WTF, Trump?

(((Bloomberg))) article titled "Trump's Budget Seeks Fraction of U.S.-Mexico Border-Wall Cost": archive.is/yjX97

I gave him a pass on the last budget but the next one he is only asking for 23-freakin'-miles? Whatever happened to having a "big ask" like in Art of the Deal?

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_barrier
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking hell if he doesnt build the wall then i will actually be done with him

???!

he's going to build a wall around Mar-el-Lago or whatever the fuck it's called

I'd forgive him if he didn't build the wall due to court interference or lack of Congressional funding but he isn't even fucking trying.

Protip: It's not a wall, it's a fence

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico–United_States_barrier
We have had a boarder wall in place since Bill Clinton. Problem is we can not eminent domain places like El Paso which is on both sides to the boarder.

>We have had a boarder wall in place since Bill Clinton.

In El Paso (Operation Hold the Line) and San Diego (Operation Gatekeeper) but most of the border is unsecured.

>El Paso which is on both sides to the boarder.

No, it's not. EP is USA and CJ and Mexico.

Are you a trump staffer?

>he isn't even fucking trying

lol well he has no political experience

Pence needs to step up and help get the agenda through

No, Secret Service. I was Border Patrol and then changed careers.

The wall is purely symbolic, do you really think capital's going to let Trump hinder that flow of cheap labor power? Of course not

>Pence needs to step up and help get the agenda through

Pence is a cuckservative. Not as bad as Jeb! but if he were in charge, he would maintain the status quo like all Republicans.

Uhhh so are you actually in the Vatican?

Got a pic outside your window?

I mean you're probably lying but still cool nontheless my man. Keep him safe will ya?

Wow this is crazy, it's almost like he said whatever people wanted to hear just to get elected but he doesn't really give a fuck if it's too hard to follow through.

I thought Mexico is going to pay for it?
lmao

Oh shi-
RARE
A
R
E

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO FUCKING TELL YOU

>MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL

So you would probably expect to see little milage for the budget.......rig...iiiight??

My mistake. Thank you for the correction.

Reminder that the genius orange businessman has not even outperformed the S&P 500.

>MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL So you would probably expect to see little milage for the budget.......rig...iiiight??

Wow. Less Kool Aid, man. There hasn't been any progress on that front.

>inb4 it's actually Frankie LARPing on the holy shitter

>Frankie

Who?

The pope

Secret Service man better be careful stating his political opinions, he might lose him job.

Hint Hint.

Ford abandoning a billion dollar plant after Trump's election isn't progress?

I'd say Mexico paid in full within 12 hours of Trump winning the election.

Not everything is literal, even if the media would like it to be. You just let me know when you feel Mexico is done paying for a wall.

It's not about """""Progress""""" we can get the money through simple economic moves and I don't mean just cutting aid to them.

Thanks but I take precautions.

I'm using my personal cell phone on Vatican WiFi.

Are you a big guy? Is there a height requirement for SS?

for you

5'11"

Not to my knowledge. We have some short Latinas.

Obligatory

can u get me a job?

Good to know. You didn't learn anythimg from Cartagena or our Director's Professionalism memo did you? Either that or your not SS. And impersonating a federal agent is a crime.

post lapel and service weapon

>r_the cuck will defend this

His minions would still suck him off.

theyre going to issue bonds

>can u get me a job?

>You didn't learn anythimg from Cartagena or our Director's Professionalism memo did you?

From Clancy? W/e. I've always kept my dick in my pants and don't DUI.

>And impersonating a federal agent is a crime.
If you knew anything about 18 USC 912 you wouldn't have said that, dumbass.

>please get yourself fired
No thanks.

You're retarded if you unironically thought he was gonna build an actual concrete or brick wall throughout the whole border. That shit would cost several hundreds of billions. At best he'll upgrade the fence for a few miles

I can put up with all his shenanigans, but if we don't get a "big beautiful wall" by 2020, I'm voting for the democrat candidate no matter who it is.

R A R E

>>can u get me a job?

u forgot to type an answer

He is saying that his job is not very good is he?

What did he mean by that?

>can u get me a job?

Sure, send me your email address.

In what world does 72 miles of wall cost 1.6 billion?

So many cucks in this thread.

Anyway, congress pushed back on budget for wall, even though there is money allocated for the whole fucking thing already, just waiting for congressional approval to be used.

Of course, the new Saudi deal includes billions invested in infrastructure, so if congress continues to be a corrupt bitch, Trump can use that and recoup later with renegotiating NAFTA or a border tax.

In 'MURICA, where the government overpays for everything.

It's actually against the law to personally go to a store down the block where it can be gotten cheaper. Fuck this place.

The government gets overcharged for everything, plus some it always gets pocketed by politicians and conttactors along the way.

The USA.

Our government is very inefficient and wastes a lot more money than necessary.

Still, it's less than I though, if that guy is correct on the cost it should only be around ~40 billion USD.

[email protected]

shill thread, sage.

Doesnt mean money wont come from other places to fill the rest.

>in b4 taxpayer money

I'd be glad to put my taxes towards a wall.Its something actually productive for the country.

Because a wall would stop some persistent cartel members from getting a dead guy's social security # and walking through without a hitch.

How many more instances of trumpish retardation will it take before you fellows realise that you have been taken for a ride?

>you can get into the country with a Social Security card

WEW LAD

You don't know how it works.

there's also an additional $3B appropriated through DHS and then in 2018 that $1.6B construction number goes up to $2.6B and $4.5B through DHS

This isn't a 1-year project, these libshit demcuck faggots are brain dead I swear to god.

>(((bloomberg)))

Not big fan of Trump, but discarded

fake news

you don't need to wall the entire border because of natural terrain. also, theres already 700+ miles of "wall" which was in place before trump got there. the real number is much much smaller than 1900 miles.

>you don't need to wall the entire border because of natural terrain. also, theres already 700+ miles of "wall" which was in place before trump got there. the real number is much much smaller than 1900 miles.

based on this logic, no Mexicans should be getting through right now.

Just build the fucking wall.

are you retarded? theres still open spots.

I'm sure that shitty chainlink fence that's already up is doing a great job of keeping the Mexicanos out.

Stop being a Trump drone. He promised a brick and mortar wall across the entire border. Not this half assed shit.

>shitty chainlink fence

nice try libcuck

What always made sense: Build a wall in the busiest locations, the cartel routes, and where geomorphology allows it.

What was always silly: thinking a wall would be required where no people cross.

>What was always silly: thinking a wall would be required where no people cross.

Routes change, retard. Nobody - and I mean nobody - used to cross the Arizona desert. But once San Diego and El Paso were shut off due to fencing, the routes changed.

Routes will always change which is why we need a wall on the ENTIRE border.

Any good stories being SS?

Even cartel crossings require infrastructure, there are truly desolate/barren hellhole areas that are not priority. What they should do is plug in the border patrol's vast database of apprehended subjects and traffic patterns into a model and start the wall at the hotspots. You gotta be reasonable about the thing. Starting at the westernmost tip of Mexico and USA, and building it up beam by beam working east obviously would be silly. You want to start where the traffic is.

Damn. Ive never seen this flag before.