Anyone have good pics of the Manchester attack?

I'm having a hard time finding good pics/vids considering how many cameras were there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VvnLe_fzMo
usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/468664700
youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y
youtu.be/jbOnnVspx8g
youtube.com/watch?v=BKKY1SW_QPM
itv.com/news/granada/2016-05-10/dramatic-pictures-of-anti-terror-exercise-at-trafford-centre/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Police took them all.

Hey i've always wanted to ask, does he really shit in the woods?

>Hey i've always wanted to ask, does he really shit in the woods?

Jesus. I'm a tripfag so people stop asking me about the Pope/Vatican/Catholic Church. I'm using their wifi because I'm not going to use international data for Sup Forums.

You're meant to be talking to the Pope, Donny.

>stealing internet from God

I can't tell if that's a sin or not.

I don't normally speak to tripfags these days, but I was one almost a decade ago, hold tight, I'll upload all of the shit I saved from the attack to mega.

Why the hell are you guys talking about Manchester?
Assad literally gassed some kids.
We have to remove him!

This photo was taken seconds before the most intense explosion.

Lol. They gave us the password for their Guest Wifi.

Have you ever killed anyone?

Nope. And hopefully never will be put in that situation.

Now that's just neat, lol.

Dude, bro. Tiger and 15 owls, bro. Imagine that fight. It would be intense, man. Just hold on, Waaaahhhhh, bro think about it. Jamie, look up how many eagles it would take to carry a tiger.

How did you start working in security?

Without giving risky information, what's been your most fun assignment?

>How did you start working in security?

Air Force Security Police, then Border Patrol.

>Without giving risky information, what's been your most fun assignment?

When I was a Border Patrol Agent on the line in Texas. It was like hunting humans. Very fun until Obama got in, then I decided to seek greener pastures. Part of me wants to go back but I would lose too much money.

This is how El Paso was like for us when I first started out; before Sylvester Reyes' Operation Hold the Line. It was like the wild west.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VvnLe_fzMo

What are border patrol requirements and pay? Looking for something positive to do with my life that also teaches me survival.

Always kinda wanted to live in Texas or Florida U.S. I'm moving abroad and have to find a way to make money and security doesn't seem that bad, but I'm very skeptical about private-sec.

usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/468664700

Get a Green Card and join the US Border Patrol.

I'm from the northwest and the texas heat seems daunting, i couldn't imagine being a finn and transitioning.

You will hate our drivers though.

Polygraph? haha good old american witchcraft.

Me and my friend are looking into investing/forming a company to U.S. so we could acquire GCs.

[spoiler]and I'm looking for a qt American to marry to do it faster[/spoiler]

Well I can always move to North Dakota or Michigan where I have relatives from my grandfather's side (his brothers and their families moved before the second world war to farm)

https:// mega.nz/#F!jodyHJZK!QaFgSdv4Y8tfEddlUWvv-g

Just come in under a student visa and then marry.

Any idea if ice is gonna start hiring HIS agents any time soon?

HSI agents*

Why you keep asking me that, holmes? I told you, i dunno. Where the holiness does his business, is his business.

kek

>I'm having a hard time finding good pics/vids considering how many cameras were there.
I know, right? Really makes one think.

fuck, was meant to be for

The bomb was in the exit. All the cameras were in the arena

not much debris or damage

Please God someone tell me they noticed this too.

youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y

Crisis actors. No different than the Boston bombing theatrics. Funny how such a poor quality image is the best they can find? You see this a lot in the hoaxes.

maybe he was pulling nails out with his teeth

Looks like someone is starving for attention.

HOLY SHIT!
Someone needs to get this published somewhere.

What's going on on the left side of that picture in the background? I have to assume someone is checking on a groin injury or something. Because the timing for any other explanation would just be weird.

Crisis Actors Rehearse Terror Attack in Manchester, UK

youtu.be/jbOnnVspx8g

That woman is shopped in look at her back on the right

I RECOGNIZE THAT GAY BLOWJOB!

