Chris Cornell General

From original OP:

This is regarding the "Suicide" of Chris Cornell. Now I grew up just 20 minutes outside of seattle so I'm torn...
Hate to bring up tinfoil hat theories but the Illuminati imagery is right in front of my face. Now I'm not too keen on this theory but the clues and facts remain. The man put masonic imagery all over his final album and released a video about escaping a hanging for his very last video. Was he trying to leave hints that he knew his time has come? Theories are starting to pop up, he was aware of the Masons like a few celeberties but i don't know how deep he was. Another scary angle to look at is how close of a resemblance chris had to Chris(t) constantly doing a Jesus christ pose for his fans. Sacraficing while giving your fans and loved ones everything. He was a charitable man and the parrallels are spooky at times. I don't know how to approach this event but their are a few ways you can look at it. 1.the man planned this out artistically.
2.illuminati decided to cash in on a a product.
3. Religious spinon it, I'm not religious but if there was a second coming he was it.
I refuse to believe this gorgeous soul tookhimself out with everything going for him and a family to protect. It's hard to believe this actually happened but looking at the police report it just doesn't add up....the bodyguard broke into the room but never attempted to remove the band from his neck! That's murder in my eyes. I hate to sound like a lunatic but this death has affected me like no other. Trying to make sense of it all. Normally not into conspiracies and religion but i do believe certain oddities like the Mandela effect so something like the new world order might not be so far off! Need input from anyone with insight on this topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-universe-david-bowie-meaning-blackstar/
youtube.com/watch?v=lZquqzKzVsU
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nr-uP3Cd4jk
youtube.com/watch?v=ES20iZudlGQ
raremaps.com/maps/medium/6404.jpg
static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2016/05/04/17/chris-cornell-getty.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armillary_sphere
theantiquarium.com/item/002641/pierre-bourgoin-sphere-armillaire-oblique
archive.is/RChb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_in_Yellow
illuminatiwatcher.com/the-passing-of-chris-cornell-esoteric-and-illuminati-symbolism/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqi48CJGwGs
youtube.com/watch?v=v7rjN39Uo_A
youtube.com/watch?v=4OwPIUDH1fI
youtube.com/watch?v=EUzZm_2nwkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP if you can come back it would be cool.
You have to see the parallels between him and David Bowies death:

vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/occult-universe-david-bowie-meaning-blackstar/

youtube.com/watch?v=lZquqzKzVsU

Sorry mate this also political.

Grunge is shit. Who cares.

Dont be that guy, this is an /x/ thing

Okie dokie........

But......

This is the reason for "that" problem , you know....

But ill will play nice. Must be a hard job ,eh?

>This is the reason for "that" problem
haha, yeah
you tell em, Steve-Dave

Horrible, truly shit tier 90s band lead singer, liked by metal dorks with white trash taste, hangs self by accident while jerking off and getting his kink on... Its da luminati yo.

Auto-erotic asphyxiation.

He was found in the bathroom on the floor with something tied around his neck and his pants down. What do you think that was, a suicide?

>sarcastic Its da luminati yo.

You know the man was half-jewish, right?

I dont like his music.At all.
Just like Chris Cornell, Aaron Hernandez, David Carradine,Heath Ledger, just to mention a few.

The most recent, the daughter of director Zack Snyder, i havent search for her obituary , but i bet it was hanging.

fpbp

>>>>>>/x

He died jerking off with a band around his neck.

First we see the paralles of David Bowie and Chris Cornell dabbling into the "occult",but first in order for this thread not dwelll into the "esoteric" , lets put hard facts, shall we?

David Bowies Black Star:
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Chris Cornell actually died on 9/11.
I know it to be true because he was a mutual friend who knew about them and was helpless fame Jesus and rich but actually ok

Remember Black Hole Sun

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

All that illuminati jammed into one video

It was the end of his Truman Show. Well, the alive part- the attention is gathered after death as the final act. It was either a diversion/distraction from other important things, or perhaps he knew something he should not have. Or both.

