–Saudi_Arabia_relations

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–Saudi_Arabia_relations

This is a very sketchy read. It states that they don't have official relations yet it details a bunch of backwater dealings. Got me thinking that they both support ISIS together for their own reasons. Israel plans on destabilizing Syria and have it crumble, in order to create a Greater Israel. Saudis obviously because of Wahhabist/salafist angle.

What are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=WDnwEQLRBzo
youtube.com/watch?v=kvJMJcVb3ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbfrk6xmN5M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar–Turkey_pipeline
youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the regional powers wanted stability, say if it turned out to be profitable to them, the region would become stable.

What does SyrianGirl look like without makeup?

>Sup Forums idolizes a coal burner with fetal alcohol syndrome, an octoroon, and a fucking leaf

Given Israel gave up the Sinai, I doubt expansion for a Greater Israel is high on the Israeli agenda

>not one person
Although it is true that the majority of /pole/ are mentally deficient enough to be doing so; hence it's unsurprising.

They didn't simply give it up, they were pressured by international powers after invading to stand down. They're smarter now, using their satellites to fight proxy wars

the enemy of my enemy

Who's your enemy

Perhaps, but they captured and occupied the land during a war, hence it was their land to give up. International pressure or not, they didn't have to

What I really struggle to believe is how stupid the muzzies countries around them are. Every time they've tried it on with Israel, every one of them has been fucked up rather swiftly. Not sure if the kikes are super crafty, or the muzzies are just super retarded

But how do you explain this?

just the majority of the /r/The_Cuckold faggots

>Saudis obviously because of Wahhabist/salafist angle.
Nah the saudis support ISIS because they want to build a pipeline to europe that Assad stands in the way of. The Caliphate/Wahhabist theology is just the carrot they dangle in front of ISIS to get them to do what they want

>Every time they've tried it on with Israel, every one of them has been fucked up rather swiftly. Not sure if the kikes are super crafty, or the muzzies are just super retarded
Both

I imagine they understood the importance of American/Soviet support so they fell in line. Now they are able to basically point at any anti zionist in the Middle East and we jump to topple them (Saddam, Gaddafi, now Assad).

And yeah it's both of those things. Also Israel is extremely well armed with all of the money we give them, and have some of the best trained soldiers on earth.

I don't get the point you're trying to make, explain

Up

How can the Saudis (the govt, not individuals) be supporting Islamic terrorist groups when theyve been fighting them for some time now?

Has she started vlogging yet? I want to see her doing cute things already.

MOSSAD are particularly crafty. In 2004 two alleged agents tried to acquire NZ Passports and got busted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal

It really hurt relations diplomatically for a while

Read up on it and it's completely different. Al Ikwhan was made up of nomads who wanted to overthrow the house of saud, whereas Isis isn't situated in Saudi Arabia and is made up of wahhabis looking to create a global caliphate.

ISIS stated goals was to go into Saudi Arabia after capturing Iraq, they clased with border guards some time back.

They made a deal

Israel gets Syria and Saudi gets Iraq.

Who the fuck wants the Sinai. Its just a shitty desert.

Israel wants Syria for the oil and its a better location to expand their settlements.

Why do you think they are moving the populations of the middle east into Europe.

>He believes a degenerate Arab feminist

Ah

>some of the best trained soldiers on earth

Your army.

They were using dead Kiwi's identities to make pass ports.

Go read about the Israelis that died in the CHCH Earthquake. Lots of shady shit surrounding them and Key even opened the CHCH airport only for them to fly back to Israel.

It was in the media but kept very quiet. They were spies with forged passports and one of them died in a van.

Didn't know about this but I'm reading up on it more. Thanks

>babys first redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=WDnwEQLRBzo

Is that a tranny? Cause my dick might be gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvJMJcVb3ZA

I LOVE THIS EX JEW CHRISTIAN!!

