The Latest
>HANNITY: "I AM CLOSER TO THE TRUTH THAN EVER"
>"Not only am I not stopping, I am working harder."
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867211447901851649
>5/23: HANNITY DOUBLES DOWN ON RADIO SHOW; 'I RETRACT NOTHING'
archive.is/LVick
>SEAN HANNITY SHOW RADIO PROGRAM 5/23
youtu.be/pcMo0w9h46o?t=14m55s
(Begins 14:55, lots of talk for remainder of show)
>5/23: KIM TWEETS W/ NEW ZYKLON BEN CARTOON: "There is no Russia collusion / hacking."
i.imgur.com/EZOJn3O.png
>DAILYMAIL EXCLUSIVE: Rich family demands DC police reveal investigation
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
>5/23: KIM STATEMENT IS LIVE
KIM.COM
>Offers testimony in US; Confirms Seth was "PANDA" contact; Will go under oath for safe passage from Special Counsel Mueller
FULL statement: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495574011023.png

INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

LAST THREAD PREVIOUS (#19) PREVIOUS (#18) PREVIOUS (#17) PREVIOUS (#16) PREVIOUS (#15) PREVIOUS (#14) PREVIOUS (#13) PREVIOUS (#12)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2104094/web-pirate-kim-dotcom-hints-wikileaks-may-soon-release-the-33000-emails-deleted-by-hillary-clinton-in-fbi-private-server-probe/
mpdc.dc.gov/page/unsolved-homicides
breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/23/megaupload-founder-kim-dotcom-claims-seth-rich-was-dnc-leaker-offers-to-work-with-special-counsel-mueller
shotspotter.com/
youtu.be/p6F8oq7apqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

awooo

FULL KIM DOTCOM STATEMENT
Posted May 23, 2017

I need suggestions on what to post on Assange.net about Seth Rich

LOL THEY STILL BELIEVE SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

Anyone looking at Palmieri's twitter? I had to use advance search to find anything past 7-15-2016

Remember politicalcrossfire?

Kim Dotcom handled secure data for Wikileaks. He provided leakers with secure network tunnels for uploads. He had the expertise, infrastructure, and motive to see the DC establishment push up daisies and has volunteered himself to risk his freedom to accomplish that goal. This has only just begun.

Posting this again before I go to sleep.

You people are truly pathetic and sad.

The family is begging to stop being harassed by you mentally ill neck beard weebs. What do you degenerates do? You shill the fake news so hard that trash media outlets like (((fox))) actually give air time for it.

Take this bullcrap back to the donald where it and you belong.

"Surely this will be the end of the DNC", says increasingly nervous board for the 21st thread today.

Both sides

Stop being so fucking flowery. This isnt a vagina, its a murder investigation

Do you post the same podesta circle jerk because yoy believe he will gift you with gummy bears and crack cocaine? This aint the 80s and he doesnt like young people. Wrong tree bubby

This, We simply need pic related
Minus the woman

cry pussy

This could explain the link between Kim Dotcom, Assange, and Seth Rich.

1. This could also explain how Kim "had those 44,000 emails from Hillary Clinton" and knew the leaks were going to happen before they did based on his Twitter.
2. "The entrepreneur, who has a long-standing relationship with Wikileaks and its founder Julian Assange, had said last year that Assange would be Clinton’s worst nightmare because he ‘has access to information.’" - thesun.co.uk/news/2104094/web-pirate-kim-dotcom-hints-wikileaks-may-soon-release-the-33000-emails-deleted-by-hillary-clinton-in-fbi-private-server-probe/

If he had well known ties to WikiLeaks, this could definitely make sense.

Jeez he looks like a skull wrapped in ground tangerine peel.

Looks porportioned for a good necrophilic skull fuck. Probably smells good to boot

So then, Sean Hannity an agent too?

>shut it down!

I think it's just so fascinating that here is Kim, publicly admitting he knows exactly what's up with how Russia hacked the election.

Where is Adam Schiff? Maxine Waters? Why is Eric Swallwell and Rachel Maddow not shrieking about wanting to get Kim Dotcom back here for Russia related testimony?

I mean, he is saying he knows how the DNC was hacked and Wikileaks got the e-mails after all.

It should be a hugely non-partisan issue - that is, getting Kim safe passage to provide sworn testimony to special counsel Mueller

No reason for Democrats to not want to get to the bottom of the DNC e-mail hacks

You know he didn't delete it, he probably has a registry of every kind of food he's ever eaten on a server in the Marianas Trench.

