The Latest
>HANNITY: "I AM CLOSER TO THE TRUTH THAN EVER"
>"Not only am I not stopping, I am working harder."
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867211447901851649
>RUMOUR: YOUNG MURDOCH SHUT DOWN HANNITY FROM TAKING SETH RICH CASE ON AIR
archive.is/zjNkk
>SEAN HANNITY SHOW RADIO PROGRAM 5/23
youtu.be/pcMo0w9h46o?t=14m55s
(Begins 14:55, lots of talk for remainder of show)
>HANNITY DOUBLES DOWN ON RADIO SHOW; 'I RETRACT NOTHING'
archive.is/LVick
>5/24: KIM TWEETS: "Do you want Special Counsel Robert Mueller to invite me to the United States and examine my evidence about DNC leaks and Seth Rich?" (VOTE NOW! -cant't link Kim's tweets)
i.imgur.com/2pC9Uxo.png
>5/23: KIM TWEETS: "There is no Russia collusion / hacking." (FEAT. ZYKLON BEN)
i.imgur.com/EZOJn3O.png
>DAILYMAIL EXCLUSIVE: Rich family demands DC police reveal investigation
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
>5/23: KIM STATEMENT IS LIVE
KIM.COM
>Offers testimony in US; Confirms Seth was "PANDA" contact; Will go under oath for safe passage from Special Counsel Mueller
FULL statement: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495574011023.png
>BREITBART Report on Kim Dotcom statement
breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/23/megaupload-founder-kim-dotcom-claims-seth-rich-was-dnc-leaker-offers-to-work-with-special-counsel-mueller/

INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

LAST THREAD PREVIOUS (#20) PREVIOUS (#19) PREVIOUS (#18) PREVIOUS (#17) PREVIOUS (#16) PREVIOUS (#15) PREVIOUS (#14) PREVIOUS (#13)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zLS5v
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/explosive-revelation-high-ranking-dnc-rep-attempted-stop-detective-investigating-seth-rich-murder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kim Dotcom lied to you AGAIN! Stop believing his lies!

BUMP FOR SETH

Bump for Seth shills will hang

FULL KIM DOTCOM STATEMENT
Posted May 23, 2017

this desu, this shit is p obvious

LOOK INTO PODESTA'S EMAILS FOR SCREENSHOTS OF TRAVEL PLANS IN 2014, WHEN THE MEDIA MATTERS STAFF JOINED THE SEIU

For what?

I call bullshit on this entire story

Don't forget to vote in Kim's twitter poll
"No" can come back, but only if you guys hurry.

imgur.com/a/zLS5v

inb4 the faggot claiming seth was a pedo because his name was panda

We're doing this for all the other victims of the Clintons and the DNC too.

Justice for Seth Rich = Justice for America

Still waiting to see if there is anything to do this. that statement is really discouraging there is no substance there.

So why is it ridiculous to keep these two in mind. The dumb obituary thing is the only discrediting I've heard.
These two were found dead in myrtle beach the day after seth richs murder. Found dead in a van (another user mentioned looking for vans the other night) with tight shot grouping. It is very possible to do that drive in the time needed for it to add up

Consider the following
>dnc gets in contact with unaffiliated "hitmen"
>"make it look like he was mugged then kill him"
>fucked it up being rank amateurs
>flee, seth survives
>contingency plan: insiders in the hospital was part of plan, but they needed to improvise and ensure seth did not survive
>cholos followed out of state, silenced
>skippy is happy
>uh oh!

Because this

Reminder that any shareblue shill can get ~$200000 and basically instant hero status for selling out their employers
Just provide any memo implicating your employers are telling you to cover up Seth Rich's murder
(maybe, I dunno if shill)
Bet you're too fucking stupid to capitalize on such an opportunity, commies

>anime fag

>posting normie trash memes

>make an offer the US has no interest in taking

I know we care, but the government doesn't.

He'll never testify.

what memes do you deem worthy lord faggot pray tell

This is the guy who is attempting to get Hannity the same treatment O'Reilly got. This is gonna be a problem.

that is why we must create a stir

if the public demands it
its bound to happen

if i told you i wouldnt be able to spot you as easily kike :^)

Witnessed

I've been wanting this Seth Rich shit to get off the ground more than anything you dicksuck. He's done this twice now. He has nothing. He just wants attention and followers on twitter. You're better off investigating your Pizzagate than depending on him to deliver the magic silver bullet.

