How do we fix university education?

How do we fix university education?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7e2lq4QpQXw
youtube.com/watch?v=HqRqdcz9uYY
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0tm7IjqGfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being afraid of black privilege and just judge them the same as the other students.

Did you morons even bother to listen to this said Album? Perhaps even read the lyrics? Better yet did any of you morons get accepted into Harvard? They don't just let any douche back with so called privilege enter. What needs to be fixed is you delusions that you are an authority on what constitutes university education.

I read them. Its as fucking ridiculous as it sounds. It is full of subject matter references but submitted as a fucking dissertation? A fucking joke! Really a shame for this institution's prestige.

>Upset that Sup Forums is being racist

It's fixing itself. Degrees will be be overcome by certifications.

That much of a break with tradition is unacceptable.

He released a stupid hip hop album because he knows he can't compete if he were to do a standard dissertation, so he's appealing to female thinking- novelty seeking.

He thinks that he'll be praised for doing something "different" that "fights the power, yo", and considering the amount of press this has gotten, he's succeeded.

america is more cucked than sweden.

Hip Hop is nigger garbage and im sure i could i get into harvard to if i had affirmative action and extremely lowered expectations like this dindu

We're working on it but still have a long way to go

Harvard is a fucking meme university

kek, these people work so much harder than you will ever have to work.

slit your wrists and take a long bath tonight, no one will miss you senpai

If we judged most countries based on their Uni's very few would be able to pass litmus test for cuckery

The album sounds like shit and the subject matters are part for the course for modern-progressive Harvard graduates. This whole thing is fucking trash, I hope we can someday recover our sense of dignity.

Other than that album he has produced nothing.
It's likely he wil never produce anything other than another half-baked album.
He'll just be in debt for the next few decades.
Working a shit job with a useless degree.
Academia is now laughable.
I mean that.
I laugh at people who waste their money on useless degrees.

Fuck you, nigger loving trash. Nigger babble is the opposite of art, it's no better than literal shit on a canvas.

>kek, these people work so much harder than you will ever have to work.

>t triggered nigger

Hey come on, Deltron 3030 was the shit.

should i send my soundcloud to apply at harvard?

No, but it might work at a Cali university

I love how they docked him marks and only gave him an A minus just to give it some form of legitimacy. As if they were critically going over his mixtape and were grading it

What a joke

>Fucking based nigger rapping about da future an shiet
get out

By removing state funding, so people who go to college just to prolong their carefree period of life have to do something useful.

"He knows he cant compete", ya that is a sound argument.

I hope someday you can get accepted into Harvard. NOT!

by making it private and realizing that truth is a social construct

also decolonize science because it is oppressive and non-white cannot compete

ask me

youtube.com/watch?v=7e2lq4QpQXw

Fuck, I quit college to become a hip hop producer.

Maybe I should apply to Harvard but instead of an entrance essay give them me rapping over one my beats.

As someone who goes to a good Uni for free and is graduating next year, I can safely tell you that it is by far the biggest scam I have ever witnessed. How there hasn't been a crackdown or something yet against this shit is disgusting. People bitch about MUH BIG BANKS AND CORPORATIONS, meanwhile schlomo has been scamming retards through college and has made it seem like a tradition. I haven't learned a single thing in this shithole and can't wait for the day I am free.

The "Meek" are pushing real intellectuals out of places like University. IMO One group must leave. The smartest or the dull. Truth U or SJW U. We also have the Meek uprising in Government & Politics aswell and in the short term that seems like the eminent issue.

Harvard is a private college though.

kys , nigger lover.

Do black people ever do anything in academia not related to the subject of race ?

t. no taste

sorry buddy but Harvard and lowered expectations is an oxymoron. Get accepted into Harvard then talk to about this man.

they do but they're usually black republicans

>BA in Middle English Race Relations

>"He knows he cant compete", ya that is a sound argument.

Why would anybody go so "meta" with something as important as a dissertation if there wasn't an underlying political motive that they knew would give them advantage?

He knows he can't be criticized for it because he's a nigger and criticizing a nigger for making monkey beats is unacceptable in today's age because it's "dey culcha".

says a person who never made it past high school ecucation

don't you get gov backed college loans in USA?

Just Ben Carson.

English degree

>just

FUCKING NIGGERS INVENTED APPROPRIATION WITH HIP-HOP !

Look at that cheesy SOB. African Americans are going to come down hard when people really start looking around and seeing rap for the boring same-old forced meme that it is.

aaah just hittin 220am here and i needed another chuckle before i go lay down. thanks

calm down boy, you will never be on his level. You are loser, face it. You probably never made it past a community college remedial courses. Keep working at your blue collar job and hope social security doesn't implode.

>Harvard and lowered expectations is an oxymoron

>be black
>affirmative action
>get into Harvard
>do a rap
>????
>profit

Hippity hop is a nigger meme and not worthy of academic consideration. If he wanted to write "dem raps" he could have stayed in the project he crawled out of

damn you are triggered my man. I know you like to lie to yourself by thinking all accomplishment made by a "nigger" is due to affirmative action. Like I said most of you in here are losers. You are just mad that a "nigger" is better than you. I bet he fucked a ton of liberal arts major white pussy too.

ya but he decided to go to one of the most prestigious universities in the world. Probably got a full ride too. They don't just give those out like hot cakes regardless of race. What have you done with your life? Then again to you little sissy white cucks everything that a black persona accomplishes is due to affirmative action.

