OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eXhaO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwayne_Johnson
youtu.be/rCIgpUTvfsA
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/867248377368428545
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow she was cute before she turned into a walking corpse.

So are they getting healthcare through or what?

TWO SCOOPS

>pic related.

He could have neen mid-yawn or who knows. WHY did they use this pic? Because they're dishonest.

They snap tons of photos. Listen to the shutters of their cameras closing when Trump is speaking. You're telling me this was the best one? NO. Lying, disgusting media.

lol no

It's politically toxic.

ATTENTION

List of Leafs That Will Be Spared on The Day of The Rake:
1. Norm MacDonald
2. William Shatner
3. Mark Steyn
4. Keanu Reeves
5. Maga shopper

That is all.

Looks like Trump is lawyering up. This whole Comey memo thing and obstruction of justice accusations are fucking serious. Why the hell is nobody fucking talking about it?

Who would you pick to replace sessions if he left as AG?

Who would you pick to replace Reince as COS?

Who would you pick to replace Spicer?

Idk about sessiosn replacement but I'd choose christie or newt as COS and Ingrahm as WHPS.

is the guy a jew? kind of looks like it

archive.is/eXhaO

Clinton slams Trump's budget: 'An unimaginable level of cruelty'

Thump BTFO

No jordan peterson

FRESH REDDIT SALT
GET YOUR REDDIT SALT
SPECIAL ALEX JONES EDITION
FREEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT
BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS DOT COM

Needs to be merged with (((Coincidence))) detector

That's already over and done with, you're just an echo of an autistic screech.

Real matters
>Hillary in prison now

Preaching to the choir here my man

Its called O'Sullivans law and it has taken the News, TV, Movies, books to an extent, academia and its working on vidya games.

It's Joisey so he's almost certainly Italian

Hey faggots, is family search an accurate website in regards to United States of America census?

Asking liberals for why they're against the wall and why they're against an investigation into voter fraud is fun.

The Rock BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwayne_Johnson

It's not though. It's partly in Miller's court now but Comey is also going to be testifying and most likely accusing Trump of obstruction of justice. The fucker set up a paper trail to straight up blackmail the president. It's Hoover 2.0.

Fact that Trump is lawyering up means it's getting serious.

Same reason Dems didn't talk about Clinton's weak poll numbers and anemic crowds. Ignore anything that doesn't fit the narrative.

Does honorary leaf even count? He was born in the US.

Gowdy. I don't care if he said he didn't want it.

idk. Kellyanne?

I don't know. Mulvaney? I'd have Laura as Communications Director or something.

It's a gigantic pile of nothing and Mueller is going to tell Comey to shut his piehole.

>trying this hard

you lost, you have no power here

Thats like being an honorary member of NAMBLA

I said it

Comey won't accuse Trump of obstruction. He'll play the middle road, saying he thought these conversations were "inappropriate" and that he thinks, in a way, that Trump was trying to "influence" him.

He will not say Trump committed Obstruction, no way.

You should check out what happened last time Comey testified in a high profile case. It was ten years ago. The guy carefully documents everything and knows how to give compelling testimony.

People in these threads keep underestimating him, but the guy is shrewd.

>Keanu Reeves
never knew

muh Russia was tinfoil bullshit from the beginning so its not a big deal that your take on it is also Tinfoil.

People don't buy it nothing will ever come of it.

Why keanu reeves though, he voted Trump?

He's got nothing to lose and an axe to grind. Doubt he'll "play the middle road". Maybe if he hadn't been canned. Not now.

TEDDDDDDDDD NOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEE

If it was up to me - approved leafs with dual American citizenship are spared

Him even playing the middle road is enough. He's trying to lay down enough bullshit for the special prosecutor to connect-the-dots and come to the conclusion that Trump obstructed justice.

I know this. Trump is going to get a really nasty surprise when Comey completely fucks him.

I don't know why so many people shrug this off. There is plenty of evidence of obstruction of justice. Comey's testimony is going to fuck him hard.

Where was that for Clinton?

Keanu is just an all around good dude.

That's also a problem. He was basically trying to blackmail the president into job security. It seems that everybody is going to side with Comey on this one because it'll most likey lead to Trump's impeachment.

