Ban Islam

Why isn't this idea at all present on this board?

Ban Islam, tear down mosques, deport all muslims who won't publicly denounce Allah.

Honestly what other option is there when you already have a significant muslim minority?

Even stopping immigration entirely will not fix it at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
blessyahowah.com/graphics/i-e.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't let them in and wait for the oil to run out?

Except it solves nothing and will likely cause more terrorist attacks in the process. Oh and you remember what happened when they tried the Muslim ban. Shut down the fucking airports motherfuckers.

But they are already here, Schlomo

For the US, freedom of religion is a constitutional guarantee. It would not be possible.

For your loosey goosey countries, I don't know, give it a try.

>Why isn't this idea at all present on this board?
Because deportation of all practicing muslims is much better.

>Explain the difference
Self defence vs agression. Love vs submission. I could go on

One of the persons does it, because her stupid religion tells her to do it, leaf.
One person is capable of suicide bombing, leaf.

It must happen. The entire world must eliminate this cult of murderers and child rapists.

They really need to ban leafs from posting on this board

>deport all muslims who won't publicly denounce Allah.
taqiyah means this don't work.

Poland thinks banning a thing will not make people flock to it

Angola banned islam and while it is still nigger shithole, it is much better than neighbours

difference is your women are hairier than men

Not gonna happen. We ourselves have longtime Tatar community, which is muslim. How do you imagine eradicating them?
It would cause civil war in western countries.
The easiest solution would be to cut welfare for foreigners. They would be gone in a month.

Why isn't this idea at all present on this board?

Ban guns, tear down gun shops, deport all gun owner who won't publicly denounce gun violence.

Honestly what other option is there when you already have a significant gun related crimes?

doesn't work like that vodka nigger

>cut welfare for foreigners

nope, they would just go full gypsy mode

the solution needs a tint of finality, if you get my drift

Going off of the visual presentation, I'd say the one on the left looks to be civillian, while the one on the right seems like an actual female soldier

I prefer to take 1 Million muslims up my swedish asshole than just 1 jew.

Takes care of both problems and a lot more.

>Going off on the visual....

the one on the right is sure to go off too

Lets ban all religions then. Christians bomb abortion clinics, buddhist are pyromaniac, jews evade taxes and satanist are rapists

It not a bad idea, you regressive fucks can be uncivilized somewhere else. Atheist nation would do just fine if not even better

trust me, the jew wants the same

they go where the free monies are. First countries to do it will be the best off. If UK did it, your slimes would go to Germoney. They aren't nomads, like gypsies. you have to be a gypsy to lead a gypsy life.

The Muslims are already in control of the UK.

The police have been rounding up "racists" all day.

If you're British and you post here without a VPN, be ready for them to come to arrest you. Be sure you have the standard "Me? Why" ready as tradition dictates.

>implying there won't be civil war anyway

because islam is useful to the power elite. it keeps the proles hating each other while eroding demand for social services and progressive taxation. its function is to divide the proles

same for kantian moralty and intersectionality. their function is to paralyze the proles

islam is not really the enemy. the wealthy elite are

this crap is designed to keep the masses from uniting against them until technology reaches the point where the elite can feasibly kill off 99.999-99.99995% of the human race without being hung by their own guts by angry mobs

You can ask the government to allow you an online petition , but they can refuse your request. And if you try a petition to ban Islam , they refuse the Briton his right .

>explain the difference
one is a liberal meme, the other happens twice a month now, on average
kys faggot leaf

Also , name and address NOT withheld.

every Eurobernd is able to hunt down niggers and sandniggers in a public space ( apply anti animal spray , beat the subhuman and go away )

>you have to be a gypsy to lead a gypsy life.

that's kind of romantic user
anyone can be a hobo, but to be gypsy tier filth, you also need brown skin

I agree, but "muh freedom of religion" which is unfortunately integrated with our constitution won't allow it.

And if it did, then it means freedom of speech and guns could just as easily be banned, and I'd rather have muslims and guns than no guns.

