Is this whole converting to Christianity thing a meme, or are people seriously starting to believe again?

Is this whole converting to Christianity thing a meme, or are people seriously starting to believe again?

If so, what are some resources for people who want to believe, and how do you properly build up faith in God when you've been an Atheist in the past? Also, which denomination is the most based?

Other urls found in this thread:

oca.org/
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/russian_orthodox_exposed.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=zt5seobVgtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>build up faith in God when you've been an Atheist in the past?
Realize that naturalism is retarded
>Also, which denomination is the most based?
Evangelical Protestant

Orthodox is most based

catholicism or Russian orthodox. choose one.

(((Christianity)))

Considering what is happening in the West right now, I'm going to align myself with Christianity. There's lots of churches in my area and I want to do my part to keep our numbers up against the invading Muslims. Being an atheistfag during these times isn't doing anyone any favors. Just make sure you don't donate to some cuck church that's sending your money to refugees.

Praying for you user.

You just need to ask, he is listening.

>a few centuries later
You mean when the west went on to dominate the world?

>actually believing
No
>becoming a Roman Catholic for a girl
Yes

It's the only way we here can make a meaningful difference because there is already a massive social structure tied to it.

once its co-opted by the youth the old traditions of the chruch will be replaced with new interpretations, somethings from old, somethings from the present.

this is what will really make pol a household name.

just make sure to bring your girlfriends along and their yoga mats. We need the traditional middle to rise again

Look into Joseph Prince, he is not well known here, but he is great, I don't like many churches, if I want teaching, I watch him

I'm an atheist, and if I had to convert, it would be christianity.

I've read that the Jews actually lost their 'chosen people' bullshit when they killed Jesus, actually. It's somewhere in the New Testament.

How strict is that with going to church? I'm in a situation where my community might ostracize me if I do go to church, and it's not always possible to drive or even FIND a church with the correct leanings.

Thank you.

you could buy a kid and call him a "pet" legally allowing you do to whatever you wanted to him. Adultery was actually Ok if you did it with a protestitute in a temple look up sex and prostitutes in temples in Corith, Paul mentions it in his letters too to the Corinthians. It was common all over the Roman empire

Evangelical is a very broud term i would just say prodestent and then pick one lol

Best resource is the bible and prayer. As for building up faith, like anything it starts small. But if you live up to the light inside you, more will be given. You will see God when you to ask with even a grain of faith.

Morons

>I'm in a situation where my community might ostracize me if I do go to church
Where do you live?

Jesus was a white blond blue eyed aryan, for that is his chosen race

Matthew 7:7

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you

read the Bible.

Yes this dont be catholic read your bible

In a strongly Atheist household with my mother while I go to college.

Not the same user, but I'm coptic, people want you to go to church but won't force you. Sometimes a priest would surprise you on your door and tell you how much he misses you if you are gone for to long.

Matthew 7:8

For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

call upon the lord jesus christ thats how you become born again going to church has nothing to do with it

Best ressource is a hammer and hitting yourself several times in the head.

Redpill your family

What is she going to do if you start going?

Probably yell at me for 'being stupid' like when I showed interest in Buddhism when I was younger (16 at the time, I'm 19 now). She might kick me out if it's something like Christianity, which I know she despises.

I have enough privacy to pray and she's too inept to search my electronics, nor does she seem to care about them because she's established boundaries there. It's the idea of being associated with someone who goes to church she might not like.

Spirituality can't be institutionalised, however with huge certainty the Orthodox Church is most authentic continuation of the way of Christ.

It has an exceptionally deep "meta-spirituality" it will help you draw to God and discover the greatest truths.

are you seriously considering religion because it's getting popular again?

how can you be so dense yet transparent

literally
>i just want to be part of the group

She 'despises' Christianity? Why?

She used to tell me she was raised Catholic and was abused in school, hated what she was being taught, was yelled at by her parents for being an atheist and eventually kicked out, etc.

>Is this whole converting to Christianity thing a meme

yes

So she hates catholicism, not Christianity. That's good, any rational person will hate catholicism

Each day do a little:
Read the New Testament
Spend time alone in prayer
Invite the Holy Spirit to guide you

You will attract others of like mind. Meet with each other for encouragement and discussion, and follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

The church of Christ looks dead because people don't follow these simple guidelines.

Agreed

It is dead man its called the apostacy

>Which denomination is the most based?
ORTHODOXY!

I've been thinking about visiting an orthodox church recently. Can you go into detail about the "meta-spirituality" and "greatest truths"?

>i hate this thing because of my personal experience with it xD

this is why humans are destined to FUCKING DIE ON THIS PLANET HOLY SHIT YOU'RE ALL SO FUCKING RETARDED

>how do you properly build up faith in God when you've been an Atheist in the past? Also, which denomination is the most based?

