/pg/ PHILIPPINES GENERAL: KEBAB REMOVAL EDITION

Quick Rundown:
DUTERTE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW IN MINDANAO
archive.is/agkHv

This Declaration is likely due to the attacks made by the ISIS affiliate "Maute Group" attacks on Marawi this May 23
archive.is/hHrzZ

Current situation:
>IS fighters took control of a part of Marawi city (200 000 + inhabitants), capital of Lanao del Sur
>Anti-terrorism jail under their control, prisoners freed
>the jail and police stations are being destroyed
>AFP (armed forces of the philippines) are on their way to counter attack
>Marawi city mayor says that IS fighters didn't face resistance from army and police
>IS linked medias spoke about a major IS operation against the philippinian army in Marawi
>AFP says that the clashes started after they tried to capture one of their leaders (Isnilon Hapilon)
>Duterte declared martial law in Mindanao for 60 days
>Heavy fog of war, government tries to downplay the situation while people on social medias are probably overexagerating

LAST THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

philippinefails.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-best-of-duterteso-far.html
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Rodrigo_Duterte
cnnphilippines.com/entertainment/2017/05/23/Ariana-Grande-Manila-Philippines-concert-security.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh dayum...am I going to Phillipines to fight Da'esh? :D

The answer is: if they take cities then YES

I want to see the body parts of their families

Halo Halo.

Can't wait for my little sisters to finish college there and finally move to California and away from that shit show of a country.

>Daesh
Stop using that Taqiyya branded term just use ISIS ffs

We're going to level those fucks to the ground
No survivors

actually...eleven percent muslim population means not much chance of them taking cities.
No PI for me.

combat footage when

From what I know..."Da'esh" is a word which is proof of an embarrassing situation.

Davaofag here. Its awfully quiet. Neighbor hadnt turned on her videoke which is weird since she sings on mic like a retard everyday

hoping my gf can use this to claim refugee status and asylum.

make sure they bring back some waifus

>Cali
Even worse m8

Hello Shariablue didn't notice your namefagging the first time around and I can clearly say nobody is fooled
You're on our hitlist now

how is martial law

Reminder. Liberal media spinning it that this is a staged propaganda and the missing are not real. Some liberal fucks from Ateneo and ANC channel, ignoring the fires and saying its too early to make a move or saying its a propaganda move

>flag

BALUUUT BALUUUT BAAAAALUUUUUUUT

>commiefornia

no one's really forcing you

sounds like good start. cant stand that fucking karaoke in the afternoon or at 2am.

What are some credible journalism sources? Fuck (((MSM)))

>escape the threat of communism and terrorism
>move to a place with budding communists and terrorists

made my neighborhood quiet af. Its like a ghost town since no one's loitering around. People arent going in groups to

Why should I care about some non-white, subhuman leader of a shitty country?

styx

UMA

infowars

hey lets go for a ride buddy. philippinefails.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-best-of-duterteso-far.html

Manila here, still a lot of people but the atmosphere around seems downer and darker

Fuck Commiefornia. When I visited there, the Dairy Queen cashiers are surrounded in ballistic glass because of the fucking niggers always robbing. You sir are a fucking cockriding faggot

Drudge

checked

Because he's standing in the way of the hoard, you moron.

because Duterte is one of maybe 3 rulers on the planet with balls right now
his success means the success of Blue-square's everywhere

just gotta stay positive.

Where are all you guys from? Tarlac City reporting in.

Where ever there is a demand for nurses, my sisters will go I guess

Batangas bro reporting

Currently there's no footage of firefight, just a view of the rooftops and guns firing at a distance

balls my ass! he is literally enslaving the Phils to China via debt bondage. taking out high interest loans to line his fucking pocket.

the guy is literally a traitor.

AND.... he lied to Putins face saying the USA cancelled an arms deal when it was DUTERTE who cancelled the deal!

lmao the shitty kareoke is hilarious. What is with you guys and that shit? Always some soppy love song too

>nurses
>in demand

This is not 2010 anymore mate

Bacolod City here. nothings changed from what i see. lots of people biking and jogging this morning like always.

I have WHITE CAUCASIAN family members on the Phillipines, I went there not long ago. I dont know the exact location where they are but its in the Manila area, will they be safe? Also the big mall you have there is pretty cool I guess.

Please kill all of Mindanao Muslims k.

t. long suffering neighbor at your west.

Marikina reportan in
Feels good living in the cleanest city in Metro Manila

Make her go to Florida instead. It's tropical, humid, hurricane-prone, and conservative. She'll be right at home. I heard they need nurses too there.

Also, is she qt enough to snugglefug?

Center of NCR. Ground Zero in WW3

because he takes 0 bullshit and actually gets shit done believe it or not.