>anime fag
Kimdotcom's cuck.

Digits of truth here

It has to be constant incessant nonstop drum beating for action and movement on this case

It can be no less

No slacking, no days off, not every day may be as exciting as today but if we meme it they all can be

YOU GUYS IN???

There is no such tweet from Trump as shown in OP's picture, check his Twitter yourself. FAKE NEWS

I don't take anything on blind faith. If there is actually substance to this I'll admit I'm wrong. But I'm not counting chickens til they hatch.

Report all rule violations please

I will share a pastebin of OP text should I not survive this one awake.

Please maintain title and continuity

It's real

why do you care fag?

why are you here?

kim scares you thats why

now go watch your beta japan toons

youre just a identity confused faggot who has no culture so you need to pretend to be asian

gl ever getting pussing watching that shit

BUMP FOR SETH

Your trips don't lie, user. We've been shilling Seth for a week now and no traction. What do?

I've been talking about it at work, getting people interested. Grass roots guys

This seems like a distraction looking at the timing - giving us a quest the minute hannity fizzles out

KimDotCom is also a super fat untrustworthy faggot who has problems discerning right from wrong. I wouldnt entrust this dipshit my garbage. Super big looser who got rich by cheating the system. Massive disrespect for this worthless fat fuck. His SethRich Story has a credibility of 0/10, and its not that hard to notice that.

Ur joking mate.
This is the among the top news story in the world
MSM is simply not treating it that way

it was his twitter handle? he probably didn't know what it meens

>no traction
even more people are aware of his name than before

thats why theres so many shills now

they are all crawling in to get a better look and leaving redpilled

we just need to keep it up

sean and others are doing their part

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/explosive-revelation-high-ranking-dnc-rep-attempted-stop-detective-investigating-seth-rich-murder/

is this a popular site in America?

Bump

family needs to push for release of surv. footage to the public

Maybe I've been away from Sup Forums for too long (like a day). What MSM traction is this getting?

That's fair. You did seem a lot more "disenchanted" and a lot less "shill" which was why I was unsure.

are you doing that spacing on purpose?
is this bait?
it smells like bait

it is
hes the same user baiting in the last 2 threads trying to distract people like a faggot

thats why hes making you go to a page and not preseting it here with group scrutiny

Alright. Let me add an important date for the timeline, which may figure into some transactions: 11/17/2015 SEIU endorses Hllary.
Haha, they're "aspirational" hoping to be Pedosta themselves someday. That, senpai, is how quality sheep are made.

Sean hannity has been all over it. Go read his Twitter. But, Murdoch supposedly told him to stand down on it and back down. I think once it blows up a little more he's gonna reveal the big truth on TV.

Anything on Rob Placek? Him and Seth both grew up in Nebraska and were classmates at Creighton
>pic related is only 9 days after Seth's murder

Is that tweet real?

What about him?

its to drive out shills like you who look past the message and try to discredit my character instead of add to the convo

it works all the time ;)

>kim scares you thats why
Kim scares no one. Name one time this fat fuck ever delivered the goods on anything. He's a bullshitter. If I'm wrong, then fine. But so far odds don't look in his favor.

I'll record myself eating my own shit and upload here on webm for all to see. That's how sure I am he won't do anything. He'll just prolong it and make up more bullshit like "Oh I was on my way to Robert Mueller, but then my dog ate my homework!" excuse.

no i checked his twitter

Kek what a faggot

Just ignore this anime posting faggot shill.

>Name one time this fat fuck ever delivered the goods on anything.
Megaupload

Looks a lot like r/spacing, and you are a newfag

really makes you think.jpg

>hes fat

oh ok

hes done more for the cause than you ever will kike

and you wont eat your shit when you are dead wrong because you are a little underage faggot who watched anime

want to prove me wrong?

dox yourself right now with timestamp so i can hold you to that shit eating

fucktard

In another thread, it was mentioned that police were alerted to Seth's shooting because of gunfire-detecting equipment in the area.