>They really need to ban leafs from posting on this board

Fuck you kangaroo humpers

>why aren't the police saying anything
>why hasn't anyone been named
>why doesn't anyone speak out?

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

They are in control. It's not the UK anymore. It's just another caliphate.

Won't happen with our kiked executives.

Got to do it ourselves, the hard way.
2020, deadline for civil war all across Yurop.

Fun times ahead

Part 1:

Mental struggle can influence suicide. Stress kills. You can kill an ego by dismantling it's convictions through rhetoric. One of many homonyms of kill means to overwhelm someone with emotion, like through trolling, which is relevant when interpreting the Quran or any literature with such word. A homo-nym is a secretive homosexual with a second identity online. The Homophone cult-ure or man-ure speaks only in the formula of two-men-shun where they lie homely in ozone-dimension. A homophone sounds like homo-nim which sounds like a gay anal-bead game. Homograph is a synonym for homonym, like of a pole that enters the north-pole or south-pole of a celestial object for zero-point energy.

The lesser Jihad (outward struggle) of writing or military is only relevant to the dominant army. Would you expect a cripple to stand up for religion? Would you expect an illiterate memorizer of spells and pronunciations to critically read and write? Do you think a nuclear weapon of sand-monkeys can defeat stronger nuclear weapons? Your destiny gravitates to your perception of mass.
Amurica is a Khulifa (the plural of Khalifa) for God (Allah) and order against infidels. Caliphates are guilty of idolatry as they worship Allah in vain.
The greater jihad (ijtihad) is a mental struggle for peace, which is explained by the first law of thermodynamics. The first law of thermodynamics is a version of the law of conservation of energy.The law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant in a conserved frequency over time; energy can be transformed from one form to another, but can be neither created nor destroyed. The first law is formulated by stating that the change in the internal energy of a closed system is equal to the amount of heat supplied to the system, minus the amount of work done by the system on its surroundings. If you can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen. Salem (peace) be upon you.

They can flock to it in the Middle East all they want. We're done with them flocking here
banning law abiding citizens from owning legally purchased firearms is working well, huh Achmed?
tired commie arguments are getting tiring

I agree , the "elite" is what ?? ahaa... masons and kikes ( masons are the personal niggers of the kikes ) - therefore it`s suitable to remove parts of the mason familiy in order to torture these subhumans ( pol.motivated warning torture ) , later on we have to build up an Auschwitz System for all enemies ( kikes, masons , niggers and mudraces ) Ausführung !

Part 2:

All-awe mechanizes and connects. All-awe is all-law. All-la (lanthanum-57) hides as chemicals and lies like “me-tall,” “met-all,” and “5+7=11 which forms the Lucas (Luke-as-Skywalker) path (Phi^Order): (2, 1, 3, 4, 7, 11, 18, ...) by adjustment as (5, 7, 11, 18, 29, 47, 76, …) from a leapfrog spin-off of the Fibonacci (fib-o-not-chi) path: 2+2=3 to form 2, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 (Selene-ium-34, known as Selene the moon idol),… 1839 was when the first photograph (homograph) of the moon was taken which is blurry blobs of light in a murky background, and when lanthanum-57 was discovered. 18+39=57. Lanthanum-57 is one of the rare earth elements used to make carbon arc lights which are used in the motion picture industry for studio lighting and projector lights. Lanthanum-57 also makes up about 25% of Misch metal, a material that is used to make flints for lighters. Hit it! Believe me! I mean: 2.1666666666666667=39/18=13/6. Blackjack is my middle name: 21=(39-18)=(1+8+3+9)=21.”
In addition to mean: (13/6)→(1+3)/6→(4/6)=(2/3)=0.6666666666666667. 2/3 has 15 decimals of 6, and there are 15 lanthanoids. 2/3*25%=0.166666666666666675. A local-area-networks-temporary-housing-areas-for-the-numb in solmization with its period in 6 on the periodic scale. La-57 tarnishes rapidly when exposed to air and is soft enough to be cut with a knife. Existence of la depends on an audience. Allah is the source of the force known as gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear, and weak nuclear.

