UK IS NOW A POLICE STATE

It's all over for Brits

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiloh_(biblical_city)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so the muslims will be safe? whew,
i was worried there for a minute.

Police are deployed to protect the """moderate""" muslims, they could care less about the white brits.

Got to protect the invaders goyim.

Half of SkyTV's guests have been Muslims.

And we have 10 000 in France patroling the streets since the Bataclan attacks just to have a police man getting killed in public.

No Brits in this thread because they have all been rounded up or under curfew.

But no boarders, welcome refugees.
I just hope France is happy with their decision.

ouh mah gawd fook da police mate amirite i swer on me mum

are we the baddies?

i'd roast her peanuts ifyknowmean

Yes, that is the sad thing. The sad thing about 22 people getting brutally killed is islamaphobia and an increase in votes for UKIP.
Bloody hell, what the fuck is wrong with these birds.

not really. but i would butter her bread if you catch my drift.

but the poles and the Romanians are the real problem in Britain

It was all over for us anyway. We can just hope that the end will be fairly quick and painless.

>beefing up security AFTER you've been terrorist attacked

Are these people fucking stupid? It's over, it's done, they aren't going to come back the next day for a second round. Of course the border is still sitting wide open, just come right the fuck in. So glad to see Western governments really show competence in dealing with the disasters they have created.

>Now

Are these people fucking stupid?

yes ...yes they are

also this is further proof that the bombing could have been executed by the government as a pretext to go full fascism mode.

we're still the problem though

Not me. Then again I dont live in a beautiful diverse vibrant city.

>they aren't going to come back the next day for a second round.

They didn't wait a day

>they aren't going to come back the next day for a second round
If I were a suicide bomber and survived the first round, I would want to end the pain as soon as possible with another explosion. I hope they're checking everyone going around in a wheelchair.

I wonder if this is punishment for brexit.

Here's me thinking I was going to give my life in the upcoming wars, turns out I may die starving in a camp.

fuck off gypo

I dont give a fuck about romanian scum

and I sures the fuck am not going to stick up my voice for yous

Brits gonna do what brits do. Send red coats to everyone's house. They don't have the 3rd amendment like we do.

Thank god for that constitution our forefathers drew up. I've seen every single amendment we have broken my various western countries.

maybe some anons can send you some hummus care packages

You seem to be forgetting what happened directly after the boston bombings.

Why would I eat that arab shite?

thats gonna be your camp dinner m9

Daily reminder that EU commies want this state of things for every country in Europe, and probably in the world
Daily reminder that EU commies want Poland and Hungary to take refugees until June, or else
Pray for us and support Poland and Hungary if you think staying white and safe from terrorism is a good thing

No pork pies and ale?

Not actually a joke.

Look at the history of Tommy Robinson and Anjem Chowderhead.

The concept is that;

>You do not want to inflame tensions

>You do not want to motivate terrorists (because muslims are good boys who dindu unless you're racist to them)

Obviously not working...but why admit you're wrong

not even a sausage roll

;_;

was the plan all along

invite in the Maniac Muslims
terrorism increases, even becomes a normal thing
people call for State protection
Police State is justified

Isn't this classic problem, reaction, solution stuff?

my fucking captcha is
HEMLOC
MOLECH (commonly spelled this way)

and shiloh is a jew city
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiloh_(biblical_city)

Why do people seriously believe that the government could make a man blow himself up

>criminology

The bombers neighbor said;

>This was a criminal act, not a true Jihad

We're now at the "No True Jihadist" stage of idocrination.

Next will be "True Shariah Law Has Never Been Tried" stage.

War is hell.

we were a police state before the manchester attack. god feeling sleepy

hate all you want still doesn't change the fact the average bong see us more of a problem the the mudslimes

>Dozens of little girls being shredded and torn apart is burning agony by Muslims is bad...but the real tragedy is UKIP winning a token seat in the election

No we dont fuck off. At least not the Poles anyway.

That's probably not true. The people who like Muslims like all minorities. The people who hate Muslims hate them more than any other minority.

It's only cool to bag on other whites.

It's like when they go down to the site and """""""""bravely""""""""" hold hands and sing some songs. The Muslim already exploded, and now the area is swamped with police and military.

Anyone got the France flower stampede webm?

Yeah but you lads had FFL patrolling Paris Metro even 7-8 years ago.
British police are unarmed, that's kind of their thing. Soldiers on the street is a big (but probably welcome) escalation.

They were SEARCHING for the suspects and later machine gunned one down. Your bomber already blew himself up and was spaghetti sauce on the floor.

Who the fuck is this guy

Israel will leave France alone now that Macron won, and instead go all in on the U.Cuck?

>It's all over for Brits
Is this how they hold Brits hostage for their Billions?

>machine gunned one down
You mean took him to the police station for tea.

Its just like France now.

A never ending state of emergency so you can have Muslims colonise your nations.

It will get to a point you will just submit and put your women in bin bags. I can see it coming, there is no fight in Europeans.

We aren't getting away with it easily whatever happens. It was in London that the Jews made their biggest achievements in the Modern world. They might have moved the epicentre to America but they still made good use of us. Not having us in the EU superstate is bound to be causing them problems.

maybe they will get bombed until they demand to rejoin the EU

Kek this.

One of them got run over by the other one by accident and then he ended up getting a cot and three meals a day.

for a brief moment i had hope that the brits were becoming a based country

The sad thing is those troops are there to protect the invaders from retaliation not to exterminate them.

Wew every European state is a repeat of South Africa now
A state so concerned with security but refuses to fix the base issue in society
Which is DEPORT THE NIGGERS
You will eventually be so saturated like us with browns that the security state and political apparatus will make the only "logical" choice left to them which is to surrender

Good now deport all Muslims and tear down all mosques.

I though brexit will fix every problem in UK. I´m disappointed.

Army lads are based tbf they would never do that. All of the ones I've met that have done a tour of Afghanistan hate ragheads.

thought the brits were going to finally wake up, guess not

Don't worry it's just part of life in a big city don't you know

We have been for at least 20 years.

Brexit was never gonna solve the problem with islam in Europe, get your head out of your arse my friend.

press f to pay respects to britain

Am I the only one who likes the sound of this police state? Soldiers patrolling the streets sounds comfy desu

This is true. Most of them seem to be working class white lads itching to get stuck in.

>Now

Neither the problem with the inmigration. You should leave the commonwealth instead EU.

if we just curl up in a ball and ignore it its almost like its not there

Immigration is part of a problem we have here that is derived from the EU, There is more to brexit than immigration u cuck.

FA Cup Final this Saturday at Wembley. Wew.

>still gets emotionally affected by what women say
why, user? you must disregard all xx chromosome political verbiage, forever

They were already a police state when they rolled out universal spy cameras, agreed to jail anybody who engaged in thought crime, and extradite with charge within the Jewropean Union and ZOG America.
Deploying troops on the streets just makes it a failed police state.
Congratulations bongs, you 1970s NI now.

>Track a bunch of jihadis
>Notice one of them is gearing up for an attack
>Instead of preventing it, just let it happen so that you can ramp up government control

This isn't that complicated.

Police states are based, as long as they're our police states and not (((theirs)))

But immigration was the reason everybody voted for brexit, and now you can´t prevent that british muslims from the commonwealth bring their families back "home". You are fucked either way.

can i be an english insurgent then?

Similar thing happened after the 7/7 bombings.
Didn't change much.

>Police states are based, as long as they're our police states and not (((theirs)))
In Britain, how much of the police state is the UK/Merkle-gestapo?

no its not, you dont know why they voted so stfu

Unless they have been given shoot on sight order on suspicious target, still useless.

i was thinking this too. we're already cucked, at least muslims will feel the same now too.

>people are dead and continue to die in fucking record numbers but DO NOT INSULT ISLAM I WILL BLOCK I AM VERY LIBERAL

Why did we allow women to vote.
Why.

No. Thing about a Police state is they are corruptible as a system. The people are not corruptable without generational brainwashing, so the police force's actual directives are to protect the brainwashers.

See: Seth Rich, Pizzagate, Hillary emails, DNC leaks, etc.

Good, maybe some chavs can have a go at them and get riddled.

It is actually pretty cool, but that is the only good thing about our police state.

i don't think they're ours any more

Forgot to add:
Twitter: Katie Hopkins

those eyes in the sky look like an LSD trip I had.

Nothing to see here citizen

Theres LSD in Straya?

The Ravens shall starve

>thinking women's opinions are anything but virtue signalling
Women will say whatever they think people want them to say. They just want to fit in.

huh, seems like the false flag really payed off.

Just get a sugar daddy if you like the state up your ass

>woman walking home with groceries
>crosses to the other side of the street after seeing a group of migrants in her path
>"OI, WUT THE FUCK DO YOU FINK YOU'RE DOIN' 'EH? a nearby armed guard shouts at her
>DON'T YOU KNOW DIVERSITY IS OUR STREMF, YOU CHEEKY CUNT? he screams as he grabs her by the shoulders and directs her back towards the group of migrants where she is snatched and violently dragged into an alley
>her shrill screams fill the street
>GOR, WHO WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THAT!? the armed guard wonders aloud I HOPE IT DOESN'T 'APPEN AGAIN!

Ariana Grenade is my favorite singer. She has such an explosive and powerful voice. It could make grown men cry and children scream. Sometimes people panic to leave because they can't handle her explosive voice. I think Ariana Grenade is absolutely terrific..

rite m8 i wuld activate her almunds if you know whatta mean

This. It's all too convenient that this happens JUST as Labour starts making substantial gains.

Glad I saw Europe before it's downfall.
>tfw I will never visit the land of my ancestors again