HOLY SHIT Based Ricky Gervais absolutely BTFO'd SJWs and muslims today on twitter resulting in mass triggering

HOLY SHIT Based Ricky Gervais absolutely BTFO'd SJWs and muslims today on twitter resulting in mass triggering

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Pseudointellectual atheist trash is something we have to support because they topically hate Islam by extension as well
>>>/reddit/

>Thoughts, Sup Forums?
He will only go so far until (((they))) pull his leash.

>everyones god has the same morals as them
His fedora must blot out the sun

Don't respect Ricky Gervais.

He's a contrarian for the sake of attention.

Someone report Ricky to the police

Ricky is not based, (((he))) is anti Trump and anti Brexit, he has fingers in all globalist pies.

Go read your fairy tale book for "adults", christfag

kek

These bullshit "muh fairy tale" axioms are the only fucking argument Gervais has made for decades. He's just a smug fuck who wants to start shit for attention.

No arguments today then

Someone sounds triggered, that people are too smart, to believe in their magic sky fairy

So? You think every religion that's not your own is a fairy tale. Seems to me like you basically agree, you're just too cripplingly insecure about your belief system to deal with it.

Remember when he BTFO'd everyone at that GG ceremony? I was a Sup Forums regular back then. Good times.

Wrong, they're deliberate demonic attempts to lead people away from God

FUCKING BASED

He's an atheist.

I know that, retard. I am too because I'm not fucking dumb.

muh Satan

what did it say

I'll respect anybody who says something like that publically regardless of their motives.

Go pray to make believe dumb American redneck.

>everyones god has their morals
I have come to terms with the fact that i will most likely burn in hell for the things i would do my destiny is to do them, because i know i would if the opportunity came.

I will still find comfort in hell because god will be there with me.

I don't even understand what, if any, point he's trying to make other than 'hurrrrr religion isn't real dummies'

holy shit if you're joking, you may have just trolled me through the nth dimension because of how stupid that was

"well a bunch of people have been slaughtered but i think the real losers of this situation are the ones that follow religion lol"

REMOVE MUDSHITS

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

can you see Russia from your backyard?

isn't this guy a homo?

come out and say that islam is trash, you sleazy homo

You sound like a butthurt relilgitard

>ricky makes fun of muslims for believing in fairy tales
pol: BASED RICKY GERVAIS ISLAM BTFO
>ricky makes fun of christians for believing in fairy tales
pol: HURRR NICE FEDORA FAG HUUURR REDDDDIITTTT

Basically saying Islam is the reason for terrorists. Pretty easy to understand.

Ever notice the people that build this country have spirituality. The people that run this world by proxies have spirituality and that only the true parasites. The entertainers, artists and "academics" that do nothing but shit out jejune documents of suspect value feel some kind of transcendent elevation through their belief in nothing more than oblivion?
It's called nihilism, it has a lot to do with your lack of self-esteem and self worth. Lashing out is only funny to us that know why you do it.

Aort of cunt to say Christians are just as bad when he gets accussed of Islamaphobia

both can suck a dick for all I care

Sky fairy religions have no place in 2017

>Lashing out is only funny to us that know why you do it.

you can pretend to be laughing but you're absolutely furious. that's the oldest trick in the book and we won't fall for it

Thomas Jefferson didn't believe in the divinity of Jesus. He basically appreciated Christianity for its moral teachings, and in the spirit of the enlightenment, took what he thought was reasonable from the Bible, and discarded the rest.

I highly doubt he would say shit like other religions are made by demonic forces.

Virtue-signaling fedora tippers are the reason there are so many sandniggers in the UK in the first place. Too late to bitch about them now.

This is not a based opinion at all. All liberal SJW niggers like Gervais have the opinion that Christianity and Islam are equally as bad, it's retarded and you're a retarded nigger faggot for thinking it's true.

Did I hurt little sky fairys feelings? We would prolly be living among the stars right now if it wasn't for your backwards beliefs

No, trust me. You are fuckign hilarious
Jefferson was a luciferian.

But you defended your beliefs on the basis that the people that built this country had spirituality. Since you're a Christian wary of "demonic forces", it implies you were talking about their Christianity. But if Jefferson is a luciferian, he was a devotee of demonic forces.

So which is it?

And everyone would be able to accept all of the 69 genders without bigots denying the scientific fact they exist

Atheist are fucking morons.
You are lower than Muslims.

fuck your country fag, its broken. richest nation in the known universe and half your population earns less than 30k? yeh you guys are doin well

You have no idea what I believe. Go figure, your assumptions are as worthless as the rest of your worthless ideas. I was arguing that people of value believe in something.

>pathetic screeching
K

It's really easy to gather Gervais' point. Are you mentally challenged?

sure buddy. next time you talk to your sky friend say hi from me, the fucking moron who doesnt have invisible friends

this guy is in dire need of cleaning his room

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Hell is separation from god, so no he won't. But don't worry, you'll have Mohammed and Schlomo to keep you company.