Good actor. Cool guy.

youtu.be/rCIgpUTvfsA

The Comey shit is a distraction from what Trump is doing in the Middle East

that's the real news

>Idk about sessiosn replacement but I'd choose christie or newt as COS and Ingrahm as WHPS.

I agree with those, but for sessions I would pick Rudy Giuliani

Kellyane Conway needs to go too

There is zero evidence of obstruction and you are a worthless paid shill who is going to be getting raped in a cage inside a year.

I N D I C T M E N T S

Heads up folks.

I dont think the person at shareblue who came up with the idea to peddle the "impeachment" word actually knew hillary, or politics. If they did they would have known that obama got her out of much worse - not giving credit to your agendalized point; just saying, he's immune to what you're peddling.

Nice, I always thought people liked him a lot because his life story is a fucking tragedy.

You're on thin ice, Budget Emma Watson

a populist president isn't going to get impeached you delusional retard. if they somehow went about it the government would be killing itself. day of the rope for the politicians and propaganda ministries

Like I said before. Sometimes she's cute, sometimes she's British.

Obstruction is broad but also very restrictive as an actual charge. He'll make enough noise to get the left butthurt but theyve been butthurt for half a year

Only Trump both met with Comey to ask him to drop the case on Flynn and then fired him a few months later basically citing the Russian investigation. Do you really think Comey is going to come out and say anything else other than that?

When Comey finally testifies, which will be next week some time, he'll all but straight up accuse Trump of interference and basically confirm every leaked story out there because he's the one doing all of the leaking.

Is it bad that I agree?

Moar gibs flinkf

>his life story is a fucking tragedy.

Hard time make strong men, strong men make good times, good times makes soft men, soft men make hard times. I.E. it builds character

Fucking disgusting to see liberals who support mass muslim immigration pretend to give a shit about these attacks

It might not amount to obstruction. The question will be one of intent. Possible Trump had no clue what Flynn, Page, Mannafort, etc were up to, which at the very least seems to be run of the mill corruption and at most is treason. If Trump was ignorant or didn't fully realize he might have some sort of plausible deniability that he was actively trying to disrupt the case.

Blame Loretta Lynch. Remember his statement was basically "normally this would get someone in trouble, but DOJ won't prosecute so I'm not recommending charges". He was caught between a rock and hard place. On the one had his agents were probably very invested in the case and wanted to see some results, on the other hand his boss was under considerable pressure not to prosecute, and he knew it. So he tried to satisfy both parties. Safe to say he failed in that regard.

Eww

No he's not and you'll find that out soon enough.

This week the Washington Post and NYT will run more stories that can be used as evidence of collusion. This has all be set in motion once Trump fired Comey.

Comey is a fucking snake who had been sitting on this shit waiting to be fired.

A team of PI's have his computer?

Impeachment would start a 2nd American Revolution

STOP FUCKING CALLING THEM LIBERALS

>Dr. JEROME CORSI

tfw you are shocked when you listen to him speak on the radio and them see what he actually looks like - audio does not match visual

>not robbing me to pay for others is unimaginable cruel
We owe 19 trillion dollars. We're paying that down. These are the repercussions of Bush & Obama's spending.

>this much hate for a humble water filter salesman
shamefur dispray reddit. shamefur dispray

Maybe we need it, then.

>When Comey finally testifies, which will be next week some time, he'll all but straight up accuse Trump of interference and basically confirm every leaked story out there because he's the one doing all of the leaking.

So why didn't he bring that up in the first testimony?

comey already testified in front of congress and denied any kind of pressure from the president. he would be committing perjury and his testimony would be inadmissible. you really are a dumb nigger

What's Chelsea up to these days? I'm hoping for Chelsea v Zuckerberg 2020 Democratic primaries, it'll somehow outdo 2016's wild ride.

Trump has almost gone out of his way to show he had intent to interfere with the Flynn investigation through asking Comey to drop it and then change up his story 10 times as to why he fired Comey, all to settle on firing Comey because of how he was handling the Russian investigation.

That i according to scources that have also been daying that Trump was going to get impeached any minute now, until he actually says himself that is what happened, which would mean he purjured himself, its nothing.

