What's with Trump and his 3rd grade vocabulary

What's with Trump and his 3rd grade vocabulary.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/160986020961/goodbye-isis-hello-losers
youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
balkanspost.com/article/116/saudi-arabia-funds-spread-of-wahhabism-in-kosovo
youtu.be/1ETRiJqncNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw trying to btfo Drumpf at 2 AM

He really wanted to say nut jobs again

hahha

Isn't the left also fond of calling abhorrent crimes like rape "gross"?

Also ISIS doesn't deserve grandiose titles. Now fuck off.

I just thank God everyday he is not a fucking lawyer.

He's not very smart. We already know this. He probably relies on others to explain everything to him. At this point he's just a mouthpiece of the administration and not its leader. That's okay. I don't give a flying fuck. All I care about is that he represents/symbolizes a big FUCK YOU to all that is PC. MAGA. Praise KEK.

Are you saying a person with a 3rd grade vocabulary was able to outwit Hillary "The most qualified candidate" Clinton and win the election?

Really makes you think how shitty a candidate Hillary really was.

What's with it bothering you OP?

He's getting old and confused, it's just how getting old works. it'll happen to you, too.

So even morons like you can understand how fucking wrong you are.

He's a faggot.

Not like the layman walks with a dictionary in hand all the time

he talks like a truck driver

>his 3rd grade vocabulary.
b-but he plays 4D CHESS

because so does the country.

There's lot of examples of him being well spoken when he was younger, but he's talking to a different crowd now.

Say whatever you want. You have that disgusting image saved on YOUR pc, faggot! Haha

Carefully selected words sound robotic, like every other fucking politician. Nobody else talks like them. Trumps speech is better because it sounds more like it's him and not some scriptwriter

It's called branding.
I don't expect some retard posting
>FRUMPF BFT0
threads on 4chins to understand

Trump spoke simply because it is also easier to translate into the languages of the countries he was trying to reach. Why this is hard for people to grasp eludes me.

It's an interesting tactic. The traditional terms like terrorists, radicals, and extremists all have a measure of danger to them, and therefore a measure of respect bestowed upon them. Calling them losers strips that danger away, making them a target for pure denigration and pity instead.

You can say all you want about him being in league with (((them))) but one thing that should never be underestimated are his marketing skills.

>draft dodger talks shit about war

The left can't even spell Trump correctly. Dem illiteracy. Sad!

He's not a politician. He's an entrepeneur and businessman, so it's understandable that he's not good at speeches.
But, you know what? He's doing more for your country than you'll ever do in your entire miserable life. So fuck off.

He's smart, he just keeps it real.

Because that's the only direct way of communicating with his redneck voter base.

its called branding you "intellectual"

I can understand that you are too impressed by your own intelligence to understand that though

>In this moment i am Euphoric
The post

Its simple, and everyone understands. Why does it have to be complicated?

Silver spoon fed trust fund baby who's filed for bankruptcy six times. Never gotten laid without paying for it.

kek

You're welcome.

Whats with you actually getting paid to post on some board?

You're a faggot.

I bet you just come here to look at pics of hot girls, making you the FAGGOT!

Read Orwell's essay 'Politics and the English Language'. Thank me later

>smart people use big words
No, if I talked to the average person like I do with other engineers at work I'd just come off as a pretentious asshole.

"did you vote for hillary?"
"no, I didn't"
"YOU FUCKING RACIST HOMOPHOBIC NAZI"

Droomp should've called them winners. Only winners like Podesta explode all over little girls!

>Not mincing words is a common rhetorical technique, turns out not sounding like a faggot appeals to large swathes of people
>It is funny and pisses of ISIS
>The guy is old as fuck
>Still outwitted Hillary, his charisma comes from his fuck you attitude
Compared to the carbon copy speeches and teleprompters that most politicians have, Trump is an okay speaker. But that isn't the source of his appeal.

It's effective

Because you'll remember what he said better than someone who might vomit a thesaurus all over the podium.

Suicide bomber bombers

>end their miserable insignificant lives in a painful blast that mutilates their corpse and they don't even get any virgins in an "afterlife"

Trump

>wisely spent his own personal Vietnam having a thrilling time banging hookers rather than dodging bullets for a war America didn't have the mettle to win without using nukes

Sounds to me like Trump has a good head on his shoulders

Using my large vocabulary in order to try and get the respect of others is something I did in first year university. The more I learned and more self confidence I gained the less I felt I had to put on airs.I think this is a reflection on a lot of intellectuals. Without realizing I'm doing it a lot of times, if I'm in a self conscious situation I use larger words

Think to the greatest speeches in history. Think to the best quotes. How many syllables did most of the words have? Were they fancy words or were they simple words?

#BurnTheDictionary

I'm surprised we're all just acknowledging this now, Trump unleashed the full power of his varied vocabulary during the debates and you were all acting like he was a fucking genius

It makes him stand out from other politicians. Everyone knows how Trump talks.

lol

Big words don't make you smarter douche bag

He's an idiot. Sup Forums will never admit this

fpbp

wft was his problem? So repetitive. We get it!