>You have no idea what I believe. Go figure, your assumptions are as worthless as the rest of your worthless ideas. I was arguing that people of value believe in something.

So any spirituality is better than no spirituality? Even if that spirituality is a direct enemy of yours? That's pretty stupid.

I'm glad he did this I hates him before due to him only going for the low hanging Christian fruit bashing
Atheists should bash all religions well done ricki

"I believe in a being that provides an objective basis for morality who is the all knowing architect of the universe, but I disagree with it"

>Reaches asinine conclusion because he can't into philosophy and doesn't understand the argument.
You're not the sharpest mind in your middle school. are you?

Have yet to hear of an "atheist" who picks apart Judaism, historically and logically...

No retard you literally said Atheists are worse than Muslims. That's demonstrably false.

He's a liberal at the end of the day. He is part of the problem.

>I was arguing that people of value believe in something.
Like the Jewish elite who rule the World?

You're not making any arguments, just using slippery kike tactics. Just a walking contradiction machine.

I'm pretty sure most people understand religions, including other religions then their own, to be religions, unlike someone who is too immature and ignorant to grasp the difference between fairytales, mythology and religion. The brothers grimm is fairytales, its not religion.

I never said that, you slope headed mistake.

that filename

>Sam Harris?
i heard he did

They have something instead of nothing. Which is the lot of empty nihilists, yes.

Wrong again, this is certainly not an unfamiliar condition for you. What I will stop doing is educating you. Come up to my level or I'll just keep pissing on you.

some people are capable of conceptualising metaphysical abstractions. Others are like a child who conceptualises god in pretty much the same way as they conceptualise a magic fairy, but they take the track of disbelief instead. That usually happens at around adolescence, a stage of life you'd hope most people grow out of

The funny thing is it doesnt matter what you believe, you will be cast into Hell with all the faggots, the leftist anifa cucks, sjw Hillary supporters, filthy Muslims, pagan gooks, and Dan Schneider.

But before you do, you will take a knee and proclaim Jesus Christ is Lord. :^)

I hope that was part of your plan, big goy. :^)

remember, their guide book is written by humans. How many students are able to write a book which is exact to the teachings of their teacher?

isnt that the point of fedoras?

Allah is the Only Lord.

You have identified a post where I was, in fact, not making an argument. Then you attached a meme of the thing you just said.
Outstanding work, quality contributions. You are certainly a quality life form.

Go back to rotting your brain with their ancestors' slavebooks, slave.

I don't think this is an argument against Muslims but an one against all religions in general. My uncle is one of these hardcore Adventists and is such a bible literalist. He says America is Babylon because it doesn't follow biblical law. He's all for stoning adulterers or other "deviants". He also thinks Muslims are batshit crazy.

I try and tell him that the same reason Muslims are crazy is the same reason I think he is. It's funny because we are so on the same page when we criticize Muslim culture as being inferior to western culture. Yet, he doesn't get why.

and we can talk? Our whole culture is dominated by boomers, even the night life in sydney was shut down because boomers moved into the areas where the clubs are, to take advantage of the location value of the properties, all they had to do was get rid of the night life, gay people and bohemian culture after they moved in to secure their shekels

Okay doke. Embrace the emptiness of your existence and the fact that you live a life unnoticed and alone and will be forgotten shortly after leaving it.

and, not to mention, nobody can afford any property anyway, not even to rent, because of boomers. And everything is banned and heavily regulated thanks to boomers, not just night life. But not only can young people not afford to rent a place to live they can't even have a youth culture

The only difference between religion and mythology is time.

>nobody can afford any property anyway,

*anywhere

You forget perspective.

nope, mythology refers to a particular phenomenon thats usually a part of a religion but not synonymous with it, just a part of it. Thats pretty obvious from the fact that christians and atheists have utilised greek and roman mythology since long after the associated religions died out. Mythology has a function and purpose not limited to belief in the deities or other beings that feature in it, in fact thats pretty immaterial to purpose mythology serves

weird innit

>I'll knock down strawmen, aren't I enlightened?

sage and hide

I would argue that Christianity largely serves as a symbolic and mythological bedrock for western culture as we now know it. Take Jordan Peterson who advocates for Christianity as a framework for western mores and customs. He's not advocating Christianity as one of the faithful but as somebody who believes that it is a continuation of the western tradition. He often invokes Jungian theory in his theories and believes that they are a psychological extension of the symbolism seeded by Christian belief.

In other words, Christianity might still be a mythology which has true believers but it has long since passed as the intellectual framework for our society.

Christopher Hitches did in his book.

woah ricky based
now for the other religions, tell them to change their God who tells them they are the chosen people, and to lend money to all the goys and treat them like animals.

Moses 7, 16: "Thou wilt devour all nations, which the Lord thy God will give thee. Thou shalt have no mercy on them, and shalt not serve their gods, for to do so will be thy condemnation.*

You're now living in a time where the leftists of the 90/00s are now considered conservative. Dawkins and hitchens would be considered right wing Nazis at this rate.