If food stamps are cut by 29%

Will obesity be cut by 29%??

Probably more like less than 10%.

healthy food is more expensive than shitty food.

im going to guess moderate increase, like 2-3% as a handful of people will legitimately survive on top ramen and mcdonalds

I don't get why the US doesn't stop subsidizing HFCS. This is obviously a large part of the cause of the obesity epidemic in the US. If soda cost 3 times as much people would undoubtedly drink less. You don't even need a sugar tax, you just need to stop subsidizing your own obesity.

you think the corporations like pepsi and coca cola
wouldnt tank our economy by leaving if we had to do that think about what you're saying
soda is also sold in restaurants obesity is
darwinism evolving now you can be killed when overly nourished

No, why would they? Practically all soda in Sweden (including coca-cola and pepsi) is made with Swedish sugar from sugar beets, and you have the climate for sugar cane as well. Whether soda manufacturers switched to sugar or stayed with HFCS in the event the subsidies were removed, there's nobody to import from who could make it significantly cheaper than the US.

>survive on mcdonalds
they have been implementing price increases over the past 5 years

the cheap stuff on their menu isn't cheap anymore

This

Remember, though, most of the obese people in the US are Mexicans and niggers.

>cut food stamps
>(((they))) see the perfect opportunity
>condense money supply
>poorfags even less able to survive
>riot like madmen
What is there to fall back on so that the "middle class" doesn't get dragged down?

This is absolute nonsense. Weetabix for breakfast every morning is cheap af. Housekeeper's cut is cheap af and runs for like 3 meals. Seasonal vegetables are incredibly cheap too. I can buy a whole chicken for the same price as 4 breasts and get way more out of it. People are just fucking lazy. The only difficult shit about the above is the time involved.

>healthy food is more expensive than shitty food.
Not normally. But few people on food stamps buy unprocessed food, which is cheaper.
Example:
1 large fry at McDonalds or can buy a 5 lb bag of potatoes.
1 bag of frozen french fries or sliced potatoes will buy a 10 lb bag

People would just spend their money on other goods in that case. I wouldn't be surprised if the average American spend around ~$400 a year on soft drinks.

>healthy food is more expensive than shitty food
This is what fatty wants to believe

Chicago has a soft drink tax being implemented in the near future, and it'll almost double the price of sodas and the like. I wonder how it will play out

Ture, cost about 12$ after 14.5% of taxes for a trio

Oats are cheap healthy and filling for breakfast, rice and beans are also cheap and work for lunch/dinner. Top up with meat, spices and vegetables.

Simple shit, but people on food stamps complain they don't have enough money for food, they just want more money.

gonna see a lot of "blow job for food" signs

Subsidies buy votes, political suicide to take them away. Obesity is a small by-product to deal with to run the country.

Why don't the Administration send healthy food instead of giving food stamps?
Like, "you need shit? Aight, but I'm taking care of your diet then"

Serious answer? It will most likely increase.

If people need cheap ways to feed themselves, it's going to be McDonalds all day and every day. Look at Mexico.

Because thats raysist

because then you need to establish a proper food programme and supply chain, from producer to consumer, with all the safety measures and liabilities

it's much much easier and cheaper to simply give money

Riots will go up by 290%, and it will all happen because of heartless people like you.
Get woke, spare a dime for a brother.

>Will obesity be cut by 29%??
lol no. there are plenty of fat well employed
muricans that can afford whatever they want

because the administration understands that these people lack any kind of higher mental functions that would allow them to properly live in modern society. they are beyond help

they are a lost cause so they just throw some money at them to keep them quiet

No, a bunch of poors will die.

SOMEONE MUST PAY!!!

Unfortunately no, they will steal food and blame it on survival or food addiction

Okey hermano, tyou have a point but..
How about food stambps be limited to certain basic and natural products? i.e. rice, vegetables, lentills, chicken meat

Here in spain state aids for food only provide with canned tuna, lentills, rice and such imperishable products