it actually proves that banning something won't make it dissapear
you dumb nigger

Part 3:

Islam means submission. Sub means a proportion of a compound like a syllable of a word as a foot, a variable of an equation, and a subatomic particle like a quark as part of an atom. Mission means electromagnetism as the force, which calls sub-adam-ic particles like quirks to manifest into the character of an Adam who sews to add ohm and bond. Adam’s mission is not in pro-port-ion of "come-pound." Adam’s submarine mission in see is to substitute Allah as his God for that prose-titute, Miss ion (Nuit). Miss ion (Nuit) is a nigger on a pedestal unbalanced without enough light. Idols are basically totem poles, which sooner or later collapse from their insecure core by a test of gravity. A totem pole just looks like an immobile hierarchy. Idol-tree is wood for faggots, which are for bond-fires.

>said the Greek

gas yourself, (((krautshit)))

before we do

i thought you kids were not supposed to drink

well imagine that, even I think they're too hairy

I see you are looking forward to the future

haha , wir haben deine "antifa" Klarnamen und Anschriften abgekauft , abgesehen davon werden euch die Bullen demnächst übelst aufmischen ( G20 ) verpiss dich mal du dumme nutte

The real gypsies, who travel around the world aren't all that bad. They steal a chicken or a children here and there and go their own way. The ones that settle are the filth going against their ancestor ways.

but we will need bolish extermination camps in order to remove all these subhumans , do you agree ?

Because banning one religion makes the other religions look less harmful, in which they are just as or sometimes more harmful.

Also, Christians are just mad that their two thousand year reign of terror on earth is coming to an end.

We need to do something about the cucks first.

Could we recognized Islam as a terror organization instead of a religion?

Yep. I would throw corrupted Germans in our ovens too. Brb, revving them up.

Banning non-whites and removing them from our countries is the answer.

Dats raycist

I'm with you on that buddy!

And life in west Europe is still better than in their shitholes even without welfare. NOBODY WILL WILLINGLY COME BACK TO THEIR DESERT.

why else the hard on for immigration and multiculturalism, genius?

do you really think you see more than the apparently bleeding heart liberals who run the west?

... yet somehow you don't have your own pet politicians or media connections or network of fellow ultrarich fucks. since you reject the possibility that yes, money and connections and dynasty CAN trump merit, there can be no explanation for your failure to enjoy the things I mentioned earlier in this paragraph than your own laziness or lack of talent

do you really think these people are stupid? do you really think they're self destructive? do you really think they'd tolerate islam, if they believed it could prove to be an existential threat or their power, position, or lives?

we could have a cooperation : you gas the (((german))) (((antifa))) and their bourgeois supporters ( so I do not feel so guilty :-) and all the sandniggers will end up in bolish Birkenau ( Sonderlager experimental health care - better known as the eternal man made hell ) . schlomo makes a film about it and we will earn lotz of dollares :-)

Why the jews always have the best ideas?

Lesson learned. You never should've gave those niggas money. I mean they won't go back to desert but will go to countries with better social. Like Canada. Sadly someone needs to be fucked to unfuck your place.
But you're a German, dude. You go into oven too.

>Banning terrorist ideology
>Racism
What

>Why isn't this idea at all present on this board?
Probably because everybody understands this isn't actually gonna happen. Even the people that don't ride Islam's cock view abandoning the concept of religious freedom as too extreme and un-Western.

thats what it basically is - mudskins terrorize schoolkids on a dayli base and the bolschewist bourgeois simply does not care . we need to kill the Kulturbolschewisten ( if you want you can be a privileged Kapo in our Mordmaschinerie ( koscher food , free health care at Dr.Mengeles dentist shop . is that ok ??

We don't want to ban it, we want the "people" to die.

nonono ; I am the Ovenlord , I manage the extermination machinery

>Leaf
>cause more terror attacks
So you're acknowledging they're irrational murdering assholes? But we shouldn't provoke them or purge them because we might have to fight them? You are a true cucknadian.

