Stop Blaming Muslims! They only commit 2%of the attacks

racists BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eFo_rR90Tr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It just amazes me that Isis is invading the Philippines and you have people denying Islamic terrorism and minimalizing it.

This is the tipping point. People will finally wake up

/leaf

>neofag
>thinkprogress

I know exactly who to blame

It's okay when Americucks do it?

Go make me an a&w milkshake don don

And what percent of the deaths are they?

No argument, classic

America is king. The King can do no wrong

>if you exclude all these muslim attacks, muslims are not responsible for most attacks.
Every article that says muslims aren't the problem is written like that.

#OP
Is that 2% actions or body count?

Either way, I think your numbers are skewed.

>2011

rolemodel.jpg

OP destroyed

>when every single chart ever used in the defence of islam never includes 9/11 and conveniently excludes it from the data sample to be used (time or location of attacks)

>so you are so ButtHurt Merica is awesome that you dont care when another Muslim explodes in the middle of a bunch of kids

Im soooo sorry

This is so fucking stupid i am not surprised you would find it on cuckgaf you loser.
"more terror attacks from non muslims.. n..n..no w..wwee dont talk about the number of corpses, violence, bombs or victims this doenst matter!! some skin head beating up a paki is at least as bad as mass murdering people!"
fucking cuckgaf always blinded by their own stupid ideology to the point they defend religious maniacs, mass rape and massmurderes. Pieces of worthless shits can only hope they fucking die with the next attack.

Pic Related

I'm curious what the other 98% of terrorist attacks are.

Hey, 25% of world population can't do what the IRA and ETA did in the past.

I'm actually wondering that myself. Who the fuck else could they even claim is doing it? The IRA?

Countries and people ask for American assistance constantly. Nobody asked for Islam

They're counting them since the down of times, so probably include the assassination of Tzar in 1880's and so on. Well no fucking wonder, before muzzies came there were no muzzie terrorists.

>as of 2015
Even back in the day his words are not true.

blatant lie

this is the 2016 Europol report

God bless.

>70% are ISLAM

BAN

THAT

SHIT

Your first post was a tu qouque fallacy faggot, no need for a counter argument

GET A BUZZ, BIN THAT MUZZ

literal bullshit

Ariana Grenade is my favorite singer. She has such an explosive and powerful voice. It could make grown men cry and children scream. Sometimes people panic to leave because they can't handle her explosive voice. I think Ariana Grenade is absolutely terrific

Wew

Found the kike.

youtu.be/eFo_rR90Tr8

Kys

you first faggot

And if they werent allowed here theyd commit 0% of the attacks.

But you should merely be happy to be alive goy

Id literally let her shit in my mouth

>Fucking human garbage can't even protect the smallest and most innocent among you

I FUCKING HATE YOU SICKENING COWARDS!!

>litteraly

Håper familien din dor XD

>those UK stats

Gee I wonder what category those belong in?

Podesta-Clinton, Wikileaks

When is he due out? Not too long to fight in the race war I hope.

this is what im alos wondering. the only case of something you could call terrorist attack that wasnt related to islam or even ISIS was probably the guy in munich last year which got brainwashed by /r9k/ into thinking he is a white white supremacist shooting shitskins while being one himself. but other than that i didnt hear of any

try changing the denominator to 1997 so we have a 20 year period retard.

i can't even begin to explain how much i despise cuckgaf.

these stats are shit, they count a criminal arson the same as a terrorist attack. Guess what ? the arson won't do anything more than damage property, the terrorist attack will kill dozen.
These stats are just a big fucking lie

>9/11
it was inside job

Or they count twitter comments and graffiti as terrorism.

And the other 98% are Muslims outside of Europe.

Why have the 'others' been so quiet lately?

Irrelevant, the left doesn't question the official narrative and thus can't exclude it from the number of terrorist attacks.

Irrelevant, the left doesn't question the official narrative and thus can't exclude it from the number of muslim terrorist attacks.

Cold war and the following chaos ended.

Yeah, those stats don't make sense to me. If only 2% of terrorist attacks are by Islamists, why do our happening threads so accurately predict the perpetrators before they're announced?

Our understanding of the world is accurate to the extent that it can be used to predict the future, which Sup Forums is able to do with significant accuracy...

>70% are ISLAM
and muslims are 6% of europe so...
uhh....
37 times more likely to be terrorists?

>arrests

In France it's probably some corsican guy shooting on an road sign.

>images from neogaf
The ultimate shithole

>as of 2015
Why not 1400?

well you cant really arrest the suicide bombers so figure a slightly number for islam

The terror attacks in 1988 includes Pan Am Flight 103 explodes over Lockerbie, Scotland that killed 270 people. Apparently, not counted as Islam inspired. The culprits were Muslim though...........

If this fucking idiot actually read the 2015/16 report from Europol, they'd see the dirty disclaimer that England - which had the most successful terrorist attacks for this time period - doesn't submit terrorist affiliation info with their stats.

Which renders Europol statistics on terrorist demographics fucking useless.

>thinkprogress link
>random forum
>"wow look mom i made some guys on the internet upset!"
good- good job

Australians fishing for (You)'s. Nothing new here.

These people honestly think there are equivalents to Manchester and Atoxkholme happening wvery month that are not being reported. Its insane

In the US FBI statistics show Latins committing most terror attacks since apparently Puerto Rican Nationals set off fireworks and loud noises to scare blacks out of neighborhoods. Despite no one even being injured in most of these incidents they are listed as terror attacks.

Muslims account for 98-99% of fatalities in terror attacks worldwide.

>europe opened their borders to "refugees" in 2014
>spike in deaths by terrorists in 2015

no correlation whatsoever!

For us it was around 400 years after we were conquered.

That's hilarious

Oogaa dis be dem spirits

The bomber didn't shout Allah Achbar though. The guy was Libyan he was doing it as a gay retaliation against David Cameron and whoever was French President that week killing Gadafii or something. Not all muslim terrorists shout alla ackbar the police were right to apologise for stereotyping.

How can someone be so delusional? I feel "terror attacked" by this person. Better add this event to the statistics.

Not true. All terrorist attacks are by muslims, only non Muslim is anders breivic (peace be upon him) and nobody's even considering all the attacks in shitskin hell holes - Isis, Boko haram, al shabaab etc. Dumb fucking stats Bruce.