Couple months ago I came here as a joke just to see what 'Tinfoil hat" stuff was going on here...

Couple months ago I came here as a joke just to see what 'Tinfoil hat" stuff was going on here. Yet I found myself coming back just to see what this "Scum" here had to say but foe some reason the more I read the more I start to believe. Am I going insane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_HhzMpuJR0
youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=B3lsJmwNO40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Am I going insane?
Yes you are, and I advise you to turn back now before you start thinking that Flumpf is somehow a good president.

>Am I going insane?
technically yes, Stockholm syndrome. try going outside
or getting
some sleep

May as well turn back now. The cards are in the hands of the big players now, you'll see more on the news soon.

Welcome to Sup Forums
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

Nah, the world really does suck as bad as you think it does. Just remember that when all seems lost stick to your faith and your guns and the good Lord will get you through.

I haven't slept right in weeks
>Spook level at one critical

don't forget: you're here forever

>tfw this happened to me, right as I came to realize Sup Forums is always right.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_HhzMpuJR0

I thought I couldn't be redpilled on jews, but it took these fuckers like a week

Redpill is a hell of a drug

What's so bad about jews?

Jews just act like everyone else, they hire their family. Keep looking and you'll see the real Secret Masters, who the Jews wish they could be.

Nah, you're on the path to become redpilled. Either you turn away now or you'll end up watching Hitler speeches and finding out you agree with everything he says. Before you know it you'll be full 14/88.

Why don't newfags ever listen?

>What's so bad about jews?
I swear that's the kind of line that would prompt a musical number on this board

youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q

I have always had a rather negative view on islam, but after I discovered Christopher Hitchen's stuff I truly realized what a vile disgusting faith it is when you follow it very closely.
Pol has made very little effect on that, I'd say the memes just dumb down the real message too much but I guess that's just fourchin for you.

do some research on the rothschilds

I thought this was a mere meme, it turned real in a few weeks.

no, you're not going insane but still what the fuck?

If you've watched the documentaries, read the articles, then observed news and events with the new found knowledge; it just 'clicks' doesn't it?

Welcome to reality, it's a depressing sight but at least it's not a lie.

checked
same as me brother
came here to lol at neonazis a few years ago
turned out this is something different entirely

you can check out but never leave

Yes. You can't untake the redpill. You're here forever, strap in

Remember, you're here forever.

>Before you know it you'll be full 14/88.

And then he would have found his purpose. He would have broken through the black pill to the real red pill - the purpose of all strong young men is to protect and serve his tribe.
There will be a spring in his step. There will be no pain too hard to bear, no sacrifice too much to make.
There is, and can only be 14/88

youtube.com/watch?v=B3lsJmwNO40

Rorschach is /pol I suppose: