christian whose life or doctrine does not line up with Scripture, we can say, “If I were in your shoes, I’d question my salvation.” But we cannot authoritatively say to someone, “You’re going to hell.” Only God knows that for sure.

So James says that to resolve conflicts, we need to stop judging others. But he also reveals the reason we should not judge others: when we do so, we make ourselves judges of God’s law, rather than doers of it. We usurp God’s place as Lawgiver and Judge.

The Bible is sin. It's just a damn book you dummy. I forgive you.

he said fedoras are going to hell and christians arent

thats a fact thats not judging people

there are no deities but those you make for yourselves, my suggestible goyim...

I forgive you.

Complex.

Yes Cuckolicks suck. Wajt's your point?

Being eternity is forever, I am glad that I am going to hell. For all the good musicians, blow, and hookers are all down in hell!
Heaven has christian rock, and christian side hug hiphop.

hells not a party its literally just a lake of fire where you do nothing but suffer

Matthew 13:42
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

In the final analysis there is no evidence that the biblical character called "Jesus Christ" ever existed. There are no sculptures, no drawings, no markings in stone, nothing written in his own hand; and no letters, no commentaries, indeed no authentic documents written by his Jewish and Gentile contemporaries. Justice of Tiberius, Philo, Josephus, Seneca, Petronius Arbiter and Pliny the Elder are all considered academic embarrassments when used to create his historicity.

Typical fear mongering loon following a dangerous Bronze Age superstition. FAIL.

The gates to hell are locked from the inside.
You'll be there, because you chose to be there

Maranatha!

When they wake up in hell, if they were able to speak, they'd whine and bitch about how they shouldn't be there, not apologize. People go to hell because they're actually the kind of "person" that deserves it.

>born in an area that was populated by Persians
>Jesus was not only white, but might've had aryan blood too

You are a liar and a heathen.

There is more historical evidence for Jesus than Caesar or Alexander the Great, you idiot. Most secular historians consider it indisputable.

>Every human born before Jesus, and after Jesus but before international travel, goes to hell

Fuck off christcuck

feels good to be a christcuck

non believers btfo by god

It has recently become a fact that Jesus is a myth. If one does he research one will find the truth. It is 2017 and it is time to accept reality. All god(s) are man made.

>that feel when you were raised as a christian and one night you ponder the idea of what death would be like if Atheism was right, giving you the fear of nonexistance to the point where you would be content with burning in hell for all eternity over your conciousness and memories becoming nothing
If someone says they're an atheist and they're not terrified of death, they do not fully grasp what their logic implies.

I'm still religious but that little bit of doubt I have keeps me up at night.

Lookie lookie, another atheist who thinks he has all the answers.

>humans do not fully understand how a bicycle works
>humans are confident that they understand omnipotence
Its ironic how people like you call others ignorant.

believe in your god then what? is there any praying for 5 times a day or trillions if haram things involved? if youre not requires to do anything then why there are so many atheist?

What about Scapulars?

Seems like anyone could live their life as Genghis Khan and still get to heaven.

A lot of the atheists I meet identify as atheist because they want to piss off their religious parents for not buying them Call of Duty when they were 12 years old.

they hate jesus

the bible doesnt require anything except asking him to save you one time

if you would read revelation you would hear about the second death

death itself, and the land of the dead will be thrown in the lake of fire and the lost people

there is no reference about burning forever

as i understood the lake of fire is like a hole you put everything in and it gets destroyed forever

death wont exist after that so all sentenced not saved people will be destroyed FOREVER

thats why the bible said the second death

first death = on earth when your leave your body

second death = your soul gets destroyed

you stop existing

also OP if you would read the bible correctly

you would know that we dont live in heaven

there will be a new earth, and the city of god and god itself are coming to the new earth and he will reign and live on earth with his people

heaven comes to earth

we dont go to heaven

>2017
>believing in Hell

>To my fellow Christbros: I hope to see you guys in Heaven.
just imagine what the Sup Forums meet-up in heaven would be like

Jesus was a Jew and Christianity is an offshoot of Judiasm. Geez.

>doesn't believe in hell
Someone has never been to detroit.

t. CNN

>not believing in magic
>on the board of kek
Wow really activates my synapses.

>Jesus was white

Fuck off with this jew on stick

>chosed not to believe in God.

That's not how faith works.

Or spelling.

Taking up Pascal's Wager.