So we can agree that the Engl*sh are now below Sweden on the cuck chart, right? Complete fucking pooftahs

So we can agree that the Engl*sh are now below Sweden on the cuck chart, right? Complete fucking pooftahs.

They literally aren't doing anything kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7rX0f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not really, they're still leaving the EU while we're staying, so our level of cucktitude is still higher. France and Germany are worse than both though, especially since Merkel or Schultz will undoubtedly win the German election.

rollin for shekels!

Shimo Blumenfeld
:^D

No one can beat the USA in the Cuck Championship though...

But seriously you faggot Americans keep making these anti UK threads, it's pretty fucking vile considering.. You're a scum country full of scum.

Im starting to think USA and Israel are going to go down together Sodom and Gomorrah style. Every other society thats been as recklessly hedonistic and depraved as them has been struck down and wiped out through some kind of act of god. The average American will be hit simply for their inaction to do anything about the evil their country consistently commits.

>Implying god had anything to do with Sodom and Gomorrah
It was volcanic activity that wiped out the cities.

>in other news...
archive.is/7rX0f

Technicolor dream coat here I come BABY!

You know we are going to have the same shit happen to us soon right?

Also rollo

You're thinking of Pompeii, lad.

Roll me

rolling

>you le aren't le doing anything!
>*put soldiers on the street to prevent any further*
>omg muh police state!

shut the fuck up you fat american, white americans get murdered by blacks at a hilarious rate and you don't do shit

rolling

Roll

Hh

I'm not rolling that shit!

Rolling

>> Momo Blumenowsky
kek

Modiah Katzenfeld

>Engl*sh
Why are you talking like a fucking autistic Turk, you piece of shit?

rolling

Britain in lockdown: Army sends 3,800 military troops to guard Buckingham Palace and key UK locations..

Protect the rich and the wealthy as usual.
Things might change when some of these people get exploded.

Roll

Roll

>>Things might change when some of these people get exploded.

Moliel Bergenfeld

Protect the people that allowed this to happen

I'm leaving the country next month, it's arranged. I can't live here and in good conscience, bring a family into his world

Rolling.

ROLL

roll

Rolling

Rollin'

roll

understood.
its not going to get any easier is it.

prince eboli.

Tumble

Roll

rollling

Shekels for rolling

Rollin' (also actually jewish with jewish name)

Aw yeah baby!

>Hechay Barenstein

Fuck yeah

rollin for schlomo shekelstein

Roll for shlomo goldstein

Gtfo kike

Heliel Wassermeyer. I'm actually a wasser so kek

Oy vey

Rollin

I want to nose

Roll

oy vey;

rol

OY VEY

rolling

Gimme dem sheckles

rolling

Roll

eggroll

roll

rolling

roll

Shekels pls!

You know, there is something supremely suspicious with the bombing. Why would the suicide bomber wait until the concert was over and thus the rich celebrity was safe? Why if not to leave her undamaged? I can't think of any other possible reason.

(((roll)))

Interestingly, DN is one of the most politically correct newspapers (and one of the largest). It's kind of misleading to call it a "local newspaper" unless all newspapers in Sweden should be considered local, but in that case why even use the word local at all? It kind of takes away from the impact of the article they published, since DN were the ones who accused people of being nazis if they published or suggested someone published such data 2 years ago.

Also, there's no evidence that an arson has ever been committed toward a refugee center by anti-migrant groups. The authorities estimate that in 90% of the cases it's refugees themselves who accidentally start the fire or do it on purpose, but no arson fire by nationalists has ever been proven.

Roll

Rollie rollie rollie roll

Maybe he just wanted them to at least enjoy the concert before blasting them to bits

Rolling

Schmushel Applefeld

Rollin

Roll

roll

rollerino

rollerinov

Gib Shkelstein

Fking garbage reroll

>divide and conquer
I'm guessing you don't need to roll for your Jew name, rabbi.

Roll

Let's see it.

roll

>Flag

I suppose you're the absolute bottom of the barrel then. 50%, black president for almost a decade, rights infringed to the point of no return. On top of that you have a mass of guns that Europeans don't have and yet still you do absolutely nothing.

rollin

roll

time to roll goys

Rollin

Rollan

roll

Rolling thus KeK

Rollo

*rolls hands*

Rolling

There was no security in the foyer, to get in to the stadium he would have had to show tickets etc.

lets see
pray for Goldstein

vito

rolling for a nice jewname

rollerino