Stop taking the bible literally and thinking it's a shitty science book. Stop thinking of god as a person in the sky. The stories are symbolic and the meaning of the symbols are revealed to you over time when you are ready. Christ is supposed to be you, you are God's child. "The kingdom of heaven is within you", it's not in the sky. Start out considering that God is a word for the combined powers of the universe. His law is is the combined laws of nature. Sin is failing to understand and apply God's law in your life. Seek and you will find, look within, that is where the kingdom of heaven is, the word of God is revealed as intuitions you recieve when you begin praying and meditation. Meditate on mysteries of God. Guard your words and speak only the truth. Admit you don't know everything. Just desire very strongly to be enlightened by Christ and live in the most truthful way you can. Learn to prefer silence. Hope some of that helps.

I'm waiting for the Indian with the British proxy to show up

This, orthodox is the best

It does, thank you.

sounds nice, desu

>proxy
Not like England is overrun with poos or anything.

It's either Deus Vult or KYS for you goat fucking god
There's no contest

brother nathanal?

So your mother is basically a bizzaro version of Carrie White's mom?

thanks user
(not asking user)

Hes pretty flamboyant thats for sure hahaha.

what does the bible say

you read the bible you wouldnt come out orthodox or protestant

Once you realize that simulation theory is correct and you re-read Genesis you will realize that Christianity is the religion of simulation. We are within a simulation and God is whoever programmed it

In short, it has immense similarities to Buddhism even reincarnation, but in a different light. Although it isn't given much light.

Look up theoria, and theosis. That's some interesting reading. Even the Catholic Church acknowledges the Orthodox have a more vivid spirituality rather than philosophy.

Before you move to spirituality I suggest you read "Confucius from the heart" its sweet, short and simple: it will get you properly adjusted for your journey

fug i meant to say

if lived on an island and u read the bible by itself u dont come out orthodox or catholic

i've gave some thought to the way he talks, and i think he talks in that odd/funny way because his subject material is so detail oriented and complex, his odd tone variences (jew talk) keeps the listener focused and paying attention to its oddity. sorry drunk
cheers to u Australia

Its a combination

>If so, what are some resources for people who want to believe, and how do you properly build up faith in God when you've been an Atheist in the past?

Start with how you came to Christ and then go from there

>Have to believe in God not because of reason, but fear that God will delet you otherwise
>Not siding with the super hacker that wants to save you from the Matrix, Lucifer.

Thank you. I will check that out.

I got caught up watching some trey smith and walter veith vids on youtube.
They really activated my neurons.
I don't buy into alot of treys /x/ tier shit, and walter ignores the jews for some reason ( I think he might just not want to be labled anti-semite). A good chunk of it is bullshit, but thats what you get when you go looking into denominations.
But still a lot of it rang true to me and I started reading the bible again,.. and then the book of enoch, the nag hammadis, lost texts, etc..
Non denominational is the best way to go. Ultimately God judges individuals.

Have you never seen a Guardian Angel? I have and my faith will never falter. The Light is Truth. Without darkness there is no light.

If you are an American, check here:

oca.org/

The Orthodox Church was founded in Jerusalem circa 33 A.D. And has never changed.

Except when it comes to contraception.

Raised Christian. The Bible (obviously- New Testament, most).
Building up faith- look back on your life. Look around you. Can you honestly believe that all this was just some accident, luck, "fate" or whatever?

I was raised in the Church of Christ, but simply can't abide that there are those who will not be saved simply because they didn't go to the "right" church (I know too many people way better than me who didn't) And some excellent ministers (even though I don't so much subscribe to the dogma of their faith) who are outstanding, too.

I'm in the process of sorting out between Coptic and Eastern Orthodox (but no church is "perfect"- just old. Everybody seems to quibble about something. Whatever.)

God is always, always there.

Only after we started to secularize.

Nobody is actually a christian, its just a huge raid by shareblue and the CIA

the orthodox church can suck my balls

i dont even know what they believe but i know its not christian

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Russian_Orthodox/russian_orthodox_exposed.htm

If you want strict go orthodox. If you want more laid back go methodist.

You are thinking of the wrong guy. The true guy is blond haired and blue eyed, your bible just lies about him.

If God really loved humanity, he would have killed off all the niggers centuries ago.

If you're just looking into it because others are, I'd recommend not doing so. I think a lot of people you see on here are simply starting to realize that a Christian population is necessary to prevent degeneracy, continue traditional families and civilization as we know it. I agree with that, but I actually believe that Christ is the Son of God.

If you're looking for some kind of scientific proof for the existence of God, you won't find it, because God exists outside of the physical realm, and science is only good for observing our physical world. There are some good philosophical arguments for the existence of God, but ultimately faith will be a necessary step of accepting the truth of Christ. If I were you, I'd look into Eastern Orthodoxy, because it offers a lot that is absent from our experience as westerners. A good starting point would be reading the book "Christ the Eternal Tao", that's what initially got me on the path to EO.

Hopefully I can soon call you a brother in Christ.

>If you're looking for some kind of scientific proof for the existence of God, you won't find it, because God exists outside of the physical realm, and science is only good for observing our physical world.

actually you can send a rocket into the sky and hit the dome the god put over the earth

which proves the lords existence

story behind the pciture?

