en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Conviently chopped out the chair that he was sitting in from the picture. Otherwise you would know he was actually standing up.

Sure thing buy, are you a curtsy cuck too?

neck yourself

You, like the rest of Europe, are ultimately our vassal state and you don't get to tell us shit.

Although he is cucked Brussels is cucked to the tenth power, you guys are enriched in more ways then one ;)

You make Trump look like a boyscout when it comes to being cucked also don't forget he practically pays for Europe's defence.

>be spoiled rich brat
>attain everything you ever want in life
>a literal KING presents you with priceless jewels, more valuable than anything you've ever seen in all your years of wealth and luxury
>beckon forward to receive this tremendous honor, literally the highest point in your career
>retards on the internet call you a cuck

Again, cut right before so you don't see him getting up.

Saudi Arabia are #1 financiers of global Islamic terrorism, including both 9/11 and ISIS.

Accepting a medal from them is not only a disgrace, but it makes him a traitor to the USA.

>denying reality

hes not bowing hes letting a manlet put a medal around his neck. Its not like theyre going to let the king of Saudi stand on a chair.

The video was chopped after he got up, and he went to sit back down but wasn't sure where the chair was so changed his mind.

Talk to Merkel, she's the one who controls your non-country.

he should have, now he showed he's SA's little bitch

Did you watch the video? Not only did he bow, he curtsied like a cuck princess too.

lmao!

>ducks so a manlet can reach him
>HURR HES BOWING WHAT A KEK

I would've made the king of saudi get a stepladder, myself, but regardless I don't see a bow here.

heh good one, heh back to twitter

Then you're not only an american, you're blind too. I thought god didn't punish twice

Can't you fuckers provide a clip longer than 1 second. What are you so afraid of?

>Can't you fuckers provide a clip longer than 1 second. What are you so afraid of?
The cucklevels exuded from that footage

This is what true patriotism looks like.

Lowering your head to receive a medal == bowing now.

Fuck you.

Out of the way, peasant!
Emperor's coming through!

Dude relax I would be disappointed if my president behaved like a woman you can't say the curtsy end wasn't cucked

This is true patriotism: Appreciation for the Gift of Diversity© that Merkel has given all of Europe.

Oh, you were diversified long before the refugees came.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

>all crimes by refugees that came within the last 5 years

We should have just let the slavs take your whole country. What a disgusting pile of shit modern (((Germany))) is. The worst part is that you cunts will vote for her again.

What? Papists don't like President Trump?

Now I've heard everything...

At least it hasn't actually happened in bongland yet, your country is fucked beyond redemption

Damn you, Merkel. Damn you.

>country is fucked beyond redemption

Correct.

>TFW you have live in 2 places with fucking rape gang

This is a case of "only Nixon can go to China". It's different when Trump does it.

>2012

Thanks for proving my point.

what's with that dude's tongue?

Anytime.

You got mad at his ice cream and steak stint too, didn't you, faggot?

You really shouldn't call others cucks, since your entire country is made out of them.

Chirst, each one of those free gibs is going to drain at least 500Eur/month from the taxpayer.

Why the fuck haven't the normies woke yet?

He has to kneel over so the old hunchback could put a medal on him.

"He must be bowing because he's being submissive and not because the other guy is a cripple."

The poor old Saudi guy probably had to get jacked up on steroids and painkillers to be able to walk.

Friendly reminder that in the UK, it's illegal for a parent of a Muslim rape gang victim to present evidence to the police.

>A girl's mother copied the names, numbers and text messages of 177 Asian men, including a police officer, from her daughter's mobile phone after the 13-year-old went missing for five days. Police said that using the information would infringe the girl's and the men's human rights.

Thanks, Merkel.

>ignoring the hunchback on the old Arab.

Wait, I just realized.

WHAT FUCKING UNIVERSITY DO I NEED TO TORCH? I'LL BURN IT TO THE FUCKING GROUND, THOSE GOD DAMN MARXIST PUSHING PIGS. REEEEEEEEEEE

>Be American President
>Be hungry skeleton
>About to be presented with priceless jewelry by royalty
>Will be televised around the world
>Receive multiple briefings on the cultural norms and expectations of the recipient at such an occasion
>Before event, advisor reiterates the importance of standing, so as to avoid diplomatic insult
>Realize that His Majesty is 5'11"
>Too tall to be honored with presentation of priceless jewelry without bending
>Lean forward slightly to let the King of Manlets honor you with priceless jewelry
>Honored with priceless jewelry, showed appropriate respect to an important geopolitical partner
>About to sit down, realize that in your focus on strengthening a geopolitical partnership that will facilitate the end of a migrant crisis that threatens to destroy your very civilization, you forgot how far away your chair is
>Quickly correct movement, deciding a small bounce is better than landing on your ass in front of the entire world
>Common manlets who have never been honored by royalty with priceless jewelry, let alone experienced the logistical difficulties concomitant with being tall, let alone been asked to stand up for any reason whatsoever, shitpost about it on a Kamchatkan interpretive dance saloon while their daughters are raped by aforementioned migrants.

When will they learn?

You see Abdul, when being presented a giant piece of Bling the normal way to receive it is to drop your head so it can be draped about your neck. What Obama did was bow from the waist for a handshake like he was a farmer meeting the emperor Meiji in 19th century Japan, not a fucking equal head of state.