Gas, oil, Suez Canal

Not bad for shitty desert

It is another Syrian "woman" that Sup Forums worships blindly to satisfy their stupid pro-Assad point of view.

>backwater dealings
When no one calls you out on this and most of the flags are of English speaking nations that's how I know everyone is ESL and using proxies.

He only did it to make money as a professional /ourguy/

more pics of the girl. I can't fap to this.

>saudis support ISIS because they want to build a pipeline to europe
I read about that quiet a bit, but never saw it in the fake news nor the "alternative" 90% truth Israel first news side, either.

he was way active 6 years ago before pol ever exploded.

but i donate 5 per vid on pateron. why? because he speaks the truth and the world is in need of it

Totally something fucked there

Hey Frenchie, hows your gushing granny first lady? Stupid Cucks. You people haven't contributed one god damn good thing to world. Including your piece of shit democracy.

Let them eat my shit.

is it wrong to want a BJ from SyrianGril?

fuck now. anal is okay too!

I'm not French. But what you stated is right. And especially, France's worst mistake was to help degenerates like you against based Anglos.

hmm.. really makes u think

I'm a based Armenian. We gave birth to you're Anglos up in the mountains of Ararat.

Suck this uncircumcised cock you french whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbfrk6xmN5M

This whole relation with islamic extremism is just all sorts of weird and difficult to understand. When those terrorists seized the Grand Mosque the kingdom asked for permission to kill them but the head islamic theologist was hesitant to give them permission to do so. They didn't even consider them to be "non-muslim" although they vioated the sanctity of the holy site, becuase according to their religion no one is "non-muslim" even jews and christians, non-muslims are basically non-human and are to be killed on sight.

taste the rainbow of diversity, French Fuck.

yeah baby.. that's what im talking about..

Disgusting tranny degenerate whore.
But just because "she" is pro-Assad suddenly its fine.

No more replies for you nigger.

wtf, squinty eyes boner killer.

God damn this is spicy. Thanks

You caught me!
I'll just be over there eating watermelon, hanging out in a tree.

Where have you been?

I had entry level knowledge on the situation but I've recently been getting into it heavy. Pretty disgusting what this country supports and what our tax dollars go to. It's like the more i realize, the more I want to see this entire country burn to the ground

why do brother nathaniel's video backdrops always look so comfy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar–Turkey_pipeline

cause he is smart enough to get out of the city and be self reliant, i am assuming.

Brother Nathanael is amazing.
Watch as much as you can.
My favorites are how he talks about becoming Christian.

Being a child and smelling death in a synagogue.

which vid is that? ive seen most of them but not that one. link if you can please

You dont get.This is not about Syria.This is about handing over the state of Syria and its rescources to a califate that will attack Russia and China in the progress after destroying all other enemies like Iran and Hezbollah in the region.Why do you think they have so many chechens,usbeks,uighurs in their ranks ? Turning Europe into a salafist/wahabite/takfiri/ikwan califate is also directed against Russia.We dont play a role in this anymore so the plotting jew think.Jews cant accept any power outside of jewish oligarchy.Thats insufferable to them.So they have to destroy every other power and that is China and Russia.Of course they cant do it directly that would mean jews would die too so they use sunni muslims to do the work.Thats why they are so outraged that Putin foiled this plot in Syria.Thats why they are so invested in this country.Its not about pipelines or whatever the Noam Chomskys say it is.Its about world domination.

He sprinkles stories about his childhood in lots of different videos.

In that one he says how that smell made him think "Judaism is the religion of death"

I don't remember. And this thread will be closed by the time I find it.

maybe this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=fGTp1Q162Gw

Love this guy so much!
youtube.com/watch?v=0yLbF0BtZs4

yep, thats it... "i wanted to vomit, I wanted to run out"

thanks. the heavily religious focused videos i have paid less attention to over the years because i've been atheist even though i still love brother nat but i've been paying more attention to them over the months.

yeah, well you don't get the Brother without Christ.