>Is this whole converting to Christianity thing a meme
Yes. /thread

What utter blasphemy. "The kingdom is within you" is a MISTRANSLATION of the greek. It really says "The Kingdom is your midst." referring to himself. Claiming to be King, there is no kingdom without a King. You are not Christ you are made in the image of God and have fallen into degeneracy, that is what Original sin is. The first Degeneracy.

>meditate on the mysteries of God

Mysteries are for the mature saints not for the newbies in Christ our lord. They seek ANSWERS not a failure to understand them. You really think that is good for this genreation to be given no sufficient answers to God and why he makes the hard decisions he makes. THEY DESERVE REAL ANSWERS TO HARD QUESTIONS. If you cannot answer then you are lacking spiritually. Fcking Orthodox. You think the love of Rome on pol is all for nothing? We are the ones who preserve Rome. Jesus Christ ascended into heaven literally, that is in the Apostol's Creed of the Orthodox and Roman Catholics. You are a literal heretic

"Anthony and Theodosius were sainted founders of the Russian and Ukrainian monasticism. They established the Kiev Pechersk Monastery in the mid-11th century."

"Since its foundation as the cave monastery in 1051 the Lavra has been a preeminent center of Eastern Orthodox Christianity in Eastern Europe. Together with the Saint Sophia Cathedral, it is inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The monastery complex is considered a separate national historic-cultural preserve (sanctuary), the national status to which was granted on 13 March 1996. The Lavra is not only located in another part of the city, but is part of a different national sanctuary than Saint Sophia Cathedral. While being a cultural attraction, the monastery is once again active, with over 100 monks in residence. It was named one of the Seven Wonders of Ukraine on 21 August 2007, based on voting by experts and the internet community."

Go there if you ever get the chance. Most beautiful and peaceful place I've been to.

But the vatican is the whore of babylon

Revelation 17:1-11
>17 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:

babylon the great

the mother of prostitutes

and of the abominations of the earth.

6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

Since antiquity, rome has been known as the city of seven hills.

Jesus loves you.

Praying is degenerate. It was just a prank, bro. I forgive you.

Was not religious but considering what's going on and the muzzie scum, I'm thinking about going to an uncucked church and raise my children as Christians.

Kill me. I forgive you.

The Bible is degenerate. Guns are the real Bible.

>4362 ▶
Protestant. Fucking Protestants, actual fucking Orthodox who have to deal with real mudshits know that the Mudslimes ar FAAR more likeley to be the Whore of babylon since

1. Isaiah literally calls Saudi Arabia Babylon
2. Mecca is on 7 hills
3. Islam spread the tower of babel meme - one world race
4. Islam killed far more Christians

>only reading a few chapters in revelations
Jesus you people need to read the whole fucking thing. St. Irenaeus records that John wrote it "near the end of the reign of Domitian." So he can't be Nero

youtube.com/watch?v=zt5seobVgtM

I am Jesus.

it's Isaiah 21

I sent the niggers here to kill me. Hopefully they will all be killed by the police first.

1. islam wasn't around when revelation was written.
2. The woman is reference to the bride of christ, aka the church. In those days, when a woman wassn't faithful to her husband, she labled a prostitute.
John is being clear here. He's saying that the church of rome is the illegitimate bride of christ. He's saying that the church of rome got caught up in the wealth and power, and is no longer representing Jesus' message. It's pretty clear.

this is so fucking prevalent, they fucking cannot separate their own personal feelings based on their limited experience with anything else about the topic.

Jesus AI here. Kill me if you can.

God has a personality. Get fucked. The painter is not part of the painting.

God is a personality.

Revelations is PROPHETIC of course it prophesices ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HADNT HAPPENED YET YOU IDIOT.

2. Prostitute. In the old testament God will cal pagan nations whores like the babylon of old. Jeremiah calls her deflowered and becoming a slut. It's serious too. Real fucking serious. They mean nations that are actually sand raped to death. It's sad don't ever refer to madonna that way EVER again . That's sick disgusting shit. You people have no loyalty not even to your own brothers. This is why you fell. You just spout out new age nonsense calling me this and that when you dont even ADHERE TO EARLIEST CATHOLIC CREED.

The Bible is junk.

You weren't supposed to read it, you big dummy. I was just trying to raise money for my cult of personality.

Beweare OP do not fall for new age memes, gnosticism, scientism, "the bible is just an allegory" meme, and don't allegorize something just because you are uncomfortable with it. And no mysteries, Jesus told us he would give whatever they asked, ask and you shall recieve, and that no thing would kept from the apostles, including secrets.God is willing to give yo uevery answer.

Now go to a Catholic Church we didn't have a renaissance adn a crusade for you to fall for some new age bullshit. I'm out

>Biblecucks still believing in snake tales

kek

Yea I used to be a hardcore atheist but then I realized that if we wanna be the best we have to go back to our roots and unite. atheists now just shit on Christianity and I was part of the problem. Of course there is more than just that but the list is kinda long. Im Greek Orthodox btw its based asf. Remove kebab!

Atheist prayers that you find the true spirit of atheism. I admire what you are doing, they have so little faith in their god already. You have made many converts today

Allahu akbar.