Is the plan of the elites is to nuke the middle east?

So after this whole Manchester thing, there's gotta be more and more people redpilled about Islam. We all know that more and more attacks from muslims are gonna occur. What if the elites actually do know that the Europeans will fight back once they get tired of all of this?

What if that's the plan? To keep pressing them more and more until a breaking point is reached and the middle east gets glassed, save for Israel?

What if that's the goal from the entire point? I mean, you glass most of the middle east, Israel doesn't have much enemies around them, right?

Think about it, Israel can't launch nukes themselves(if they have them). They have to get others to do it. What if this was actually a long drawn out plan by the jews and israel to get the muslims nuked? Nobody sees any blood on their hands, and all their closest enemies are gone.

And no, I'm not saying I entirely disagree with it. I certainly wouldn't mind it, but think about this, and think that even the cucks have to say enough is enough once their families get raped or blown up.

nuking syria starts of the book of revelations in their opinion so, probably. NWO are fucking crazy.

user its very easy , they want to destroy the oldest human cities in existance,so they can fullfill their prophesies.

Just a quick protip: if you see that the federal agencies dont stop them, that the president is just a figure head, and that the military are zombies at this point, who do you is going to have to do the dirty job?

We know eveyone involved has nukes.
We know our respectives countries are in the toilet.

???

Because german user, someone, SOMEONE has to read this and reach a boiling point.

We , clearly havent reach ours, we are too castrated to do so,it seems.

What happened, german bro , something bothered you?

Devout people make poor consumers. They want everybody to be soulless degenerates with only material want. Corporations are cults.

Manchester was a hoax, like Lee Rigby, and many others. The news is full of lies. Learn about the crisis actors. They want poor whites and muslims to fight as they hate us both.

i forgot that nearly all of Sup Forums is just trolling with the purpose to influence people and make them believe into elites and other stuff and laugh about it cuz you feel smarter then them. prove me other: tip you nearly cant!

Israel wants to establish Greater Israel.
They're doing this by disposing leaders, like Mubarak, and replacing them with /theirguy/.

>pic related

Israel will create pacts in the Middle East with their puppet Nations. To the public it will appear as though Israel is finally bringing peace to the Middle East, but the reality is all opposition is controlled opposition and their version of "peace" means world subjugation, beginning in the Middle East.

This is why you see Agents shilling Zionism so hard on Sup Forums right now.
The Alt-Right was created specifically to convince the People to embrace Zionism.

BritBro, we know this. Whats stopping us from doing our job? Think for a second your answer.

Well, what more proof do you want? Do you want me to search for the photos that were posted here in pol in new years day, that showed a human being served as a turkey/dish in a nice upper class party?

Again,what are gonna do about it?

Nope
They need the land to develop Greater Israel

Tell others.

Its fucking easy, you guys just need to do the job. You know, us.

Sorry mate, you cannot be the newspaper boy and a man at the same time. Thats the issue with POL , we see a bunch of intelligent persons who investigate until the very end, but still trust the institutions which , of course, are as corrupt as always.

We are a special kind of cowards, user.

>POL
what happened the last time whitey woke up and realized what the Jew and Zionists were doing?

the entire world can be fixed simply.

We know user, we know, i ask again, whats stopping us from doing it?

cant you feel it?

cant you see the signs?

they've been trying to kickstart a huge WW ever since 9/11.

just look at all the constant shilling on shithole social media like this and their propaganda outlets and it's clear and obvious what their intents are.

Their agenda involves depopulation.

They got their deep underground mountain bunkers and will live through you.

>whats stopping us from doing it
You cannot win a war without first gaining the support of the People.
All you have to do is wake up everybody else.

Yeah yeah, the US has the fucking TR-3B, but the pilots are "cowards"? Every single one of them?

Russia has basically the same shit, but they dont use it, right?

Again, i ask, whats stopping them, us, you and me from doing, basically something at this point.
People? What people?

>People? What people?
All People. Everyone is deceived by the Jew -- from the politician to the beggar.

The Jew means to enslave all people.
Tell everybody.

Well, tell my retarded uncle about it? Or my useless junkie brother? user, some people like to eat shit.Period. Let them eat all what they like.

No one in this thread has come up with an answer to a very easy question, wonder why,user?

look paco, it's not my fault youre a fucking retard

like most of your kind are

and since I dont like arguing and debating with retards I'll just give you this (you) and send you on your way.

>No one in this thread has come up with an answer to a very easy question, wonder why,user?
You can't win a war without the support of the People. Therefore, go and tell as many people as you can about the Jewish Plot.

This is basic Military Science.

As much as i would love the excitement. This is how it really works:

Most people/governments work in their own self interest and follow the status quo until they are forced to change.

We have reached a point in human history where no country can be the agressor, so all we are left with is terrorism, propoganda and civil wars. Global war just isnt possible.

Whats weird is how everyone secretly wants WW3 because they know thats the only thing that can make our whole population to change for better or worse

And you my friend either a shill or a true user, you are a coward, just like me.
Well,user, i hope time doesnt run out. Oh wait, it does and you will not be able to blame others.
Its because the aliens have grabbed us by the balls, there i said it. Thats the reason you guys cannot make heads or tails of Trumps policies, the seth rich assasination or pizzagate.

