Expand your consciousness Sup Forums

ITT: We discuss the profound effects of DMT, LSD, micro dosing for performance and psychedelics in general. We need to harness this technology to propel our minds to new heights and higher levels of functioning.
>inb4 muh degeneracy
shhhhh the big boys are talking

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosticmedia.com/SecretHistoryMagicMushroomsProject
erowid.org/
erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas.shtml
youtu.be/nwNdGBx9BJU
youtu.be/0_LT1kinYls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try some bleach and carbon monoxide too, while you're at it OP.

ur a ginormous faggot

Just had a mushroom trip on saturday. Psychedelics should be legal, theres alot you learn about being.

Why talk about this here? It's obvious you aren't going to convince anyone. I knew I was going to trip acid by the time I was in 2nd grade. Most people are ignorant, no reason to make them enemies.

Always spend the day after a trip reflecting on it, take notes if you want. If you don't though you really are a fucking degenerate.

i have a hard time incorporating my realizations on psychedelics in real life.

you don't really need to actively do anything, just let the process work on its own.

What about binaural beats?

I've been trying binaural beats for a week now and so far they haven't had any effect on me.

I've read it takes longer for some people. Is this true or should I just give up?

Can you explain how you got there in 2nd grade? I was sure i'll try LSD when i was around 13 years old but still haven't got my hands on some. I ordered 1P-lad which is pretty similar and i'll try it when it arrives.

I want everyone ITT that has done psychedelics to tell me their realisations under them and how they affect their lives.
t. Never did psychedelics

It's a meme. Most psychedelics are just giant serotonin bombs that make you feel really happy to the point where you think every thought you had while on them is profound.

This is something i want to test actually.
Every time i talk to people that think they unlocked their minds or something, they never say anything new. Id rather listen to how someone was tripping balls thinking his right hand was his left and he couldnt operate, than listen to some "enlightened" individual tell me everything i already know, probably to a greater extent than they themselves do.
Feeling good is another thing.

i've done acid probably a dozen times, shrooms a few times, and salvia several times as well. it's mostly horseshit tbqh.

the only truly profound experience i've had was on a low dose shroom trip, where I had a truly life changing epiphany on how me and the people around me were interacting. it was a blackpilled sorta deal, but also very liberating.

All sensory experience is a result of the chemical concoction poppin in your noggin.

Intentionally altering that chemical balance will degrade the users' ability to distinguish fact from imagination.

Math is an objective means for understanding the function of this life. Doing drugs will make you worse at math, not better.

It's what happens when people try to commoditise "enlightenment" rather than reading books. It's easier to take a tab of acid or some shit like that and "trip balls" for a night.

If you really want to blow your mind legally and on a budget you can try over the counter cough medicine that contains DXM and only DXM. I don't condone nor recommend it though.

Top kek poast my dude

I actually lol'd. I just picture a bunch of cool swag hippie faggots standing around bullshitting about psychedelics and a fat autist wanders up, hears the convo and then blurts out "BINAURAL BEATS AMI I RITE GUIS?"

a ton of infuential people do acid and mushrooms. Steve Jobs said it was one of the top 3 most important moments in his life. I know James Watson the guy who discovered the dna double helix would take acid, and plus a plethora of musicians

I don't contest that acid has profound effects like that. It seems it only really applies when the person is already "brilliant" to begin with.

(((Jobs)))
Watson & Crick didn't discover the double helix
Most musicians are degenerate.

Don't take drugs or you may end up a professional shitposter

fpbp

What was the realisation of how people were interacting around you? What did you figure out?
Definitely, i want to see if i know everything these people figured out in their "enlightenment" already and talk about those topics with them.
I am all for people fucking themselves up with drugs, drinking untill they pass out, do whatever you want dont inconvenience anyone. But to think youre now a smarter person because youre tripping balls, ridiculous.
Musicians doing drugs is sure whatever, making interesting music or lyrics is a different spectrum of intelligence, not to mention that right now no matter what you write people will listen to it.
Thinking differently and so on can help you with expressing yourself, because on drugs you are not fully yourself.
My friend just today told me how while playing guitar high he could play different tones and improvise more but sober he couldnt. But he certainly cannot come to some incredible thought that changes everything while high, not any that i cannot get by myself sober reading.
Also this. Sure making your brain work a bit different is great when you are already good.
I can do programming with the concepts that ive learned in college so far dead, let alone high. But can someone high somehow figure everything out and program from 0? I doubt that someone thats worse at programming than me, which is not very high i admit, can somehow become better just by tripping balls.

on LSD I realized I didn't need to pay my therapist 80$ a session to listen to me figure myself out and I could just figure myself out. saved me a lot of money in the long run.

