The moment a cop let a giggling woman, 20...

>The moment a cop let a giggling woman, 20, who was high on cocaine and amphetamine DRIVE OFF without a sobriety test - hours before she crashed into a river and died after texting 'OMG I just got pulled over again'
>Toni Anderson, 20, drove into Missouri River and drowned early on January 15
>Hours before she crashed, she had been pulled over for being in the wrong lane
>Dashcam footage records Anderson giggling and giving confused answers
>Cop told her to park up and 'collect herself' but didn't order a sobriety test
>Anderson then sent a text to her friend saying 'OMG I just got pulled over again'
>She was last seen parked at a QuikTrip gas station near 9-Highway
>Her body was recovered from her submerged car in Missouri River in March

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4535530/Woman-pulled-driving-wrong-way-not-given-sobriety-test.html

S P L A S H E D

Cops are scum

That sucks, should've done what he said.

problem solved itself

R I V E R E D

Natural selection.

kill yourself nigger

this.

CREEKED

Roastie btfo!!!!

And nothing of value was lost.
If only the cop shot her beforehand, then she wouldn't have posed a risk to non-degenerates.

D R O W N E D

You first, wyteboi

>druggie bitch endangers lives and gets herself killed
>surely this is the police's fault

>Toni Anderson, of Wichita, was driving from the Chrome strip club where she worked to a friend's house in the early hours of January 20, when she was stopped by a North Kansas City officer on the 9-Highway.

Least she only killed herself. He should've fucked her and took her home and kept her chained in his basement.

Bingo

>we got rid of another degenerate
>cop will feel bad and try to do his work next time
How is this a bad thing?

natural selection is still in effect indeed

Hey Reddit, lurk moar.

No the pig is /ourguy/, he helped kill a thot.

Well, female privilege is dangerous.
These dumb bitches need to be saved from white knights not holding them responsible.

This is how it used to be in the good old days. Cops pull you over drunk, they'd drive behind you while you drove home or they'd take your keys for an hour and circle back and let you go home.

Then retards like the girl in this story ruined it

t.Toronto

She could have hurt someone, so I'd put him on temporary leave and have him take a class or something, but I wouldn't fire him since his actions, while wrong, did lead to a good outcome.

Never change, Sup Forums

>Cop tells woman to park up and collect herself
>Woman proceeds to fuck up and drown herself

Poor dear must have been hard of hearing.

He's a typical bugchaser numale cuck who will let some dirty roastie whore get away with driving drunk and on coke and speed because "ohhhh nooo i can't ruin this promising young stripper's life she was a good girl dindu nuffin maybe she will suck my dick"

Numales like that are why we're in the mess that we are with roastie whores destroying the West. He should have beat sense into her because obvioisly her cuckold father was too weak to.

If he took a different course of action, she would still be alive. I don't think either of us want that.

The problem is all white men need to do this and the roaste whore problem would not be so out of control like it is

She could have made a good wife and mother in a less degenerate society

>drunk on coke
I thought coke was a stimulant, furthermore how do they know she was on drugs?

The first step to rebuilding western civilization is to wipe the slate clean. Things must get a lot worse before they can get better.

Try reading the article. Also coke synergizes with alcohol and makes some byproduct chemical, can't remember the specifics right now but it basically bolsters the effects of both.

It makes cocaethylene, which is really toxic. I wouldn't say it bolsters the effects of both however. Taking the two together will kind of make the effects meet in the middle, since one is a stim and the other a depressant.

they seem to be the worst of humanity. sadistic, idiotic and constantly angry at nothing.

They're all retarded, and also if you're white and have a vagina in America you can get away with literally anything. Drug charges would be chump change, this girl could rape an infant in front of the pope and nobody would charge her

helps to be white but attractive white females are the trump card... cops just let them get away with anything

Everything about her face makes me angry.

you guys are missing the best part, which is that after she went missing, her mom came out saying that the russians had kidnapped her daughter for international human sex trafficking.

like OK LADY, your daughter isn't hot enough to be sucking Vladmir Putin's dick, instead she's just a drug addicted northland stripper who drove her own car into a river.

Not only that, they also tried to say it was a rogue killer cop serial killer situation for a while.

Now they're going to pin it on this guy for giving this girl a pussy pass. Poor sap is going to go down for this even tho he ultimately was trying to help the girl by not giving her a DUI. he never knew the drug addled slut would end up in the water.

> be her
> be hot white tween girl
> be pulled over for being higher than a Fucking kite
> ma'am I see you got your tits with you, you alright you dindu nuffing
> be me
> be black or brown male in his 30
> be pulled over for no apparent reason
> sir put your hands where I can see them
> sir, sir I can't see your finger nails
> sir, stop breathing your making me nervous
> sir, sir ...........

> sorry I had to shoot him he wouldn't stop moving his eyes

White bitch still drown so fuck it

>he ultimately was trying to help the girl by not giving her a DUI
Yeah letting her continue to be a worthless cum dumpster whore putting others' lives in danger, that's really helpful

>Sadistic
If the cop were sadistic, he would've beaten the shit out of her for obviously being high.
>Idiotic
Maybe, or he just didn't give a fuck
>constantly angry
Cops who live around niggers have reasons to constantly be angry. Around where I live, cops are friendly as fuck because we
a) are a homogeneous community
b) are white
c) don't cause undue stress to cops
d) don't attack cops
e) only have delinquent teens causing problems in the neighborhood, which they eventually grow out of

>Wichita
Shit, that was my hometown. I'm not surprised this degenerate shithead is from there. Wichita is getting pozz'd by Mexicans. It's why I left for Arizona - less Mexicans, less drugs.

>be brown
>pulled over
>cop treats you nicely
>get mad and post on Sup Forums

social darwinism does it again.

D U N K E D

KYS leaf

>something goes against your narrative
>strawman immediately

This is what our youth has become. Coked out camwhores with not better to do.

What car was she driving? Trying to determine if anything of value was lost

You're the nigger, you just don't know it

what makes her a thot? The only crime she committed was taking drugs and putting everyone else's lives on the road in danger

Nothing of value lost. It's not like she'd ever contribute anything to society.

You would only feel the coke until it started wearing off and 10 minutes after it does all the drink youve been able to gulp down catches up with you. This roastie was keeping herself pepped until she could get to her "friends" (pimps) house, at which point the shame and alcohol would take charge

Anyone who takes cocaine or amphetamine should be euthanised. At least that whore didn't kill anyone else.

>Arizona
>less Mexicans
>less drugs
I thought this place was a shithole, but you're saying that I'm lucky to be here? Holy shit dude

>patriarchy's fault women are inferior

>white's fault blacks are niggers

>jew's fault whites only have 100 average IQ

>cop's fault that dumb hoe high on meth drove into river