>Ad hominem

You can just accept that you lost the argument without replying with personal attacks.

You haven't actually refuted my point, but that's to be expected from a reddit expat.

like everything else our education system has been corrupted by elite political figures.

if you were to get a list of the people who are behind all this sheep herding, all this twilight zoneesque shit going on in every facet of Western Civilization and killed them all off. Chance's are it would all stop.

face it, universities were created by Cuckianity

now it is pure LARPing as Cuckians do

Did you get accepted into Harvard? Checkmate.

Google.com

You are forever cursed

funny you mention that user
the nigger is going to work at google as a software engineer
with his english degree
i want to die

So you're saying that I have to go to Harvard in order to critique this, but you don't have to go to Harvard to support it? Please explain.

Damn, you sound mad. Post a picture of your hand dude

I might add that it's easier for naggas to get into Harvard

He works at Google on the programming side so he probably makes more than you

That is false

All of you in here are cursed, your children are cursed, your entire blood line is cursed. There are consequences to the past and that you will pay with your lineage. You will never prosper, your children will come out deformed, you and your entire blood line will forever suffer.

if I pay for the studies how am I supposed not to pass?

This is true but it doesn't detract from the fact the Ivy League colleges are having their reputations ruined when cases like this pop up. It's a clear sign of affirmative action ( racism )

Post your address so we can meet up in person and talk over this.

First: get rid of the monopoly on books, and high interest inflated tuition.

Last: Focus on critical thinking, and not making Marxist drones.

Done.

I don't disagree by any means and I just want to die at the end of the day

Entry pay is good but he's probably working 12 hours with zero upwards mobility.

>rap about muh evil slavery
>be a code monkey wage slave for the biggest corporation on earth

I'm not gonna say someone fucked with our timeline, because that would be ridiculous, but someone fucked with our timeline.

You do realize that Africans sold the slaves in the first place, that the ship owners that brought them over to the Americas were the International Bankers that fund your causes now (Zionists), and that the first permanent slave owner in the U.S.A. who fought in court to allow slavery to be permanent was black, right? You also realize that only 2-3% of whites owned slaves, and guess what "white" they were? Jewish. Your music producer, your fund raiser, and you covert master. Before you h8 educate.

>dissertation
>hip hop ooga booga
>about issues of racial identity in America

What the fuck. Just what the fuuuuuck. This is bizzare. Niggerfats sort yourself out. Just wow.

Blacks are virtually incapable of talking about anything else. Every single film/tv show/rap album made by black people is about slavery/civil rights/black issues. The only exception that I can think of is the Steve McQueen film about sex addictions.

pay private tutors who know their shit and can actually dedicate more than 5 min a day to a single student

Also internet and self educating

if you aren't capable you can stick to manual labour

>All of you in here are niggers, your children are niggers, your entire blood line is niggered. There are consequences to the past and that you will pay with your lineage. You will never prosper, your children will come out niggers, you and your entire blood line will forever nigger.

>2017
>going to universities
>being that cucked
kek'd

>Likes nig hop
>having taste
Oh i am laffin

Seeing these kinda stories make me punch holes in the walls of my double wide and beat my wife.

My wife got a black eye the day I heard bernie say,"white people don't know what its like to be poor."

I feel like Earl (My name is Earl) and my one white and one black sons will always be on foodstamps. Atleast there is Hope for one of my sons to get into Ivy league.

>he doesnt know what affirmative action is
Top zoz

>Commenting about someones life on an anonymous image board
I dont think it was me who didnt make it past high school

I like how you hate when white people on Sup Forums think blacks are all violent, stupid, ugly people with no future and then you type a stereotype of us. You seem really intelligent. Hows that 90 IQ working out for you?
>INB4 MUH DICK

>nigger telling me my bloodlines curse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAahHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAH

You mean (((university education)))?
Who gives a fuck. It's a waster of your life, time and money.
I've even said irl that higher education a jewish plot and I'm disappointed that someone I know and am very close to fell for it.
She's fairly redpilled but I think she failed to see the harsh reality of (((higher education)))

Turn your black magic towards those who truly deserve it, because this is exactly what they want: fighting amongst ourselves until it is too late. I'm not who you think, and it's not what you think.

Cool story there snackmed

spoopy nigger is spoopy

HE HANDED A FUCKING MIX TAPE OUT
HAHAHAHA

Trump looks like he can control those leaders. The bold guy in the line looks scared.

> 2017
> not having fun

youtube.com/watch?v=HqRqdcz9uYY

glass every libshit teacher

Yeah, University is 100% a meme at this point.

By making it more available so uneducated retards on Sup Forums won't come up with dumb shit all the time.

Yup. If they made it so that you could only get financial aid/student loans if your major has at least a 90% job placement rate most of the problems would go away in a hurry.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

Never go full shaman

That's satire.......right?

How do I into a 90% job placement major?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0tm7IjqGfk

>Oh how the mighty have fallen

Tell me that MIT isn't this retarded yet, it can't possibly be as bad as these liberal arts hellholes.