Shouldn't that equipment be able to discern between regular gunfire and suppressed (silencer) gunfire? If yes, then should distinction that be a FOIA-able part of the DC police or detection equipment vendor's records?

JYSTICE FOR SETH
U
S
T
I
C
E

F
O
R

S
E
T
H

kim said he was going to deliver an october surprise and also alluded to being the "400 lb hacker". he's full of shit and an attention whore, but I wish him luck in fighting NZ government and getting megaupload back online.

Good friends and I forgot to add he left town the weekend Seth was killed, to chiraq, wasn't someone else out of town that weekend?

Exactly. This guy doesnt deliver on the real shit, he is only hyping, speculating etc. Kim DotCom is a Big looser who cannot even use his real fucking name. Dont trust this asshole, he screwed over dozens of people in the past, thats why he fled to NZ in th first place. Lots of law suits in multiple countries running against his criminal ass. He tries to justify his shit with some liberal "everything should be free" shit but eventually he's just a retarded fat fuck with low morals

yet u cant discredit anything ive said?

hmmm

triggered cuk

no way dude

it can tell the difference between caliber, distance and if its being surpressed

You should start namefagging too. Complete the look.

underrated post

Yes, right leaning but pretty big. Didn't SEIUanon post something about looking into Donna Brazille and her connection to Rich?

whine more bebe

>liberal "everything should be free"
>Chris Dodd
Shilling for Big Content ain't gonna get your dick back or make this Uzbekistani fiber arts board last any longer.

I'm still waiting his "October Surprise". You know, those deleted emails he claimed he could get legally? He's about 7 months late with that.

>hes done more for the cause
The last case you got to the bottom of was a case of Mallomars.

I see. I don't know. Was the guy a "panda" too? Lots of missing children in Chicago.

as if either of you two faggots knew who kim was before this election

lel

FAWKIN HOMERUN CHIPPA
You're jokes are as stale as your asshole.

how do you know he wasnt one of WL sources idiot

either way hes acting now and youre just a shill if you cant be patient to see

>believes in pedogate but not seth rich

lol this is some weapons grade autism

You have to go back.

Im german as well as KimDotCom is. I know of this guy for at least 15years, he has been here in the media multiple times, all with negative occurences. This guy will tell you anything, super untrustworthy. Plus he is an attention whore that seeks respect but afaik noone really gives it to him cause he is a cronic crook in all he does

One thing I don't understand about the MediaMatters cucks- They easily could cash out with a $150k reward and bring their corrupt bosses down and gain recognition and be heros. But no, they're defending a very fucked up situation. All it takes is one going rogue, and they're rich.

Huh? I'm here for justice for Seth. He's my favorite dead heeb democrat leaker.

What do you guys think about this?

now it gets interesting

keep digging this is the rabbit to follow

>REEEE LEEE REDDITTTT

people can see ids idiot

they can see all the stuff ive posted and they see you trying to showboat with your grammar

you clearly are the reddit faggot who sidesteps convos

face it you got jack shit

>MOMMY HE HURTED MY FEELINGS HE MUST BE FROM REDDIT THE BOOGEY MAN

>trying to showboat with your grammar
oh my fucking sides. woke the dog

nice try debbie

This is the most retarded propaganda proxy war ever. Why don't the US and Russia man the fuck up and nuke each other already

you try and discredit me by saying le reddit yet you type like a liberal faggot

next time try some errors and less punctuation dumbass

I guess you would be an expert on assholes from the several times Kim has fucked yours, wouldn't you?

I was patient for his "october surprise"
I was patient for his Seth Rich shit.
I don't have anymore patience to give for confirmed liars who're just upset that the system he fucked fucked him.

>puppet
>nukes

pick one schlomo

cmon sluts i need opinions, larp or legit?

sounds more like you are a pandering faggot who is blind to reason

>I guess you would be an expert on assholes from the several times Kim has fucked yours, wouldn't you?

>it has electrolytes
I think I'll keep writing like a white person.

170k, don't forget the WikiLeaks payout

FAKE TWEET

FAKE TWEET

Mix of both honestly.