The album was released on Bowie's 69 birthday, he died two days later on the 10 of january 2016.

Chris Cornell last song was The Promise. (What promise?)

From wikipedia:

"Cornell was found dead from suicide in his Detroit hotel room early on the morning of May 18, 2017 following a Soundgarden concert the night before. He suffered from depression and had substance abuse problems earlier in life."

......i dont know if you are trolling or speaking the truth,care to elaborate,user?
Black Hole Sun - What did the nazis who dabbled into the occult used? The Black Sun.

What is a Black Sun, but a Black Star?
Or maybe his "time" was up. Maybe he had to keep a "Promise".

Now, the last album from Bowies is:

1. "Blackstar" 9:57
2. "'Tis a Pity She Was a Whore" 4:52
3. "Lazarus" 6:22
4. "Sue (Or in a Season of Crime)" (Bowie, Maria Schneider, Paul Bateman, Bob Bharma) 4:40
5. "Girl Loves Me" 4:51
6. "Dollar Days" 4:44
7. "I Can't Give Everything Away" 5:47

Number 7 seems to be a lucky number, yes?
Pic related : Aleister Crowley to the left , David Bowie in the right,1977.

>ignoring the fact that Sup Forums is always full of obvious bait and slide threads
>downplaying the political relevance of freemasonry
fuck off you faggot concern troll, this thread is fine

The illuminati is right, you know. And the jews are trying to create a white master race that rules over the non white slaves. And the system favors anyone who is capable of rising above the animal nature, at the expense of all niggers and nigger behaving people.

And earth is not the first human planet. Theres hundreds of planets occupied by humans.

>rockstar dies of drug overdose
>must be illuminati

Couldn't he have just said that people are trying to kill him? This is fucking retarded

Thanks user for the support, lets continue, shall we?

Here is another pic of David Bowie, this one is from Station To Station, see what he is drawing.

Exactly user! if he was in financial trouble he could had release more material, more concerts with Audio Slave/ Sound Garden. He was still young no diseases etc and he was intelligent and charismatic, what more could you ask in life?
There is thread in /x/ for those theories, please post your theories in there.
Hard facts only, please.
Pic related, this is the jewish tree of life.

There's some pretty interesting esoteric symbolism in this Soundgarden song. If you know anything about the occult, it certainly is an eye-opener.

>Painted blue across my eyes
>And tie the linen on
>And I'm on my way
>Looking for the paradigm
>So I can pass it off
>Is it on my side?
>Is it to the sky?
>Looking to the sky and down
>Searching for a ground
>With my good eye closed
>If I took you for a ride
>Would you take it wrong?
>Or would you make it right?
>Looking for a pedestal
>That I can put you on
>And be on my way
>Is it to the sky?
>Searching for a ground
>With my good eye closed
>Stop you're trying to bruise my mind
>I can do it on my own
>Stop you're trying to kill my time
>It's been my death since I was born
>I don't remember half the time
>If I'm hiding or I'm lost
>But I'm on my way

Also from Soundgarden, New Damage

>When new damage comes
>It's a faceless poison
>A new world order
>It's new damage done
>The wreck is going down
>Get out before you drown
>The wreck is going down
>When new damage comes
>It's a new word for plague
>A new world order
>A new word for hate
>The wreck is going down
>The wreck is going down

>What is autoerotic asphyxiation

>Painted blue across my eyes
>And tie the linen on
>With my good eye closed

Pic related , from David Bowies Ziggy Stardust, 1972.We are talking different musicians in a 25+ years of difference between the two of them.

here ya go OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Nr-uP3Cd4jk
youtube.com/watch?v=ES20iZudlGQ

From David Bowies, Black Star, he "got out".

>youtube.com/watch?v=ES20iZudlGQ

The second link seems very interesting, want to see something spookier?