Wonder why they are pushing all this degenerate threads in this few months? Wonder why they need the children? Wonder why the government agencies cannot do theur work? Wonder why the combined military efforts seem innefective in the US, Russia, China,Uk and Israel.

yes and whats so special about it? zambianmeat.com? average people cannibalism doing since idk? even before internet? youre so called elites cant do cannibalism?

Juans been smoking dope again

If its real then post it

>Well,user, i hope time doesnt run out. Oh wait, it does and you will not be able to blame others.
what are you even talking about? you realize acting retarded isnt trolling, right ?

>the elite censor anti Islam speech and work against all critics of Islam
>this is because its reverse psychology

Nah.

That's the solution anyways, the attacks will never stop, isis (and those behind them) wants all o 1 billion+ Muslims under their umbrella so that everyone has to fight, the attacks will never stop until everyone hates islam and decide to get rid of it once and for all, oh well.

user, we are not compatible with you "guys". There is a reason why God punished evilness in this way, so we can see without a shadow of a doubt, who is doing evil. I truly hope God forgives you.
I am just awake user, thats all. But i get it, you need to see it with your own eyes, i just hope it will not be too late by then.
user, please, the derailment wont work? Want proof? Just watch your tv series, look around your neighboord. You can see them, but you choose not to.

Sadly false, if they wanted war we would be doing it already, (((their))) media feeds us tolerance and acceptance. Truth of the matter is (((they))) want the white race destroyed for an aryan man was foretold to be their destroyer. And if (((they))) can move their enemies away from greater Israel to fresh and fertile raping grounds in Europe whilst doing it, all the better

user, there is a reason for all this "Happening in september 23", that is not a joke user, dont believe me? Just wait if you are so inclined.
Its because islam has been hijakecked user, they are using in them as footsoldiers.
The attacks will stop, if you stop the attackers, its axiomatic, user, No reverse psychology horseshit, you either stop them, or be killed by them.

We ARE already in war user, aryan,black,hispanic,asian, they want them all dead.

And its because we are about to win this game.But first we have to save the children.

gets for nuke within 6 months

wtf? what did god punished where? who is doing evil? everybody, the bible is clear about all went from the path away, no one is good except god.

what is the most important commandment?

>The attacks will stop, if you stop the attackers
wont be easy with how things are nowadys especially in the west, in the end they'll resort to using Bashaar's methods and who'll be willing to do that.

Anons, i truly hope someone who has read what has been posted in here, has the courage to stand up to (((them))), maybe its the way things should and will be.

BTW: The key is the white house.

Godspeed, anons.

why you dont answer to my question about commandment? do it please.

If the agenda was depopulation they would only need to stop fucking giving gibs to africans.

The 'elites' won't nuke the Middle East, because it'd fuck up Israel. They'd only do it if they were desperate to fuck over America. This doesn't make sense to you, because you're stupid. Only America would drop a nuke. And if America drops a nuke in this day and age, without being nuked first, it's over for them. Everyone would turn on them...which is kinda what the 'elites' want down the line anyway. But Israel being affected negates this route.

A more like scenario would be the 'elites' nuking an American city then saying "See! They had nukes and the anti-war people were wrong! We need to retaliate now!" Then 1000s of duped soldiers go over and die for more Israel land.

Anything else is horseshit.

>Islam has been hijacked.

You're right. But there's no point trying to argue with people here about that. And fuck Islam anyway, just like Catholicism.

They will eventually stop world hunger under the banner of a new world government. This will give this 'new order' an air of godlike power. People will say
>"fuck! no more wars! no more hunger! Why the fuck do you hate this new government so much? What other government could've achieved this? Would you rather going back to all the racism and death?"

You will be rendered speechless with no response to it. Trust me, the 'elite' don't give a fuck about starving negroes, but they will use them to bolster their new government. None of this will occur, however, until the West destroys itself.

Stopping world hunger is impossible, because niggers will continue to breed out of control so long as the gibs keep rolling in. We would probably have achieved it years ago if not for that problem. (The line for china levels off like Europe's, so it seems to only be blacks that are so dumb they breed like bacteria.)

One can only hope thats the goal

>the population of Africa was zero in 1950

It wasn't a hoax, but you have to wonder if some attacks like this *by people on a fucking watchlist* are allowed to happen. It keeps the normies scared, dependent and voting for more government power. The same act that has the army on the street right now effectively allows them to unilaterally declare martial law without parliament.

Huh, knew I should have posted the other version. Didn't see that on my phone thumbnails.

Here's the Africa vs. China one, note the different time scale.

Not the middle east just Damascus. Read the bible it says Damascus will be wiped out in an an instant. What else is capable of that? Only at this time now could this even be possible.

Yes exactly. They are trying to stage the events themselves either to force gods hand or as a precursor to what I call the fake NWO/AntiChrist. Basically they give us fake prophecy and a fake AntiChrist so that the real AC can come along and knock him out of the way. Then everyone will think the real AC is actually the Messiah and then the events begin. How else could everyone be fooled? It cant be Trump because the world is split 50/50 on him it seems. The AC will be universally loved for the most part. The real AC will probably take out Trump (Framed/Fake AC) or something along those lines.