His article on ED is actually pretty amusing
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Rodrigo_Duterte

>nursing

wow what a waste of time

white sexpat aus fag here

i travel to davao often to see the mrs and her senpai but hope you niggas are doing alright.

if you want to bitch about Duterte I dare you to try 8 years of this

To the American user who asked about Maranao girls using guns:

Not sure. My Muslim classmate who is gorgeous (has Arab blood) posted a video of her shooting with a rifle, hand gun and an uzi while in hijab, make up and expensive designer sun glasses. Too bad her profile's on private now.

God be with you, Phillipines. You have enough trouble as it is without islam in the mix.

Well my family of nurses are still making plenty of money in the states, there is a demand for something.

God knows that Americans refuse to become medical professionals themselves.

No, we are all objectively horrendously ugly

>Stop using that Taqiyya branded term just use ISIS ffs
There was a guy on TV, a muslim, that said people don't know what Daesh means. It's not some big insult that they think it is. Now Evil Losers is exactly what they are. Just losers.

Rich bastard. Tell me your life story so I can be like you.

If you can make use of those connections then good for you. I have too many friends that rode the Nursing hypetrain and are now unemployed

>poor filthy muzzie doesn't want even poorer, filthier muzzie to flood into his shithole

It's so funny. You know the arabs feel the same way about you right? They don't consider any SEA muslims to be actual muslims. Just serfs who are stupid enough to be submit willingly to ideological colonization.

Anyways this is great. I'm going down to Mindanao soon to splatter some mudshits. We'll kill the insurgents, then a few hundred local muslim collaborators as a lesson.

KILL THEM ALL

>Rodrigo "Sling meth, acquire death" Duterte

the one dude infront of camera man who gets got....was he using a fucking 30 cal??

moar jungledurk webms

This are NPA( commies) that got massacred.

Fucking hell. I swear only 20% of filipinas are genetically attractive, and even then, they almost never take good care of their body. That mean roughly only 3 percent of filipinas are actually snugglefuckable.

Uh oh, Ayatollah Ariana Grande is coming
cnnphilippines.com/entertainment/2017/05/23/Ariana-Grande-Manila-Philippines-concert-security.html

>Grande is set to perform her "Dangerous Woman" tour at the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City on August 21, 2017.

Dangerous indeed

>August 21
>the happening eclipse
oh shit!

Oh dear god. Suicide bombing imminent. I can't believe I laughed heartily though.

She suck the dick

no, using a sterling for sure

>So many flips in this thread

I like flops.
I have many flip freinds.

Only losers makes this kind of sarcastic articles

looks like he got shot in the head by his buddy to his left.

I know, most of my relatives in La Union have pursued and achieved nursing degrees as well, only to end up as beauticians or pharmacy retailers.

She had crushes but was never in a relationship as far as I know. It's haram.
She used to be very liberal back in Metro Manila. Didn't wear hijab, wore skirts and revealing clothing and she even posted a picture of her in a bikini in their private island. She ended up in an arranged marriage with an old ugly Muslim guy from a powerful family.

Fucking gross. Go play LoL and watch shitty anime you manchild

Encore song will be Bang Bang

Calling it

ricochet off the truck looks like

Best of luck, my fellow jitsu wa fag.

I'm glad trump called Duterte and praised him as a good man and that he is doing what he should.

Trump x Duterte best bros. Hopefully Trump becomes more powerful so he can work like Duterte.

I learnt about your history just recently.

So what are we?
1.- Brother
2.- Half-Brothers.
3.- Cousins.
4.- Fucking nothing.

nothing, both former spanish colonies.

Half-brothers as Spanish rape babies

Quezon City. Just a normal day's business, it's been raining so it's a bit gloomier.

>Fucking nothing
We can begin by starting fucking each other in the ass

They should be alright really, they're far away from the affected city.

Cagayan De Oro here.

Cavite

South Phillipines is the mudslime shit part of it

reminder fuck PC, literally every mudslime place on earth is a shithole. Even the rich areas, half the kids born are slaves aka women.

Based absolute madman.

There is only one solution. duterte should kill all the muslims that refuse to convert and burn their mosques down. I don't know when people will wake up that Islam should be eradicated.

Fuck you asian spic, we are full and don't want your shitty kind here.

Gaumese spics are not welcome in california, we have enough spics you dirty coconut nigger.

shithole of metro manila

t. jorge de cuerva

>Pasay
Oh God how do you even live there

Commies in the truck right?

Hasn't there been muslim terrorism on the southern islands for years? Why hasn't anyone done anything about it?

What's it like living with sugar barons all around you.

I've been there, it's like half the province lives in Tarlac and then everywhere else is sugar country.

Earthquake bros