I was a complete degenerate for many years, into a lot of hard drugs, hanging out with niggers and acting like one. Then one time a black guy I used to hang with got some LSD and figured we'd try some.

3 hours in i was having a real introspective and retrospective nightmare, holy shit what have i been doing. over the course of the next few months I said forever goodbye to 98% of the people i know and I haven't looked back since.

That was approximately 8 years ago. I had no education at the time, now I have a northern wifey, about to finish a phd and a family in the making.

Psychedelics are tools, and like any tool they can be dangerous in the hands of those who don't know what they are doing. Thus, it can fuck you up but it can also sort you out.

Prepare yourself long in advance if you ever want to try it.

>not knowing about the ethnomycology fraud
>participating in a CIA limited hangout

gnosticmedia.com/SecretHistoryMagicMushroomsProject

time to sort yourself out OP

It seems like they are tools that you do not have any control of and tools that help someone do things others do with their hands.

I'm not entirerely sure I understand your meaning.

When it comes to control, it is somewhat true that you don't have complete control. It is more like having an alien influence within your consciousness that you need to cooperate with. If you try to control it with willpower, it will get worse. If you try to control yourself with willpower it will usually feel more managable. That is to say that letting whatever happens happen without applying your innate tendency to categorize your perceptions as bad/good pleasant/uncomfortable etc will reward you.

It is possible to be more in control if you decide on things beforehand: who will be present? will anyone dose up along with me and do i trust this person? it's best to go to a remote location or otherwise make sure you won't be bothered.

also, your mental baggage will heavily influence your experience, so do it on a day 'that feels right'...

fuck, this is faggot hippie /x/ territory, maybe we should shut this down

>expand your conscious...
>by using drugs because I'm too lazy to read books, meditate, exercise, engage in ritual and simply contemplate about the deeper things with a clear and sober mind
>i hate life and I dont understand reality, so ill fall into the trap of Escapism and justify my degeneracy by pretending it leads me to mystical revelations
>lolol inb4 degeneracy tho

It's time to fix the world.
Start with yourselves.

Yeah thats true but its not just about that.
Its also that youre taking a substance made by god knows who mixed with god knows who, coke most people do right now is not even 5% actual coke and so on. You could have who knows what substances in your body if you get them through a dealer.
Then different drugs affect different people differently normalisation of a drug is not a good thing in my opinion if you dont explain to people that its equally as dangerous as beneficial.

And my reasoning is that everything people realise through a trip i already know without any substances.
If your psychedelic is a hammer, my hand is mjolnir. And im sure im not the only person like this and i doubt that im even a minority when it comes to how many people come to these realisations by themselves, sober.

It will only give you a temporary glimpse of "other rooms" in the mansion of your brain. After the experience, you return to the basement or kitchen. Without the experience, you would never know those states exist or those places can be reached. It will take actual self development work to elevate yourself. But it helps to know what you're looking for. Meditation is also a great tool.

Why don't you go back to poisoning your soul and preparing for that day when you find yourself rimming an Albanian drug dealer behind a train station?

Alright, yes, I agree. Black market chemicals is not a good idea anyway. All my trips after this have been with homegrown psychedelics (I also use psilocybe mushrooms for cluster headaches, works better than anything I've tried).

And yes, legalization and normalization of all drugs is not desirable for a society. However, my personal experiences indicate that they can have a magnificent influence for personal development, and should not be exempt from research - the potential should be harnessed. Dangers and risks must be taken into account, no matter what you do.

I don't agree that you can experience what you experience through a trip through other means, especially with your hands (?). Different tools have different purpose, too. Some of the psychedelic experiences can be brought about with meditation, breathing techniques and ordeals, but others cannot.

