The Latest
>HANNITY: "I AM CLOSER TO THE TRUTH THAN EVER"
>"Not only am I not stopping, I am working harder."
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867211447901851649
>5/23: HANNITY DOUBLES DOWN ON RADIO SHOW; 'I RETRACT NOTHING'
archive.is/LVick
>SEAN HANNITY SHOW RADIO PROGRAM 5/23
youtu.be/pcMo0w9h46o?t=14m55s
(Begins 14:55, lots of talk for remainder of show)
>5/23: KIM TWEETS W/ NEW ZYKLON BEN CARTOON: "There is no Russia collusion / hacking."
i.imgur.com/EZOJn3O.png
>DAILYMAIL EXCLUSIVE: Rich family demands DC police reveal investigation
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
>5/23: KIM STATEMENT IS LIVE
KIM.COM
>Offers testimony in US; Confirms Seth was "PANDA" contact; Will go under oath for safe passage from Special Counsel Mueller
FULL statement: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495574011023.png

INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

LAST THREAD PREVIOUS (#18) PREVIOUS (#17) PREVIOUS (#16) PREVIOUS (#15) PREVIOUS (#14) PREVIOUS (#13) PREVIOUS (#12) PREVIOUS (#11)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p6F8oq7apqY
youtube.com/watch?v=E_R8vcqt4jE
grrrgraphics.com/uploads/7/4/7/3/74734153/kim-dotcom-seth-rich-ben-garrison_orig.jpg
gofundme.c*m/sethrich
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495574011023.png
youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sean did not deliver. Kim did.

KIM DOTCOM FULL STATEMENT
Posted May 23, 2017

ive noticed some shills trying to say seth rich was killed by the dnc.

this is almost as bad as the gay frogs and hillary being a lizard person

Death to all shills!

Fake news.

Real story is still Trumps collusion with Russia, don't think it's going away no matter how much you shill this """Seth Rich""" fake news.

You're finished.

Today he delivered a lot of hot air.
>asking the US government for something they're not prepared to deliver
>in exchange for something they'd rather not have

Have fun being an accessory to murder soon

1/2

Shut the fuck up, Haim Saban. Let's talk about your giving $3 million to the DNC.

Go suck David Brock's dick

Could it be said that Kim has offered Democrats the chance at
>An Inconvenient Truth
?

Bar manager Joe Capone was at the white house 4 days before seth died. Inside a private room of meant for meeting with important people. literally the day Seth was murdered the last person to see him alive (Joe Capone) was 2 states away even though he was a key witness. He has stated himself cops never interviewed him.

Remember last time kim dotcom had something big wich turned out to be nothing?

Don't keep your hopes up

what did he mean by this?

2/2

I agree with what you are saying by why are you shilling your trump avatar?

So far we have mountains of proof for russia-gate (IC is looking through the evidence as we speak)

somebody have a cap of that user that was looking into the meaning of panda with pedos? I copied the pics but lost all the link he posted

You people are as bad as the 'russia hacked my democracy' faggots. You're all in and will never realize a morsel of satisfaction.

nah i think thats just a troll. otherwise they wouldnt point out dumb conspiracies because they would be countered with true conspiracies

Atrazine inducing the chemical castration of African Clawed Frogs is backed by published science. It's charming watching you push Monsanto propaganda though. Were you aware that you're working on behalf of Monsanto?

That's a very good question. Someone should take a look.

So many shills out tonight. I mean he'll I shill every drumpf thread but these guys coming out and covering up for one of their own who likely got murdered by the DNC is disgusting. I for one stand with drumpf and want him to drain this rotten dnc swamp and get rid of these murderers.

watching hannitys newest podcast

hes playing the interview with kim talking about jullian ans his admiration

>>>/fng/
Fucking nothing general

Garrison has a new cartoon about our favorite 400 lb hacker.
>features hillary's missing shoe

Pics or gtfo.

Might be, but have you noticed how the shills always bump these threads with their shillposting? If there was nothing substantial here then why are they trying so hard to subvert?