Is there a source on the distance he tried to travel, on foot, in the heart of Washington D.C., "drunk as fuck," at 4 o'clock in the morning? I'm no beta, but you best believe any right white man isn't going to do that shit.

One can only hope. With the exception of a few groups, the Podesta emails fell on lame ears due to its bulk and the sheer percentage of it that was worthless.

holy fuck, that's convincing. Honest.
but
wat do with it

>the sun
>nov 2016
>may soon release
>still nothing

LOL the desperation

Seth got drunk till the wee hours, two perps come up on him to rob him and he resists, a struggle ensues, his watch breaks. They get pissed, pull a gun, and Seth starts to flee. And they shoot him in the back. Worried by the prospects of spending life in prison, they panic and flee without the loot.

this might be a brilliant play by kim. he knows they DNC will never let him testify about anything. as far as the DNC is concerned seth rich doesn't even exist. to even suggest that he was murdered is a """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""conspiracy theory"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""' i think this is the death blow to the whole Trump/Russia bullshit. they can try to paint seth rich now as a russian agent and victim blame him and his family, but it will be the last thing they ever do.

The odds of podesta giving me gummy bears and crack is actually more likely than Kim providing proof of anything to do with Seth rich.

Gummy bears and crack actually exist.

Are you trying to tempt the fates? Now is not the time to mock desperation. Soon you will come to know it intimately.

bump 4 visibility

Kek

i hope investigators can put this to rest, right?

Boy, you sure are jubilant somebody is gonna die in ignominy. Man, I'd understand if you expressed gratitude for people backing off the poor, dear, sweet Rich family (who you never cared about in the first place)
but you're all just
So
Glad
At the prospect of his murder going unsolved
Good job playing your hands, fuckwads.

Lotz of angles for requesting special council. Getting a lot of uppers to insert foot in mouth... to their colleagues

Folks need to realize that print media tycoons need to pad the numbers to keep shareholders happy. What you see on namebooks is mostly an act.

With that in mind, KDC is not looking to influence public narrative with this move. For that to happen, we need the steady trickle to alternative media to continue as it already was.

> Russia hacked the election
> DNC was hacked
Wew boi, you're almost a year late. The whole "Guccifer 2.0" shill was debunked as soon as the docs dropped; wasn't til later that whoever it was, if it's even worth anything, may have just had a head start on the Wikileaks info given to them by Seth. If anything, my money would be on the DNC trying to cover their tracks and push the Russian hacker narrative to shift blame away from the fact that they got exposed from the inside -- that wouldn't give them much credibility anymore

Just drop the charade. It's fucking stupid, at this point.

They will regret every time they gave breath to their Russian collusion hypothesis.

We are already playing with house money faggot. We won. Or did you forget, skippy?

I doubt it. Here is a page for all the unsolved murders in DC:
mpdc.dc.gov/page/unsolved-homicides

very interesting perspective user

that is very strange isnt

the non stop screaching of maxine waters and shiff you think theyd be all over this wouldnt they?

>"I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics." kdc
>""'follow the money' and find the real Hillary Clinton scandal." eb
I wonder if seth & braverman ever communicated

user you fail to realize that part of NW DC is very safe for whitey to walk down tge street.

There is also a NAP towards whites in the open.

Sauce: former resident of NW DC as of last month.

/k/ here
If a silencer was used or not can probably be determined from the ballistics. Does anyone have any idea what kind of bullets were used in the shooting? We can probably work backwards to at least a group of firearms and whether or not silencers would be an option and how hard they would be to get.

It may also change the wound profile.

> worried by the prospects of spending life in prison for murder
> not worried by the prospects of spending life in prison for armed robbery

nigger logic

>two perps
nope, first rule about being attacked is: you NEVER turn your back on an attacker. certainly not someone with a gun pointed at you. second, if you are going to chase someone down who is running away from you to kill them in cold blood, you would have to be vicious and street tough. those people would have take EVERYTHING from seth rich 1000000000000000000% Ask any homicide detective in the USA. no one gets murdered without anything being taken from them. maybe it happens like once every 30 years. seriously it's very fucking rare.