Only retards would call a man who has attained and sustained his massive wealth "not very smart"

Trump has a unique skill to make very complex concepts very simple. There are a lot of pseudo-intellectuals who think the mark of intelligence is to be able to explain simple concepts in a complex way. It's actually the opposite. Trump boils things down to their essence and conveys ideas in a few very easy to understand words. This is part of the reason why he's President.

MAGA

>be Muslim
>want to strike fear in the hearts of the infidels
>join ISIS
>blow yourself up at some concert
>president of the United States of America calls you a loser
Pretty funny to me desu

really it more alludes to the fact that the people who voted for trump can only respond to short sentences

>America didn't have the mettle to win

Viietnam owes the U.S. $56 Billion.
Your shitty country owes us $78 Billion.

>He wasn't smart enough to get in on the real deal

Scott Adams did a good write up on it.

blog.dilbert.com/post/160986020961/goodbye-isis-hello-losers

Is that Ernest?

See

>fpbp

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4

mandatory

>be you
>be unpaid, worthless nerd virgin
>your boss describes you and the rest of your co-"interns" as such
>you still fight trump
>you secretly love him

Such a tremendous LOSER, SAD!

Its the best he can do.

word for word this happened to me on the internet it was soo scary

You mean to say that he explains already simple concepts in childish terms. Unless for some reason you think the topics he discusses are complicated.

Maybe it's because a significant part of the world thinks at a 3rd grade level?
But I suppose its just Drumpf a dumb guy of coooooourrrrssssssseee.
Go back to Cenk, OP

He just shamed a group of goatfuckers. They aren't exactly keen to words like 'human garbage,' 'degenerative ingrate' or anything else your parents called you as a child, OP.

Terrorists are losers.

>If you kill your enemies, they win.

>geopolitics aren't complicated

These are intensely complex matters. One of the biggest reasons I supported Trump was because of how he matriculated using extremely easy language, even though the subject of matter was extremely compulated

I'm quite the smart guy, but I can appreciate his easy talk.

>calls ISIS losers
>makes the largest arms deal in U.S. history with their #1 financier, Saudi Arabia

remember when Trump told hillary to return all of the money she took from the Saudis? Now him, Jared, and Ivanka are all rolling in it. Fucking disgusting, hypocritical piece of shit.

I thought it was hilarious and I think it's great. I hope he turns the entire fucking government into a laughing stock and burns it to the ground and throws you in an oven. Get fucked kike.

hahahah awkward :)

Read any success book and it will tell you that sounding like a smartass doesn't help your cause.

M-muh Clinton Foundation!

This

>compulated
>I'm quite the smart guy

There is nothing wrong with this.

Finally Trump is showing the Saudis who's in charge, unlike that filthy nigger Obama. I can only hope that he keeps this up for the next 8 years, kicking ass and taking names.

The best part of this though is imaging Hillary's face. She probably had a stroke! MAGA

balkanspost.com/article/116/saudi-arabia-funds-spread-of-wahhabism-in-kosovo

But they are pathetic virgin losers? What's wrong with saying it?

Compulated is a word. Give it a look in the dictionary. I seen the word when I was in elementary and have used it ever since, as should be to the suffice.

>Losers

Remember this guy?

youtu.be/1ETRiJqncNU
>Why did they do this?
>Because they are losers who couldn't settle themselves, and hated everybody else who did

he has the very best vocabulary ever, it is huge.

seriously this is 4543985739485D chess, he just pretends to be retarded.

>matriculated

You're done

yes, hillary is horrible, this is no question, but seriously how could you people not stood up for a 3rd option? are you this demoralized?

Terrorists probably aren't very good at English. No point in insulting them if they can't understand it.

Huh?

His style is impetuous. You seem befustigated. Take a second to deconfirmalize yourself.

>simple minded insults are actually the most effective because they hearken back to the most base and unintelligent age of memory

Appeals to the masses, which is desirable if you think most people are stupid. Plus it's a lot more efficient than being verbose.

When everything you say is carved I to the slabs of history you must make sure that your jargon will be easily translated even far into the distant future.
Using other things wouldn't have made as much sense and he uses words that literally anyone can understand so there is no room for interpretation

He can't trigger liberals properly unless they can understand what he's saying.

You have used all those words wrongle.

We do not have the same system as much of Europe. We have been engrossed with the idea of a a two party system for centuries now. It might change when the younger generations become the majority of the voter-pool.

I guess Barron really is the mastermind.

please stop

1 post by this ID and you guys keep this shill shit post afloat.

wtf Sup Forums?

>filed for bankruptcy six times.

No, you fucking retard. He's filed bankruptcy on 6 companies. Out of the hundreds, if not thousands that he's owned over the years.

> there's a section for rebellion and advocating overthrow of government
Washington must be rotating in his grave