Pic related , Family Guy, "Encyclopedia Griffin",
Season: 13 Episode: 11
Total Episode Count: 242
Prod. no.: CACX08
First Aired: February 15, 2015

CACX,right?

Post the albums of interest from Chris Cornell that one should look into. You mentioned soundgarden? Which album? What album of Cornell's : 2015 higher truth?

Give the deets.

First album Bad Motor Finger,check image of the black sun with a trinagule in the center, spooky.

King Animal, 2013.,if you have seen the tv series Hannibal, you will see the parallelism, i will post it in the next posts.

What are the latest albums you guys are speaking of though? King animals is 2013 for sound Garden.

Also, what stands out to you and what do you want the convo to center on? What album art are you referring to in the OP?

Black Sun symbol.

Remember i am not the original OP, this is repost, the original thread was archived too soon for my tastes, so , i took over. Probably something like this user, from 2013 king animal , Storm.

Poster for the tv series Hannibal. The horns play a big role in this iconography. more to come.

Hannibal season 1 , episode 1. Now , do you notice anything , user?

They covered her nipples because otherwise Americans might think that pic inappropriate for children?

K, so I have looked into the album art.
Albums. Songs. Lyrics and meaning.

Is there anything in particular anyone wanted to talk about.

He is speaking of more ultimate things in the world. He appears to have had touched them in his personal life. A number of people talk about this and express it. I can point to a number of such albums/album art/artists and and songs who are similar if not deeper.

I do recall when I was young and when I first heard of him and saw him via the song : Black hole Sun. I remember it stayed with me for some time and still has a deep impression. I knew at the time he was talking about something deep and beyond. I knew in his eyes, in his presence, and in the song that he knew deeply about what it meant but was humbled in way of talking about it.

It seems that has progressed. I could draw a number of connections for you immediately on this stuff but I myself am tempered (it comes w/ the territory). So, I'd rather ask if there's something specific that concerns you or that you want to talk about?

I will say that there is a timeline and order to the world and it will move along that timeline regardless. For some people, knowledge therein is a burden. It appears to have been a great one for Chris and a number of artists like him.

It is a tough realization knowing that it is to be as it is to be. It is tough knowing about such things.

His last concert was filled with very important symbolism in the backdrop. His lyrics.. almost everything.

mate that symbol is a lot older than Judaism.

Down on the Upside.

faked his death dude, jim morrison did it, why can't chris?

>Two crows - can expand on this.
> Deer antlers ...
The Ink blot Klecksography of Soundgarden's - Storm album

> Rising sun symbolism
> September 23rd
> An offering
> Cradled birthing

Sounds like what happened to capital steez

> I could draw a number of connections for you immediately on this stuff but I myself am tempered (it comes w/ the territory). So, I'd rather ask if there's something specific that concerns you or that you want to talk about?

user, at this point, i dont even know, but i feel and think this connections must be brought to life. Please if you see anything, if you think of any connection, now would be a good time.

Care to elaborate, user? I am not very well versed in it.

>Two crows - can expand on this.
Please, shoot away.
> Rising sun symbolism
> September 23rd
> An offering
> Cradled birthing

Yup, i also thought about this. Hannibal from the tv series DOES look like someone in politics right now.....if you know what i mean.
I am sorry user , but who or what is capital steez?

Is it just me or is anyone else starting to think he was sacrificed by John Podesta and Allastair crowley for the illuminati?

Pic related, from True Detective season 1 , episode 1.

Kiwi brah,i dont even know at this point.
But that last duo is in here .

You kind of have to point to something specific so that I can expand upon it.. There are limits to what can be openly expanded upon which is why I'm kind of throwing you a bone.

I can run you a list of things that I see highlighted in his work as that isn't expansion :

> Globe Celeste / Globe Terreste
raremaps.com/maps/medium/6404.jpg
Map of above and below :
static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2016/05/04/17/chris-cornell-getty.jpg

A combined construct of the two :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armillary_sphere

theantiquarium.com/item/002641/pierre-bourgoin-sphere-armillaire-oblique

------
Notice the positioning in his final concert and the flows towards the center for which is his heart.

