What do you feel?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

The man's just on an international wall research effort, cut him some slack.

good. he is learning how to build strong wall.

Well at this point he's either extreme deep state or he's trying to appear friendly before he wipes the Jews off the planet. Sort of like how Obama was calling the Muslim call to prayer beautiful while paying for Syrian rebels.

He's rubbing it in our face now isn't he?

Is this like a daily thing now, him going to that wall thing?

Everybody knew he was jew before the election, right?

They all do it

>It's real

If you have to compare Trump to Obama, then you mine as well just kys.

The whole appeal of Trump's presidency was based around the fact that he was an outsider who wouldn't follow in the footsteps of his establishment predecessors. The fact that he is means that he's an utter failure.

Why trump loves kike dick so much? Is because her daughter is married to one?

Not all of them make it their Twitter background.

>Is because her daughter is married to one?
His daughter IS one. She literally converted to Judaism and Trump's grandchildren will be Jewish.

I feel lord vengeance forthcoming for 6 gazzilions of best gods people martyred by evil Nazi's.
Your turn!

"soon"

Yeah he's been playing the long con. His entire life he's been surrounding himself with and employing jews and giving them white house positions. But I'm sure one day he'll spin around and go full Hitler.

What a fucking kike shill, as if the AIPAC shit wasn't bad enough.

I can't think of anything Trump could do that would trigger Sup Forums more. It's beautiful.

He's learning my people's wall's secrets. Do not be alarmed. We won't control him yet. :^)

omfg

I could offer 6 gazzilion of reasons

He not posts irrelevant instagram posts with Israeli flag. Like... Wtf?