>youre finished
>for the 800000000000000000th time

ok shareblue shill. we killed ctr we can kill you

tell me why a "russian collusion" narrative that has had every intel agency in the world looking into it for 9 months now, with not a shred of evidence somehow MORE valid than a potential dnc leaker being murdered possibly by the dnc?

pls share dave

linkedin and fling can't log in

No, that is fake news. Snopes literally debunked that

Does anyone happen to have that william legate info that was posted a few hours ago in a different SR thread? Email addresses etc and something about his dad

If you're saying Kim Dotcom is full of shit, either explain how he knew about the upcoming DNC and Clinton leaks as early as 2014 or admit you're a shill fuck off

youtu.be/p6F8oq7apqY

You can read the statement Kim made today here:

>we
oh yeh let's see that evidence then m8

I said nothing about Monsanto Corn. I said Atrazine you insufferable doof.

Sean Hannity just wants views and y'all are playing right into his hands. Fucking /nu pol/, it hasn't even been a full year since the last time Kdotcom trolled you.

just the shills going off their script. it doesnt even sound natural

and "mountains of evidence" they really mean "not a single piece of evidence"

thanks for posting this

im glad hes doing this the right way instead of trying to release it on the net and giving the democrats a chance to ignore it or debate the results

hes literally putting their faces in the pile of shit to make them smell their mess

Check the digits on that tweet...

Error 404 not found

Anonymoose saying kim is full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=E_R8vcqt4jE

He had no effect on Hillary whatsoever in 2016

They're shills. They're here to pollute the conversation by volume, not by weight. Maybe I'm too new to understand why IP bans are not a good idea. At least make them work for their shit.

grrrgraphics.com/uploads/7/4/7/3/74734153/kim-dotcom-seth-rich-ben-garrison_orig.jpg

You can copy paste this all you want but that's not going to change the fact that Big Fat Bastard has nothing to offer.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE DONATIONS!!!

THE FAMILY IS VERY GREATFUL DESPITE THE MEDIAS LIES
(check the update)

gofundme.c*m/sethrich
(replace asterisk with a o)

erp. nevermind. it was on 8
some pretty creepy shit that I'd not seen before or after. Somethink about pandas being the ones that find the kids because they are good with them. Seth fucking seems like a panda to me now. It fits with him moving on to the HRC team and all the stress he was having about knowing what he was really there to do. He at least had a conscience, but fucking unforgivable for me

(((Anonymous)))

They must already have Crowdstrike on the job preparing to draw another flimsy and unfounded connection to unnamed Russian hackers for the "IC" to once again have "high confidence" in.

IP range bans are a bad idea because having to rhetorically defeat those here in bad faith makes us stronger.

Evidence has been shown and thoroughly explained almost every day on CNN.

Keep your head in the sand.

We love the Riches
They seem like truly decent good people as did their son Seth

This image would make more sense if he was going all in with monopoly money.

>pic pretty related.

Show me proof of russian hacking

He hasn't given any evidence

lol shill faggot cant produce a single piece or article citing evidence

you really think this shit tier niggering is going to stop people from digging into seth rich murder?

KEK please show us we're on the right path
Lend us your meme magic

B-B-B-BUTTT

KIMS FATS!!!

AHAHAHA HAHAHA

HAAAH!

THEREFORE ITS FAKE HAHAHAHAHA

*hangs self*

425a1c41d8aebfce3ef416507b606ac1
148a8bd48ecc25c977983a9cf87302fa
9b2dae15d8455baad753284803a3dd6f
5e9a5130ef8be4ca3d9b5e054da926cd

i know you are but what am i? nyaah nyaah

We do this out of love. We must help, they're besieged. They've got a goon on them by the name of Brad Bauman.

link his FUCKING show retard fucking faggot sticky

have you even listened to his podcast?

he talks about alot of redpills just saying

but youre a faggot who deepthroats the bluepill and you wont even give him a chance

www.wnd.com/2017/05/thats-patently-false-seth-rich-family-spokesman-denies-dnc-is-paying-him/
Yep, check new story out tonight about how the Riches have been saddled with Brad Bauman, clearly a connected Democrat agent despite his denials

anonymoose isnt real

they are larping faggots who said they would hack donald atleast 3 times last year

Seth Rich is not the story. Although the DNC had the SEIU hire a junkie to murder him, it will never be proven.
The real story is the illegal unmasking of US citizens. Obama will be forced to hand prosecutors a sacrificial lamb to avoid charges.

You're a C0W

This user from the afternoon made a very compelling point that you are also making

I have like 5 more of pandaanons shit. Most of it is from judicial watch cases that got buried. dumping what I got. Seth is named in one of the cases about that hastert pedo. He was IT for some hastert assistant sometime

Somewhere on Sup Forums someone is stealing my 666

Good lord. The nerve of that man.

>FULL statement: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495574011023.png
>clicked link & read .png
>insta-fear runs through me

WHOEVER IS WATCHING WHO READS THESE THREADS I'M JUST LARPING I SWEAR

>CNN
I know a person familiar with CNN's thinking that says CNN is making it all up.

I hope you are wrong. I fear you are correct.

You think Sean Hannity is someone to trust? Motherfucker flip-flops ALL the time, he's disingenuous and will change his position as soon as he's sure people forgot about his stance the last time the issue came up. I can understand your frustration with CNN and MSNBC, but don't go running to Sean Hannity.

Is that why she won?

And the reason why Sean Hannity is so involved. He was unmasked for communicating with Assange.

mfw crowdstrike is considered 17 government agencies

"the government" is Trump and is administration though, so what if a bunch of Dem. Senators have a problem with it? The whole Seth Rich story is great for Trump, he'll make a deal with Kim for sure.

Shut the fuck up, shill.

Totally believable, simple search shows progressive liberal democrats have had knives out for Hannity for years and years
MMFA in particular hates his fuckin guts

"""evidence"""

youtube.com/watch?v=0BS5amEq7Fc

They and Seth are the weak knees of this beast.

No, I don't listen to Fox News podcasts. Go back to fucking Reddit, fucking jidf.

thats nice to hear in the mist off all the nay sayers

KYS

Oh honey child sweetie pie.

Do you think actual respectable news outlets like CNN, CBS, MSNBC, HLN would be talking about the collusion with Russia if they didn't have the evidence (which they ALL show EVERY day)?

Maybe instead of making jokes about victims of accidental explosions and fake images of missing persons you should watch real news?

Or we can perpetuate conspiracy theories about pizzagate and muh (((seth rich))).

Seth Richs account springs back to life.
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/6csf5w/pandas4bernie_here_we_are_not_seth_rich_but_we/

buh-buh-buh

id wud russia!

Let me translate.
>No, I don't listen to Fox News Podcasts. Go back to fucking Reddit, fucking jidf.
No, I don't [lies, disinfo]. Go back to [playbook adhom], [anti-semite baiting adhom].

does anyfag in this thread know whether craig murray has been contacted?

Do you think it's likely Joe Capone was an accomplice in the murder? If he was, why wouldn't he lie about cops interviewing him? Wouldn't he want to say the cops interviewed him to remove all suspicion something odd happened?

No. 1:15-cv-00915
Epstein's "The Panda,"
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that on June 15, 2015, it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to obtain records of all Secret Service expenses incurred to provide “security and or/other services” to former President Bill Clinton during his trips to the Caribbean island of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security (No. 1:15-cv-00915)).

According to the flight logbook obtained and first reported by Gawker.com, Clinton took more than a dozen trips aboard the private jet of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and was at least on one occasion accompanied by “4 secret service.” The logbooks also show Clinton flew alongside a woman who prosecutors believe procured underage girls to service Epstein, a man only referred to as "The Panda," and others.

>
>CNN.

Annoymous Sources close to the case state that you arena faggot.

I've been watching Sean Hannity since 2006. The only time I've seen him flip-flop was on Assange. He was butthurt about divulging names of US soldiers and wanted to take Assange out. Then the possibility of Hillary's server being exposed redpilled him to why his organization serves an important purpose.

can someone help me understand this SEIU link to Seth Rich?