Chris saw equal parts of dark and light.
In the beginning part of his career he was centered on darkness... That took him to deep places. He was introduced to his christian wife who no doubt took him in opposite deep places into the light ...

His latest album :
"Higher truth" ...
Unifying the two he came to a higher truth.
However, @ the open :
"Nearly forgot my broken heart"...

Every time I stare into the sun
Trying to find a reason to go on
All I ever get is burned and blind,
Until the sky bleeds the pouring rain
--- So, he's speaking of what happens when he looks into the light.. the new chapter of his life...

---
When you came along the time was right
Pulled me like an apple red and ripe
Wasn't very long you took a bite
And did me wrong, and it serves me right
---
So, he's speaking of when he was plucked from his former life and ways...

and then :
And I nearly forgot my broken heart
It's taking me miles away,
From the memory of how we broke apart
Here we go round again, again

So, to a higher truth via darkness and light..
At the center of it his broken heart that he nearly forgot about it that he can't do without.

Also,from True Detective season 1, episode 1.

Chris knew about Pizzagate.
He had some experiences back in the 90s.
Planned to go public.

archive.is/RChb

A globe Terrestre / Armillary Sphere, you say?
Pic related i guess.

Simplest explanation is usually the correct answer. I like the first video from this post:>FBI declassified pedo symbol depicted on persons back

*Breathes deep.. Yeah, that was a powerful show with lots of symbolism. You could study it, the symbolism found in it, and the history of it for years IMO.

The reason why that show probably impacted you deeply is because it is based deeply and inspired by : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_in_Yellow

> True detective ...
Body was found at sunrise in sacrificial praise at sunrise as in Hannibal 1-1

Deer antlers christened it as such.
Album cover of (soundgarden - storm) is an inkblot of a deer. The album name and song list are significant. The other symbols found therein have a significant meaning as well.

The Sept 23rd reference relates here...

*Nods head..
You'll see notable symbols stand out to you in the times ahead in specific places/events in the world.

It's not that they are intentionally meant to be symbolic moreso that the universe has ways of allowing benign things stand out at particular points in time that they carry meaning.

Many people will draw their own unique meaning to them but they will (((mean))) something to you.

I'm sure you're aware of this :
illuminatiwatcher.com/the-passing-of-chris-cornell-esoteric-and-illuminati-symbolism/

OP user?

David Bowies 50 year birthday party.

Thurston Moore, Dave Grohl, Robert Smith, David Bowie, Billy Corgan, Pat Smear, Kim Gordon, and guests.

I havent seen it , sorry if i am taking a bit of time with the posts, will look into it, thank you.

K, essentially..
If you're looking for meaning in all of this, you have to look into his works/lyrics/art/symbolism and you have to know enough and understand enough to conceive of what it means in the bigger picture sense.

If you're looking for some connection to some human plot and conspiracy therein, I don't think you're going to find any fruit nor capture the fruit that he left behind.

He touched things beyond this world and brought them back through his music. Many artists do and have. That is the significance of his life and his work. David Bowie also left behind a gem.

When you touch the beyond enough, you know when your time is coming and has come. This is the reason why their work and others seem to coincide with somewhat of a timed death.

Black star.
Black hole sun.

Have deep meaning that dates beyond (before/after). Every single one of his albums are packed with symbols and messages from beyond.

So, I think you're doing yourself a disservice and his legacy by focusing on a narrow human conspiracy/plot. It's frankly beyond that.

This image is very interesting, it comes from the link you posted.

Trashiest video ever.

Sorry, my mistake , it was this one.
>So, I think you're doing yourself a disservice and his legacy by focusing on a narrow human conspiracy/plot. It's frankly beyond that.

I dont like his music, so what happens to his legacy is beyond me.

What i am interested is truth, nothing else, nothing more.

Yes, this show touched upon a lot of deep things
Very deep.