Because if a religious person abides the core set of values of a State nothing is wrong.

Freedom of religion as long as it respects the common culture of the residing territory.

You manage nothing. Death camps are Polish, fuck off. Build your own.

One is some chick posing for a photo holding her husband's gun trying to look like Lara Croft, the other is an Islamist soon to walk into a Manchester near you

We don't even need to ban it, just completely allow its criticism (you can believe anything you want, but I can say your faith is shit)

Well, you're basically just confirming my point.

>So you're acknowledging they're irrational murdering assholes? But we shouldn't provoke them or purge them because we might have to fight them? You are a true cucknadian.

About the same reaction you'd get from the right if the government tried taking away their guns no? How about if the government tried to expel you because they decide white people are no longer allowed here how would you react? Just comply or fight back?

Nah, I would torn down all mosques if I could

>if I could
But you can't, so you're compromising for "just completely allow its criticism" right off the bat.

>We don't even need to ban it, just completely allow its criticism (you can believe anything you want, but I can say your faith is shit)

and you won this thread.

Dude are you at least fit and can fight if you talk that tough?
Or just a keyboard warrior?

Yeah but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Why do leafs adore Muslims so much? It's like some creepy fetish they have with them, in particular the male ones.

You can't ban religion.

>126881731
We don`t mron, you do love them, keep importing them Akhmed

Leafs don't have saudis in mosques.

but sharia law can fix degeneracy

Let's fix degeneracy with degeneracy. Brilliant.

>Lets fix degeneracy with lust.

Its a based system desu.....they just killed sjw millenial fags

that would be most successful strategy in combating islamic terrorism, too bad these are the times we living in. THE JEW controls all of the media, banks, and other well established institutions and of course most of the governments through these systems are also controlled by THE JEW, that is why it makes this solution an impossible task to achieve. it would take a massive uprising of an extinction scale event in which those small simple people in all or most european countries would rise up take up arms and throw out the established governments installing nat-soc style governments or dictatorships. it makes this an impossible task because we live in an information age, internet, social media, an uprising of such scale would be met by establishment media and governments worldwide like the second coming of hitler, or basically what they are now doing to President Trump. i am willing to bet my money that they would order military to kill the innocents and the people who would try to oust their governments and many other countries would be brought in to kill those who would dare and try to act in their countries best interests. i bet they would rather genocide the entire white populace than see kebab removed from europe completely to Mid east. that is how they are slowly rotting europe away by using ancient trojan horse tactics infiltrating governmental structures with THE JEWS and muslims massively increasing muslim numbers to further their power and reach and further enslave and destroy the white race in any way shape or form they imagine that includes white guilt and liberal universities as their best weapons to use against the home of white people.
i am still hoping for the second coming of Jesus Christ and the end of times i would rather have the end of the world then live enslaved in jewish shackles serving satan for the rest of infinity. i hope the God will punish this earth for everything that was done and i hope it will bring total annihilation.

Islam should be no doubt illegal. But its against the constitution of any western country.

There is not a single good idea coming from Islam that western philosophers havent already thought about 1000 times better. Please do not feel like there is anything good in Islam because there is not. Not a single thing.

unless you treat it as a sect and not a religion. Which it basically is. There are significant repercussions for leaving. Physical harm and death included.

remember all the outrage and banning of confederate stuff after Dylan Roof?

Do it like in China. Islam is not banned you are free to practice it, but its influence is kept in check.

>Leaf
Destroy your own country, not the countries of others.
Banning islam and mass deportations are reasonable.
Dropping leftists and communists from helicopters is also very reasonable.

But then jews can no longer commercialize fear of terror in arm sales, media coverage, israel military aid from US taxpayers etc.

Things will get worse before they get better. Like cancer treatment.

All Muslims and their sympathizers must be killed.

Lol. The whole "ban all muslims that won't publicly denounce allah" thing would backfire hard. Their book says to denounce allah in public if it benefits the jihad

blessyahowah.com/graphics/i-e.mp4