He is into guns, cars, and motorcycles. He is also known as a good guy in general. Honestly, he is pretty cool and would be even if he voted for Bernie.

After this fails I look forward to seeing you here again trying to peddle a buzzword you don't understand.

>"freedom of speech is a questionable concept"

THE LEFT MUST DIE!!!! They don't believe in rights, so let's give them what they want.

I know he's the walking, talking definition of a Limousine Liberal, but Leo is my favorite actor. The Devil in The White City will be GOAT

It won't matter. Contradictions don't matter. Perjury doesn't matter. All that matters is spinning a narrative.

>So why didn't he bring that up in the first testimony?
He presumably didn't think Trump was serious until he fucking fired him for not doing it.

>it'll most likey lead to Trump's impeachment.
This is beyond hilarious. Its not going to happen no matter how much the left wants it to. The Dem elites are corrupt as fuck but not completely stupid. All this impeachment talk is to fire up the Dem base for votes and donations. The base is focused on impeachment while the Dem leaders are focused on 2018 and 2020. Commies are getting fuck by their own establishment.

No one is listening to the NYT and WaPo.

They cried wolf too many times. It's over. Their incessant screeching has caused their words to turn into a white noise. No one is listening.

Reminder: if democrats take out Flynn, well...Flynn is a democrat, look it up.

He wasn't asked specifically enough. He denied the AG and DoJ tried to interfere for "political reasons" and that was it.

He's a fucking snake. He wanted to blackmail Trump to keep his job. He knew his ass was on the chopping block from day fucking one. Why do you think he went public with the Russian investigation? It's because he knew Trump would make some mistakes trying to salvage the PR disaster.

Now he's got his fucking friend Miller working the case and an entire audience to listen to whatever he has to say. He still has all of the power and has been intentionally leaking shit just to help build up a case against Trump. These leaks were so that when he finally could testify, the right questions would be asked for him to build a compelling obstruction of justice case against Trump.

I guess we'll have to exercise the 2nd Amendment to preserve the 1st. I don't really feel like they've thought this through

But Trump fired Comey because of the Russia investigation, not because of Flynn

>it was just a joke, bro
Yeah, this doesn't work that way.

OH GOOD GOD
FOR FUCK'S SAKE LE DILBERT MAN
RULE 1 MOTHERFUCKER

Who else here /fiending for a Trump tweet punctuated with "Sad!"/? It's been too long

>Bob Ross says we shouldnt hate.
REEEEEEEEEE LEAVE BOB OUT OF POLITICS!!!!

It certainly seems that way. I guess we'll have to wait for Comey's testimony. Pretty sure what he said to Lester Holt doesn't hold much legal weight (could be wrong). What is said under oath and documents entered into the record do. It'll be public and you can bet your ass I'll be watching that hearing live and paying close attention. Everyone in this thread should do the same. I agree that it doesn't look good though.

You know who listens? Democrats.

Why do you think Coats was asked about what was reported in that WaPo article yesterday?

WaPo and NYT aren't trying to convince the masses as much as they are being used so that the Dems who question Comey during his testimony ask all of the right questions.

It's such a simple case of the deep state fucking over Trump. I have no idea how people can believe all of this bullshit Seth Rich stuff but gloss over the very obvious bullshit being pulled with Comey and the MSM to fuck Trump.

Nooooo, why Scott why?

Also, they think they are just going to be able to search for "emails sent to wikileaks" on his computer?

Then that mother fucker is going to prison.

Sessions needs to nut up or shut up
Weed is not that big of a threat
But I'm curious, when did Trump shift on drug policy, and why? Simply to get the conservative votes? Remember that (((Soros))) is funding marijuana legalization efforts, among his other nefarious activities

Comey won't say that Trump obstructed him because he'd be admitting to not informing Congress about the obstruction earlier, which is a crime. He's also on record before Congress saying that no attempts to obstruct the investigation were made.

>He'll all but
Stop right there. This is what Comey always does, he weasles his way into saying something that on the face seems incriminating, but never holds up in any actual court. He's basically a media darling at this point drumming up drama.

How he didn't win an Oscar for Django is beyond me

>British women

what happened on that fucking Island....Scottish women are hot, Irish women are the hottest women on earth but English women. WTF?