"We've all been here before"
"This isn't the first time we've been on this ride"

Rust gets a glimpse of this when he is closest to death ...

Why is the finale called “Form and Void”?

It’s a reference to Genesis 1:2:

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
This also ties back to Rust’s closing speech. Rust reminds Marty, “Once there was only dark. You ask me, the light’s winning.” It isn’t until the following verse that God says, “Let there be light.”

Now, things start to get confusing, if you know what i mean.,pic related, DJ Shadows last album, from this year.

> be talented with guitar and have a nice voice
> "how do I get famous"?
> "just plagiarise a bunch of illuminati shit, nigga"
> "ok"

Yes, symbolizing that he's leaving to a higher truth. A rocket ship .. Summit. Sun. Light

> What truth? there are many...

Murderer of blue skies :
"Now, the truth will set you free
But all you had was lying in you
So you built a cage for me
All the while pretending to be
A living saint with a thorny crown
And me condemned to be your clown
I applaud you as you take a bow

I can't wait
To never be with you again
And I can't wait
To lead a life that you're not in
And I won't break
Though I may bend
From time to time
I can't wait to never be with you"

What truth are you looking for? As I said, you have to point out something specific.

Yes, there is meaning and symbolism all around you. It all depends on what you're looking for and why....

>"We've all been here before"
>"This isn't the first time we've been on this ride"
Now, this my friend is the "spookiest" of all things mentioned, i believe you are going into an esoteric angle that obviously exists, but the phrases you used have a more direct and "materialistic", for lack of a better word.

>Yes, there is meaning and symbolism all around you. It all depends on what you're looking for and why....

Here is the angle i am looking......

What if instead of looking for a higher or lower truth, or to understand the infinity of Gods creation...well....

Why dont we do something about it? Whats stopping you, me and us from do in it?

And by doing it, i think you know what i mean,user.

Yes, which is why I said :

>I could draw a number of connections for you immediately on this stuff but I myself am tempered (it comes w/ the territory). So, I'd rather ask if there's something specific that concerns you or that you want to talk about?

The point is for you to see this with your own eyes in all things. Meaning is found in any and everything. It spooks you because it moves something in you that 'knows' and thus it's 'familiar'.

So, start seeing and believing and you will discover and find what you're looking for.

Think less about what man concerns himself with and does in their futile acts and think beyond....

>Think less about what man concerns himself with and does in their futile acts and think beyond....
I like this phrase user, thank you very much for the posts. Maybe i need searching in the inside, not on the outside.

Now now my dear child...
/thread

Yeah, i noticed that too.

But, you know, it was never the intention of this thread, anyway.

Illuminati is just a red herring for kikes.

>if there was a second coming he was it.
Hang yourself like your edgelord demigod you incredible faggot.

Holy shit I hate beaners.

>a way to make it appear he killed himself and shame family away from talking about it

Hi Op, I work in the entertainment biz, done tours for many many bands over the years, made a lot of friends who work for other bands, I know two colleagues that are currently on Chris's road crew. I talked to them the night of. They have known Chris for years. The "Suicide" narrative does not line up. with Chris's behavior that week. He was super amped. He was looking forward to future shows. It was a incredible show, lots of positive energy. People who know him don't believe it. That all I have OP.

Just leaving it here, check out the alegories, metaphores.
Also so many coincidences with agartha mythos, vril cosmovision, etc. in chris cornell videos and songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqi48CJGwGs
Maybe he accidentally figure out something about the world and those behind the curtains gave him a gold pass. His Truman show has ended.

bump

Like Randy Quaid?

youtube.com/watch?v=v7rjN39Uo_A
youtube.com/watch?v=4OwPIUDH1fI

There's a concerted effort to purge free thought from our lives.

Randy Quaid was right.

You all realise it autoerotic asphyxiation. Needed the computer repaired and took some sleepers. hmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=EUzZm_2nwkk

>First album
Wew, lad.