Once again, here's how it can go down:
>People you obviously look down on waste their lives on a conspiracy
>We find out a couple of nogs murdered a guy, purely coincidentally surrounding other stuff
>It turns out the DNC killed one of their own, sparking the biggest scandal and manhunt in US history
Little scared of that last one, are we?

Think that is a good angle for a "with it" GOP politician or Trump spokes person to spin it in the MSM
Newt or Rand Paul or fuck even Trump himself
Say it real snarky, like, "Boy, I guess the Democrats are happy someone is coming forward to testify about how they were hacked"
If Trump tweeted that, he would break the whole fucking MSM in minutes

You are quite entertaining!

they haven't even tried in this case, shameful
released virtually nothing to the public

Seth still had his wallet even right? At the very least you would expect someone to take cash from his wallet if he had any.

are you testing fate user?

this sounds like the less than 0.99% chance polls lol

Google Crowdstrike. The "17 Intelligence Agencies have 'High Confidence' Russians Hacked the US Elections" narrative stems directly from Crowdstrike, the only firm the DNC allowed to examine their "hacked" servers.

Crowdstrike are known Red-Baiters; even before their DNC episode. Crowdstrike produced a false account of Ukrainian Howitzer Artillery suffering an 80% loss rate due to Russian Malware "FancyBear" infecting their targeting software and revealing their position. This account was only debunked after the UKRAINIANS said Crowdstrike is full of shit and they'd lost no Howitzers. Funnily enough, after this came to light they got a glowing recommendation from Director Comey as they did his job.

that and your under 12yo

Well, Kim apparently contacted Sean Hannity with "evidence" and he seemed convinced enough to want to break it tonight. Just look at his Twitter, he's retweeting things from Kim too.

Hannity's 180 still bugs me. Biggest monologue of my life and then nothing. Makes me think.

>sharp eyed user

keep on these devils

> very safe for whitey to walk down the street
but that's where he was murdered? if this botched robbery is legit, it's not "very safe" now is it?

using your logic then, NAP also doesn't apply at 4 in the morning in Washington D.C.

wallet full of cash, watch worth over a $1000 and a neckles worth a few thousand. there was nothing missing from his body at all according to the parents and the police.

Seth was also wearing a gold chain worth thousands of dollars. No thug would have passed that up. None.

I dunno. Sometimes you don't want a lot of info floating around, as it lets the perp know what you know.

Really, what would happen if President Trump tweeted with the link?

>Boy, I guess Chuck Schumer and Pelosi are happy that someone is offering to testify about how they were hacked. Interesting!
breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/23/megaupload-founder-kim-dotcom-claims-seth-rich-was-dnc-leaker-offers-to-work-with-special-counsel-mueller

A perp that knows they have Shot-tracker in DC would.

agreed
plus he was beaten and bruised

we cant ignore that

they wanted information from him

Who cares about the murder?

Its a good question to ask oneself.

Seth was seth. People die, and he didnt die too badly from the reports. In hoapital, blood loss, not a bad way to go.

Showing timestamps of communication between him and KDC? Discredits current and forthcoming testimony which depletes substantial news material for the forthcoming BRICS war

Sadly, there will be another manufactured casus belli. If not russia, south africa. It seems inevitable

How does a mid to low level DNC staffer have that much value on their person?

What is Shot-tracker?

That shot-tracker is really helping them improve their homicide clearance rate isn't it?
It's not?
That's odd.

Can somebody confirm. Is this bullshit. This means we are going civil war or ww3. There is no turning back now.

haha reverse phsycology is pretty effective on the left ive noticed

Welcome to Sup Forums

>No thug would have passed that up. None.
certainly not hardened street thug who "chases people down" and shoots them in the back to rob them. no one robs like that, and if they did they would still take all your shit.

Did for me and my fiancee. This was not a normal altercation is what im trying to get at.

My bad. ShotSpotter. It's some minority report level shit:
shotspotter.com/

Jesus I'm just a novice programmer, I barely know how to run functions in Javascript how the tits am I supposed to be useful at a critical time like this.

No, the DC Metro Police haven't released anything, iirc. One of the earlier red flags.

Bump for Seth Rich, Justice for Seth = Justice for America

>wallet (police said substaintial amount of $)
>credit cards
>gold necklace
>watch (ripped band)
>phone

Seth was not simply a "staffer". Nobody reports this, but Seth was a Data Analyst.

We're skipping WW3 and going directly to Nuremberg 2: Electric Boogaloo. The day of the rope nears.

