ANTIFA light infiltration and observations

I recently decided to observe up close a local antifa affiliated group of "street medics" and attended one of their workshops.

I took some pamphlets home and will be posting them to this thread (sorry no scanner, had to photograph them)

Things i observed
>Street Medics are the medical corps of antifa, essentially. It does not seem like they engage in direct combat, usually. But certainly enable those who do. These groups are found in many cities, and work in tandem, or in support of, the more hardcore antifa.
>Place i scoped out was seemingly affiliated with greenpeace, and the street medic "collective" was just starting out and recruiting
>The group i saw had about 14 or so people
>Majority were white and female
>Not counting the instructor, about 4 males
>Ethnic makeup was mostly white though one girl was likely Indian, and another was dark skinned, but could not discern more.
>2 of the girls there would probably fall under the genderspecial category. One looked fairly spergy and young, while the other was older and more hardcore punk, but apparently ran some business elsewhere and had medical training.
>of the 4 guys, 2 were twiggy looking hipsters, one heavily bearded. the third looked nondescript and very regular, the 4th actually was in shape, and was apparently former or current navy (memory is fuzzy on that).

>the meetup i observed was primarily about first aid, and overall fairly benign, however when referring to anything involving police, it was always under the assumption that they were unfairly brutalizing protesters. Also, they seem to like using soft words like "direct action" and "demos."
>the instructor was late 40s looking, and implied that he'd been protesting for a long ass time. Used to work in wilderness rescue before doing this.
>the overall atmosphere was surprisingly very light. Everyone there was fairly upbeat and friendly, they had snacks, and the first aid stuff they were teaching was mostly practical. Mostly stuff about how to approach and access an injured person, and how to pack a first aid kit.
>The seasoned people there, definitely gave off some intense vibes, like religious zealotry i guess. Though it might have been my imagination. Most of that feeling came off the otherwise nice instructor, the punk genderspecial, and one of the organizers, some lady who kinda had that really pale but with super red lipstick look going on.
>a few others (like the indian girl) seemed nice but fairly naive
>rest were harder to read
>they do seem to have some weird ideas on folk medicine, and it would seem that even their violent antifa require safe spacey hug box treatments for some of their members.
>unfortunately i had to leave early due to having to do some other stuff

>swiming goggles
>bandana saoked in vinegar
what poorfags

>herbalism
why not just include homeopathy as well

jesus christ this pamphlet is uselss, they're having to tell people to bring clothing appropriate for the weather

apologies for the sideways pictures, i thought i had rotated those.

anyway, i'm going to keep tabs on this group as best i can without getting in over my head.

Is this Canadian Antifa?

Yeah, it is. Vancouver specifically. It looked like this particular medic group i saw was new and starting up, and one of their number had brought in these pamphlets (made by other medic established groups) to hand out, However i know vancouver has an already established antifa community. So it looks like they are aiming to expand.

Nice work collecting intel, I'm going to save these images for later perusal thanks bro.

Interesting. Well, I'm saving these. Any expansion attempts from these domestic terrorists needs to be catalogued.
Hope we don't have crazies knocking on our doors from the north just like we have in the south soon.

np. also one more pamphlet dump.

i am aware that like probably 90% of the stuff in these pamphlets is like protest 101 common sense stuff. But if nothing else, the little clues into their mindset sprinkled throughout really activate my almonds

What do these people even want? What is the achievement that would make them go back to enjoying their lives instead of harassing others?

I noticed that the 'medics' and 'photographers' served more, or also, as back-up troops.

When our side started getting the upper hand and beating the crap out of some antifa fighter, a female 'medic' would rush in and start shouting "leave him alone!!" and pull the antifa fighter to safety.

Their quote, photographers, played a similar role, and our side would pull back and give up the fight. our side is still cucked, and lacks aggression, ("oh it's a girl, I better stop") while the antifa side is extremely violent, and antifa side never shows mercy when they get one of us in their clutches.

>Medics do not diagnose
>treat outside of their scope of practice

>What you should carry
>epinephrine pens
im sure its a good idea to just go hitting random people with epipens

I got the impression that these people whole heartedly believe in the idea that they were fighting for what's right, or at least the medics did. The sad thing is, I think some of these people may be legit good people that are misguided into working on behalf of a bad ideology.

most of the people there i could have easily imagined hanging out with. The instructor there was even relating on some past emergency medical situations he's been in, involving saving critical condition people during his ski patrol years.

It is actually rather hard for me to imagine most of the friendly people i saw there at that workshop becoming part of the screaming violent mobs i know they will inevitably be a part of. Maybe I just hadn't spent long enough around them to see it.
good observation

saved all images and screen shotted all posts

will also be providing the link to this thread to the appropriate people

So does this mean that if some hero shoots them, everyone will get to laugh as some retarded "medic" runs over and tries some shit out of Battlefield 4?

>join antifa street medic team
>give wrong medical treatments
>jew the antifa into death

Now this is something I can get behind

It's funny how they have stickers, well printed out booklets, manuals, storefronts, hierarchical organizational structure and funding and think they are some kind of a grassroots movement fighting against "the man" revolting against capitalism like Tyler Durden when in irl they are just a bunch of useless idiots being used to destroy their own civilization by foreign hostiles. god these people are so fucking dumb it's mind boggling.

We'll want heads up on activities..please try to friend as many as you can on social media.

So if they're directly saying that they are having "militant actions" does that mean that they are admitting inciting violence? Could be some legal firepower at some point. Im not a lawyer so what do I know

Is this OC? If it is then it's way better of findings than 98%of Sup Forums

Bumping this

Thread is going to die OP please repost this plz

Please post this again.

Fuck off, faggot.

Go back take picture of the navy guy and send it to [email protected] and ill wire you $50USD.

Be liberal but not cancer. Take it seriously, eat that shit up. Keep tabs on them and report back here every opportunity you learn something. You're Spyfag for now on user.

easily remedied by screaming at them to fuck off

>When our side started getting the upper hand and beating the crap out of some antifa fighter, a female 'medic' would rush in and start shouting "leave him alone!!" and pull the antifa fighter to safety.
>When our side started beating the crap out of some [body] a medic would rush in shouting "leave him alone!" and pull them to safety
>a medic would pull them to safety

highly suspicious

People and groups who identify as "Antifa" are a joke - I say this as a leftist. They're just LARPers with severe mental illness, looking to draw anyone into conflict in order to validate their "bash the fash" psychodrama. All you have to do is disengage and they will quickly eat themselves.

>pic related.
no-one is afraid of a rag tag group of punkers defending Jerry Brown's viewpoint. I'm sure your antifa buddies never once stopped to think about the irony in that. They simply ignore it the next time they jam to DK as we've always been at war with eurasia, and Jello says he's not that bad.

The same people who got Obama elected, got Trump elected. There's no nazi movement. Its a make believe narrative created and driven by communists. Communism has killed quite a lot more people than nazis. So if you're against nazis you should be really against commies.