The ultimate redpill is to cease being a consumer drone and start living modestly...

the ultimate redpill is to cease being a consumer drone and start living modestly. It doesnt matter how "redpilled" you are when you are funding the very things you hate

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2015/10/27/canadian-restaurant-chain-introduces-burger-topped-with-crumbled-reeses-peanut-butter-cups/74671344/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck, that looks good as fuck. what burger place has that?

i would never eat that.

Never use chocolate in cooking meat.

That shit is foul.

One time a guy hyped up how good peanut butter tastes in a burger

I thought it sounded disgusting but I tried it

It was fucking disgusting and I threw a perfectly good burger out

usatoday.com/story/news/2015/10/27/canadian-restaurant-chain-introduces-burger-topped-with-crumbled-reeses-peanut-butter-cups/74671344/

Some Canadian chain apparently.

It wasn't us this time, guys.

Sorry, I only eat authentic Mexican food.

I actually tried that burger, ama

You shouldn't have applied it to whole burger, I don't think you are a real jew

They out-burgered the burgers, this time

>amerigoys and a kike start a discussion on the burger

never post an image more interesting than your thread topic

How awful was it?

>puts fucking toothpaste on a burger

This is now a burger thread.
No shitty barbarian candy bar burgers or faggot veggie burgers allowed.

I really like reese but only the first few bites were good but then the sweetness was too much. Could only force myself to finish half.

It was also the stickiest mess with the melted chocolate and peanut butter.

5/10 wouldn't have again but I don't regret trying it

>he never had chocolate chip chicken

missing out senpai

This is good advice.

Also look into your local businesses and professionals and avoid ones who give money to the Democrats.

Mole made with chocolate is amazing although Mexican chocolate is very different from what we all consider chocolate.

reese obeese

Best burgers are just bun, patty and cheese.

>peanut butter
>chocolate
>bread
>bacon
>beef
>onions
What retard thought mixing all this shit together would make something tasty?

Fucking leafs

Stop funding the bun, patty and cheese jew!

Chow down, pussies.

FUCKING LEAFS

You are correct, but its easier said than done. self-discipline in a country that celebrates the opposite is damn hard.

>(((Netherlands))) unironically calling other people kikes.

I arrived here logically without any of this red pill garbage.

I no longer play PC games because all the major game companies (especially valve) are comprised of terribly immature manipulative human beings. Not to mention the majority of online gamers aren't worth interacting with.

That means I also don't have to buy overhyped shitty gaming hardware or waste my life away dicking around with drivers and bugs and windows 10 shit.

I don't buy cable. Self explanatory. Fuck cable tv.

I don't need a top of the line phone because im not a stupid child duped into downloading 100 apps, half of which spy, while making vines of my mediocre non existant life.

I subscribe to zero youtubers, I won't use twitch.

I use multiple ad blockers.

I buy zero advertised junk food and rarely eat out.

Go down to walmart on black friday and look how many minorities are stacked up. It's clear why the government imports these people.

It's funny. Being an educated intellgent person makes you an enemy of the way the government operates (less tax revenue). That should worry everybody. But people are too busy watching game of thrones and being fucking retarded.

>Go down to walmart on black friday

It's called "Black Friday" for a reason: humans don't leave their homes the day after Thanksgiving.

You don't even have to get out of bed to watch niggers eating each other's faces for $20 off an OLED TV these days.

WhorlStar!!

>MUH FALSE DICOTOMY!