All I know is, my first experience changed my life forever and helped me transform myself into a better person. I'm doubtful it would have happened if I never had that experience, but if it would I'm confident it would have taken several years to get to where i got within 6 months.

And what i am telling you is that you were intelligent and well read youd come about every realisation you have under the influence, on your own.
At least thats the theme i get when talking to most people about psychedelics

I was able to visualize my mother as a young girl alone and scared in the big world, it helped me to figure out and resolve some resentment and anger issues that were there. There is a purpose for these chemicals

nice trips

i guess, you could come to some of the same realizations, but successfully navigating (or at least surviving) the murky waters of your own consciousness also does something to your confidence, your relationship to yourself.

at the time, as i said, i was acting like a nig. i was on gibs while i made double that money on crime. i never took responsibility for any of my actions and i wasn't a positive influence on anyone in my life. having dead relatives coming to participate in your inner dialogue in a confrontational manner is a powerful experience which made it a lot harder to keep on fooling myself.

but you are right, it's not for everyone and it's not a one dose cure-all as it may sound like when i'm typing here. and i like to think that i would have gotten out of that hellhole by my own effort eventually, all i'm saying is that it really feels like that experience was the major happening in my life.

I think the whole "spiritual awakening" side of psychadelics shit is just pretentious garbage spouted by people who think they're above others just because they did drugs and had a wild experience, I only see it as recreational not some soul searching third eye opening garbage.

That being said you do see some things which feel like grand revelations that you happen to stumble upon while on psychedelics and whenever you try to explain it to someone it just sounds dumb and pointless, I think those moments are just personal things that you should keep to yourself because only you really knew what it meant, psychedelics aren't for everyone but they do make you see some pretty fantastic things both in thought and sight but all trips are nothing more than illusions for the sake of fun.

I used to be a 450lb eating machine. I lived to eat. I loved to eat. Eating was my only comfort in life. I was on a downward spiral. One day one of my friends put a hit of acid in my drink, and when I was tripping balls, I had an epiphany. In that moment, I turned my life around. It wss more than a year ago, and since then, I've lost over 150lbs, exercise regularly, stopped drinking soda, and eat like I should. Looking back on it, I'm not sure what caused me to eat like that, but I do know that one trip changed everything. Without that trip, I'd be bedridden by now.

A friend of a friend recently introduced us to Amanitas. Amanita muscaria to be exact. While the mushroom is classified as poisonous it can be properly prepared to remove poison from it, leaving behind psychoactive substances. Amanita Muscaria is legal everywhere in world except in Australia, the Netherlands & UK.

If you want to read more about effects, experiences check out this link
erowid.org/

I know alot of people who have tried dried amanitas, both homemade and ordered online. Never heard of any remarkable or positive experiences. Please share

Sorry, my first link was shit. This one links directly to amanitas. It has basically everything you want to know about it.

erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas.shtml

I know the site, I was more interested in hearing about your experiences.

As I said, I've been introduced to amanitas only recently. I haven't tried them yet. Not sure if I even will. Two of my friends said they will and I agreed to be their trip sitter. We'll have to see how that goes first. They told me some stories from people they know who did them and what they experienced but thats about it.

sage

Drug dealers will be getting the same treatment as kikes.

youtu.be/nwNdGBx9BJU

thanks for this. saved

Glad you like it.

>so ill fall into the trap of Escapism
its not always an escape. when its not is when its truly beneficial. you're forced to look at the problems in your life.

I've considered taking mushrooms many times. However i have no friends to trip watch me and my girlfriend is completely against drugs.

Also i'm very hard headed, i'm worried that i'd fight the trip and it would be a bad

Anyone here recommend mescaline?
Peyote and the San Pedros are legal here in Cuckaduh. Was thinking I might grow a good few for down the road, since they take a couple years to grow.

youtu.be/0_LT1kinYls

Who discovered the helix

>san pedros
What is that?

If you need drugs to create an dopamine effect you need to rethink your life

>Be you
>Take psychedelics.
>Spend several hours screaming at a wedge of cheese at a grocery store.
>Get arrested
>Loved ones come to visit you in jail
>"Why are you so stupid and dumb user?" What a fucking loser
>"B-b-but it expanded my mind... I had this amazing epiphany that's so amazing that I can't put it into words and I'm not just saying this to save face"