Did we just witness the death of Fox news tonight? Hannity is going to get canned. He's pretty much all they have left...

Did we just witness the death of Fox news tonight? Hannity is going to get canned. He's pretty much all they have left. What happens to right wing tv media now? That was all we had left

We never had right-wing tv, at least not in our life time.

Once babyboomers die, television is done for. Generation Z only watches YouTube and millenials can't afford cable.

MSM is dying. The right dominates alternative media.

Fox dying would be a good thing.
That would mean that there would be no mainstream conservative news outlet on television.
Older conservatives who aren't as tech-literate will basically be forced to move online to watch conservative news.
This opens up an entirely new world of media for them, while the braindead left is stuck watching the propaganda of the CNNs and MSNBCs

If the existing remnants want to try something, they'll have to make a new collusion among themselves. Many of the remnants have demonstrated a capacity to adapt to the changing world, but it will of course have to be something new, appropriately varied, and accessible by the means of the future rather than of the past.

Where exactly to strike that balance is up to them.

Infowars is the future.

Not joking. I really believe Infowars will become the main source of right-wing news. I actually applied to work there but never heard back.

what happened

All of the old guard are being sacrificed by the elites/CIA for causing Hillary Clinton to throw the election. Hannitusan will most likely wind up dead eventually

/quickrundown/, lads?

>link

>tfw once tv dies YouTube can just purge all right wing bullshit from it's site and crush all upstart video services using the force of its monopoly, the power of Google, and the influence of its lobbyists

WE ARE SO FUCKING CLOSE TO FINAL VICTORY OVER THE RIGHT I CAN TASTE IT!!! YASSSSSS!!!

>hannity is pretty much all fox has left

>Older conservatives who aren't as tech-literate will basically be forced to move online to watch conservative news.

They're already Drudge addicts..

You guys don't get it.
We are the media now.

Google the streisand effect

I was going to apply there too lol when they made that job announcement.

Infowars gets a lot of flak from people for being this crazy conspiracy theorist news outlet, but if you actually go on their YouTube channel it's not the case at all.
Infowars can be broken up into two periods; the first is Alex Jones back in the day. That was the conspiratorial stuff. Now don't get me wrong, I'm an old school conspiracy theorist. Endgame was my shit back in the day, and Alex Jones was the guy that really introduced me to the world of conspiracy theories, and the concept of there being a global network of elites controlling everything. There's a special place in my heart for Alex Jones.
Somewhere along the line they transitioned into a fairly legitimate news outlet. If you go to their YouTube you're going to see 3 hour news broadcasts, and it's not just AJ ranting and raving. It's different people who work for Infowars reporting on different things.
The media tries to portray Infowars as perpetually being in that first phase, when the reality of the situation is that they're currently transitioning almost completely out of it.
TL;DR The user I'm quoting is correct, Infowars is shaping up to be the future of conservative news.

Fox is shit like every other propaganda outlet. Fuck some of you are stupid.

Not going to happen. Murdock will be on his knees begging o'reilly to come back in the next few weeks

arrogance or pure retardation?

WATCH THE PRESIDENT SHOW - BEST THING ON TV

>not checking drudge a thousand times a day

>

MADDOW IS INTENSE TORPEDOES OF TRUTH - YOU COULD DIE FROM A STROKE IF YOU LISTEN FOR AN HOUR

pic. sage this shit
this.

>Being so stupid that you think that blatantly silencing opposing views is a good tactic.

OR PALMERREPORT

Alex Jones is right about a lot of crazy shit.

They really are making the frogs gay, the CIA is spying on us, and there is a luciferian cult among the elites.

The Joe Rogan podcast with Alex Jones was funny because they actually sat there and fact checked everything AJ was saying. All of it is true.

:(

Just look at how controlled the internet is now, everything is a monopoly. Even bullshit like the Streisand effect has its limits. Who's gonna use some shithole literally who site to dig up right wing garbage when they can just go to YouTube or Google and get the truth? Maybe a fraction of 1% of people. Good luck building a movement with the fraction of those people who are willing to do more than just read shit.

The popularity of Reddit over Sup Forums and 8gag shows that people prefer the mainstream over reading right wing propaganda. Soon Fox will die and we will begin the great purge of the internet.

Works pretty well in North Korea. Not an argument.

>can't afford a pointless scam
got 'em

>Did we just witness the death of Fox news tonight?

And nothing of value was lost.

What happened?

I like Hannity, what did he say?

AND FUCK GREG GUTFELD AND WATTERS WORLD!

CNN is beyond dead

it's literally theater now

>Hating on Gutfeld and Watters

I'd rather watch them than Bolling or one of fox's many brainless blondes.

Where did you controlled cuckservatives come from?
You still watching talmudvision?
Are you faggots even from Sup Forums?

MOMMY MADDOW

There'll always be the immortal Lou Dobbs on Fox Business.

You forgot the prison planet years where inforwars was almost entirely tinfoil. They've completely reformed to not push empty conspiracies anymore I'll often see some actual quality journalism once in a while then check "Wait.. that was done by infowars?".

Alex Jones to me is a guy who decided to combine the trappings of professional wrestling with current events. It's highly entertaining, gonzo journalism and I'm surprised he doesn't have an imitator yet on the left. This is the kind of shit Michael Moore was good at before he became famous and a shill for the DNC.

Trump was supposed to start his own TV news network, I'm still thinking Breitbart will start an offshoot company for that and try and claw into Fox News' territory by hiring away Carlson and whoever else is left on that network. Breitbart are absolutely massive, most of their articles are traded on conservative Faceberg groups of which there are millions worldwide

Turn the fucking tv off already.

Hannity is a jew monkey cuck just like anyone the kikes allow to be on television.

I am always surprised Breitbart at how massive Breitbart is.

There is absolutely nothing special about them. They don't put out any entertaining content except click-bait-tier news, and there's so many advertisements on their page I can barely get it to load sometimes.

This, what happened?

TV is dying in general so I wouldn't worry too much about the CNN, msnbc, comedy central monopoly.

>removing right wing content from youtube means people will no longer question things

He talked about Seth Rich.

We are back to reading, yay. And on the internet finding the truth becomes a compelling sleuthing activity. Remove videos from youtube and people start 100 youtube competitors and store video on usenet or something.

I think he means it's harder to redpill people without a lot of sources for them to look at.