Can someone actually mock up a convincing looking version of this? Imrpove the 140 characters too if you want.

Would like something to make progressive heads explode even if only as a gag

>How does a mid to low level DNC staffer have the much value on their person?
He was rich and he was in a very nice neighborhood. his parents are loaded i think. if you are white and you live in DC you are rich basically.

I just looked a the past couple years of unsolved cases. Seth was like the only white guy. Literally the only one. It's a good tool, Luddite.

Can't wait to see if the media ends up with something.

If you're saying Kim Dotcom is full of shit, either explain how he knew about the upcoming DNC and Clinton leaks as early as 2014 or admit you're a shill and fuck off

youtu.be/p6F8oq7apqY

Deus Juvat.
If Dickweed Brcock can squeeze some use out of these idiots

then we can too - and should, since they're so kind to make themselves abundant in these threads.

Continue applying pressure and they will continue to break.

>Shot-tracker in almost all cities in America
If they intended to shoot him, they would take the 3 seconds to get something.

DELETE THIS DRUMPFY!!!

MUH 17 AGENCIES

REEEEEEEEEEEEe

Does the nature of that revelation make you as suspicious as me?

yeah so stealing his wallet and chain would have been too risky am i right? also, the typical drug addict would know little to nothing about this bullshit anti crime tech. so your point is very stupid

Can the CIA please kill Kim dotcom? His shitty cringe name triggers my autism too much.

was he shot with a sub-sonic pistol caliber bullet?

Microphones that pick up the sound from guns and calculates where the shot was fired, most likely based on triangulation and a pre-determined model for how the sound spreads between buildings.

The Donald has been infiltrated by jews you stupid cucked faggot

What did you find? People were saying it was wiped earlier. Looking for the 'weird tweets' from that time

Lol, the media

also, check the digits on that tweet...

great, it's been a year almost
and since they have withheld everything,
the public speculates purely based on motive
causing it now to metastasize
oh, like Chandra Levy

>shotspotter.com/

wtf.
>Seth was not simply a "staffer". Nobody reports this, but Seth was a Data Analyst.

Which is why the FBI still has his computer correct?

>He was rich and he was in a very nice neighborhood. his parents are loaded i think.

I thought his parents were some nobodies from Nebraska? Either way, it's clear Seth made a ton of money working for the DNC. High value employee murdered and nobody seems to care is extremely suspicious.

Nice posm, user

Can i frame it?

Maybe, maybe not. It's not like a nig has ever shot someone in anger, without really thinking it through.
"Each sensor captures the
precise time, location, and audio snippet associated with boom and bang sounds (impulsive noise) that
may represent a gunshot.
This data is first filtered by sophisticated machine algorithms
that are
then
further
qualified
by
a
n expertly trained and staffed
24x7 Incident Review Center
at ShotSpotter
to
insure
the events
are in fact gunfire.
In addition
they can append the alert with
any other critical intelligence
such as whether a full automatic weap
on
was
fired. This process takes less than 45 seconds between the
actual shooting and the
digital
alert
(with
a precise
)
popping onto the screen of a
computer in
the
-
-
1 Call Center"

Exactly this. It doesn't make logical sense for an objective person without an agenda to push or something to hide (or in this case, both) to start pointing fingers when they and a large number of high-ranking individuals, ESPECIALLY in the cybersecurity world, can see through the bullshit easily.

It's almost like actually believing John Podesta's password was "password," or that there was "coincidental" miscommunication about phishing links from his technical advisors. They just roped in the first firm they found that was full of money-thirsty nerds that was on their side and paid them off to look like they were worth their salt.

Yes, hence the investigations. He may have been chimped on, but the circumstances of it going that way are rare. If I went out to rob someone, I would rob them, even if I shot them. Seth showed signs of a struggle, so shooting him and then robbing him would much much easier if he's fighting back, no?

bumpity

hes a lefty

they are oblivious to danger and they like to accesorize

clearly he was in the right though considering none of the stuff was taken

Honestly, I think I can say I do. Not on a fully personal level, no. I genuinely feel for the Rich family - they are hurting in a way I never have before, and putting myself in their shoes is enraging like nothing else.
Not just that, but if the DNC would kill their own staffer for doing the right thing... Who's to say they wouldn't kill anyone else? Why should I give these fucks ANY chance to gain power in the future?
So, yes. I do care about the murder. But I do understand and appreciate your perspective.