LeGate vs Sup Forums

who will win?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/william-legate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this person?

Who?

This, literally who are we talking about?

Literally who?

CTR, Media Matters, Share Blue faggot who sucks David Brocks dick on a daily basis

challenge accepted

Link to tweet plz?

so its just another one of (((them))) trying to kick the hornet's nest?

why?

Nice link faggot

linkedin.com/in/william-legate/

Is this how low people are sinking to get famous? Picking fights with adult virgins on a korean shadowpuppet concern?

I'm not clicking that

You faggots do realize he is just bait for all the newfags coming over from T_D... right?

Why should I give a single shit about that faggot?

before captcha people use to spam boards/the whole site to the point where you literally could not have a thread. That's getting a one up on Sup Forums.

This guy is just a weirdo attention whore ignore.

IF YOU VISIT A LINKEDIN PROFILE WHILE LOGGED IN THE PERSON WHOSE PROFILE YOU VISIT WILL KNOW YOU VISITED THEIR PROFILE. DON'T DOX YOURSELF.

Who the fuck even is he

He pretty much lives in Trump's Twitter feed. It seems to be all he has.

THIS X9001 DONT CLICK THAT FUCKING SHIT OP IS ACTUALLY LeGate TRYING TO BECOME A MEME.

in all fields gents.

This guy literally does nothing but respond to Trump's tweets, and he's promoted to the first response by twitter.

He makes inchoherent points about how Trump is unpopular, this is based on his twitter polls he conducts. The guy is a fucking weird ass motherfucker, and it takes a lot to get me to say that considering half of the shit I see on here.

what did this delusional faggot mean by this?