You degenerate white devils deserve it all

just the way her sleeve is rolled up i think, makes it look off

shut the fuck up, kebab
go back to bosnia

waiting for little girl gore

kek

needs to be darkened abit lad

Darkened?

Someone put that hijab woman walking with his phone and/or sam hyde there

Why are you posting the censored version?

Hold on!!
I RECOGNISE THAT GAY BLOWJOB!

How much do you get paid to spread disinfo to gullible idiots?

Wauw, nice!
Still missing the truck.jpg

Check this dipshit out...
youtube.com/watch?v=BKKY1SW_QPM

Go to the YouTube page, Dick.

Crisis actors rehearse terror attack inside the Trafford Centre, which is Manchester's largest shopping mall.

>7 posts by this ID

So they're the same people? They mostly look like adults to me

You guys think police will ever release the security cam vids?

I honestly don't know if you are paid shills or complete fucking sheltered retards who have about as much worldy experience as a cabbage.

The video is from a police training exercise that the press were invited to watch. They are held frequently. How do you think the police and paramedic response teams train? It's not a some big secret.

If you are not trolls, and you genuinely believe moronic "false flag" shit then you are just creating a narrative in your head and cherrypicking items, regardless of context or accuracy, and using your imagination to make them fit.

This is same as all the shit on here last night about "UK IS NOW UNDER MARTIAL LAW!!!! TROOPS ON THE STREETS!!! NWO PHASE 3 PLAN STARTED!!!!" when the reality is a handful of British soldiers have to stand around public landmarks to free the police up to do actual police work.

You live in a fucking dreamworld. It wouldn't be so annoying if it didn't hinder everyone else from solving the worlds problems. Cunts.

Did they ever release the Underground bombing vids?

There's your answer.

I would love to be a paid shill, sounds like an easy job.

I was showing you some more shill disinformation/conspiracy bullshit

>more hits than ever

Noticed the "Check this dipshit out..." after I posted. Just saw the link first time round ;)

It's not witchcraft in the right hands, also polygraphs are not pass/fail. In this particular case especially.

North Dakota and Michigan? what the fuck?

No!

Also the student visa like the guy said or just post your shit up online. America is a great country for a hard worker. Just don't like in north dakota m8, the petro stuff fluxs too much, well maybe now you'll be good.

A psychopath has no problems fooling a polygraph. Many people will "fail" just because the situation may be disturb them, certain questions may envoke an emotional response.

"Did you kill your wife?"

"No" *but wife is dead all eyes are on me, cue physiological response*

Investigators can jump on that and railroad their investigation based on witchcraft.

Check the comments and amount of subs on that vid.

Only comfort is the guy sounds prepubescent. I'd hate to thing anybody old enough to drive/vote/procreate was that stupid

>Post your shit up online.
What did you mean by this? I looked into studying in USA but the schools that were in co-op with our schools were just full blown liberal wankholes, lel.

Does it mean British intelligence knew about a month ago jihadist bomb maker had arrived in the area?
Skilled bomb maker is an asset that terrorist organization does not want to lose.
Bomb maker probably made several back pack bombs for local terrorist cell ready to be used.
First attack most likely came only after the bomb maker had already left the area.

Seriously though, where the fuck are the pics? The damage must be shown to the leftists.

pic related, this is what I want to see

what was the point of it then?

itv.com/news/granada/2016-05-10/dramatic-pictures-of-anti-terror-exercise-at-trafford-centre/

I dunno, too bad we can't ask the perpetrator. Probably wanted some goats

Wait...is that a Jew in the background biting off someones foreskin?

simply check all universities, any mudskin with tech skills / chemistry will be removed and tortured in Auschwitz , when he talks his broken body will be shown to his mother , later on his dad will be fucked by a machine , vids on the web / social network . let`s make mudskins life painful. Auschwitz3 reinkommend

Why the fuck is there a gay blowjob going on in the background?