So when are you gonna accept Islam as the one superior ideology, Sup Forums?

so when are you gonna accept Islam as the one superior ideology, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/video/dana-gives-an-impassioned-monologue-declaring-we-didnt-start-this-war-but-we-should-end-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If anything this should show the normies that Islam is at its core a fascist ideology.

islam really is superior else they wouldnt be able to conquer europe. i even stopped eating pork meat because my muslim friend redpilled me about how its bad for your health

all meat is bad for your health, dickhead

Turkroach or numale german

>normies

*cringeword*
please stop newfag

Shut up leaf. What else am I supposed to use? Blue-pilled?

>i even stopped eating pork meat because
both you and your wife eat muslim meat now

>i even stopped eating pork meat
>because my muslim (boy)friend

Truly nu-male. Former Western Germany should be cleansed.

we need to get a handle on all these crazy little white boys getting radicalized. its time to shut down the daily stormer and related sites

normalfag is the correct term

>so when are you gonna accept Islam as the one superior ideology, Sup Forums?

When muslims nations have better living standards than the west.

Islam is a failed ideology and has been for quite some time.

lmao, freelee is that you?

??????????????????

durian rider m8

freelee's a slut

go drink dirty water from a river or what ever it is you people do

>muslims getting out there and doing what they believe in
>actually getting shit done, murdering heretics, and living by their code
>Sup Forumstards sit in their basements shitposting about the left wing and how they can't wait for the coming race war any day now but wait that shooting was just a false flag

>Before Islam
>After Islam

>so when are you gonna accept Islam as the one superior ideology, Sup Forums?

Never. Canada is not Dar Al Islam and never will be as long as I have blood pumping through my veins.

in x0 years, when oil will run out, it will become arid shithole once again.

Also stop sucking saudi cock, burgers.

its a shill. I think it's the guy whos trying to get rid of Hannity. Newfags started harassing him now hes shitposting on Sup Forums And fuck off we're not all like that

Tallest building in the world
No fucking plumbing

>muh shills

So you accept social democracy Because norway has better living standards then usa?

>1 post by this ID

>Think about the consequences of poltards killing degenerates & jews for five seconds and realize it would bring down a lot of unwanted attention from the government. Horrible PR.

I actually do, unironically. I just come to Sup Forums to shitpost.

SAND NIGGERS DIE

>when your country runs out of their resource they wont be as sucsessful

Wow , No shit

hannity is toast. You don't have to be a famous twitterati to see whats coming

Never. Personally I'm a Diest, you have an ideology that blasphemes my God by claiming that you have the one true concept of Him and the proceeding to...
>Kill all that disagree with your god concept if you can get away with it.
>Demean women and by that I don't mean denying the roll of women but instead treating them as animals.
>Deny freedom of speech and critique to your ideology as haram insisting that even should someone not be a Muslim that Sharia should apply to them even to kill someone satirizing your disgusting juvenile pedophile prophet and his repugnant teachings.
>That your people have some sort of birth right to this material globe upon-which our species has evolved and because you ascribe to a thought virus that tells you so, that a so called Jihad may be pursued against nonbelievers.
Your ideology is disgusting and putrid as any ideology proclaiming superiority over others tend to be. Free to believe what you will is your but not so is the allowance to think yourself superior for doing so. This goes for the other sand religions as well...

It's like the final redpill Sup Forums has yet to take;
>yes we are, in our misogyny, jew hatred, authoritarianism, anti-degeneracy, anti-liberalism, we have become the very mirror image of the very ideology we claim to fight against; Islam.

Shit, like this, writes itself like poetry here.

you are the typical muzzi boaster.You did nothing.You are allowed to enter our countries, you are allowed to rape, your political opposition is surpressed while dschihadis are funded and armed to attack the enemies of ZOG.Nothing of this is something you did.You are loosers.Defeated by whites and reduced to colonies.Only because of traitor jews you are in our countries.Its not hard.When we start to wipe out one muslim city for every terror attack all of you bragging muzzfags will cry like you cry when Assad throws barrel bombs on the headchoppers in Syria.Then will the proud dschihadi goat rapist will be all about muh children and women again.When this is over sunni islam will cease to exist.

You should also stop breathing, i heard it kills you

Do you want STD's? because that's how you get STD's.

Nice bants

>Converts to Islam the Religion of Peace(TM)
>Immediately commits mass murder in the name of Islam

"His motives remain unclear at this point in time, clearly a very disturbed individual."

I'm muslim myself (Tatarstan), but I don't agree that islam is a 'superior ideology' wich everyone have to convert to. Don't be that egocentric. We all ive in the modern civilized world, so you have to respect good people no mater what their belives are. Fanatics like you make all muslims look stupid and bloodthirsty, wich we aren't.

Many more Canadians are starting to wake up to this problem hopefully not to late.

We must respond in a brutality that will be remembered in the ages in memorial to never ever fuck with us again.
theblaze.com/video/dana-gives-an-impassioned-monologue-declaring-we-didnt-start-this-war-but-we-should-end-it/

The social expirament of mulitculturalism is failed. Different ethnics groups should stick to themselves. Go hang with those that value your ideals. Muslim and Christians can never co exist.

Most people in the west hate islam far more than you know espacially after the attacks. They just keep it to themselves because they know their environment pc climate doesnt allow critics and condems it as hate speech